• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
PsySmasher PsySmasher - Would play like a mix between Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X) and Edelgard (Fire Emblem: Three Houses).
- PsySmasher wields a large halberd and a pair of Swiss Army weapons that can change from dual swords to dual guns to pair up with their speed.
- They are a force to be reckoned with, being one of the physically-strongest fighters in terms of raw power, and possesses immense coordination skills.
- Their speed allows them to evade mid-attacks with certain well-timed battle stances. They are also fast enough to reflexively counter with axe strikes.
- A humanoid alien who wears a black uniform with sleek red armor. They have platinum blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a brilliant black eagle motif.

Weapon: "The Artemis Jury" - An important series of weapons in PsySmasher's tool-kit. Each weapon type can tap into the darkness and channel violent energies to become stronger, if not outright clone themselves. They have their own version of Elma's Ghost Factory, where they can split themselves into four equal parts. Should they chain combos effectively and manage their ether, their clones can last up until the last drop of ether before fighting solo.

Ability: "Psalm of Ereshkigal" - A divine invitation to the Amala Network and the high-dimension. They also possess a true form similar to Elma. Their blessings grant them a buffering system that raises crit damage and keeps their meter within a threshold the more successful their combo chains are.
Holy ****.

I sound ****ing awesome.

This made my day man, awesome job.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
NIGHT 4

Lanky Kong lets Smashing Ramen into his shelter.

Zack E tries to treat his infection.

Faygoshill looks at the night sky.

Hugh Neutron goes to sleep.

Tehponycorn falls into a pit and dies.

Not much happens, except for DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon being a moron.
wow ok Noipoi that's very rude and I am offended

>:^(

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Guess who fed her pet snake by herself for the first time. It was great. Normaly my sis does it
I don't want that job.

EDIT: What is with Smashboards and images today.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Ironically, today, a day after this happened, I pulled another SSR character. And unlike yesterday, where I kept pulling until I got an SSR, I only got 20 free draws (which is only 2 10-part-draws).
I honestly can believe it happened again today.

Ya know... I keep telling myself that my luck is gonna run out w/ these SSR character pulls...

And I know for a fact that it's gonna run out tomorrow...

Because I just pulled 2 SSR characters, both of them being limited run characters, w/ only 20 free draws.

That's... insane. Even for Granblue standards.

D

Deleted member

tfw a mega man takes a stock off you amd starts pulling some fancy, incomprehensible to the naked eye z-drop shenanigans while you're respawning
nwehwlxjwhl11.png

it's an intimidation tactic and it's working

D

Deleted member

So I was looking back at my old posts and I came across this:

This post aged horribly.
This is kinda why I just stopped making guesses and comment on recent events or ideas. ...Not to mention my most wanted got snubbed hard.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
tfw a mega man takes a stock off you amd starts pulling some fancy, incomprehensible to the naked eye z-drop shenanigans while you're respawning
View attachment 199194
it's an intimidation tactic and it's working
Mega man: *does back flips and **** * "You're next"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom