• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
What is this supposed to be?
Probably answered already while I was trying to fix my post, but this was from last week, specifically in response to this post:
https://smashboards.com/threads/ultimate-social-thread.467706/page-2223#post-23106855

I had written something already, but I wanted to update and flesh the list out more. Some read it and were interested in what kind of move-set they'd have, so I obliged. I would have finished this sooner, but I wanted to do a bit of research on everyone's personal favorites and tried to work out something as best as I could.

And that’s how you know your known as “That One FNAF Fan.” LOL

Not sure if that’s a good rep to have. xD
Hahaha, personally, I thought the challenge of incorporating a character such as yours was a lot of fun. Remember that this is all written in a different context from the familiar plot setup in the FNAF franchise.

You understand me. And I adore you.
And-and I'm glad I got this reaction out of you!

im running around with my **** out dont **** with me
After using Mitsurugi as an example, I can't help but imagine you with a ****-eating grin that'd make Jetstream Sam proud, lmao.
Samile.jpg

It was good **** then and it's still good **** now.
The words of a Super Star Entertainment Champion right here.

Waluigi and Ashley, huh?
Certainly not what I was expecting at all, but I like it!
They were two characters you were fond of, so you take after certain cosmetic and occupational qualities. Since you have an affinity for voice-acting, I wanted to capture that somewhat. Stage performance is the closest approximation.

KarneraMythos KarneraMythos
Can I be in your game please?
HMMMM, big maybe. If three other people are as interested in this, then I'll consider it. Otherwise, I fear reposting this list would tire people out since the subject has moved on a while back. If five other people are interested, then I'll make a third list anyway.

Ooooh oooh bro this sounds goooooodd
Pleasure's all mine, Professor! I thank you for such an honorable response! [bows]

Yes! Yes!
Did that one really get you? Hehe.

Holy ****.

I sound ****ing awesome.

This made my day man, awesome job.
I'm glad you enjoyed that read! Yours was pretty tough coming up with, but some research got me several tracks of music. Dear lord... Monolith Soft is home to musical gods.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Probably answered already while I was trying to fix my post, but this was from last week, specifically in response to this post:
https://smashboards.com/threads/ultimate-social-thread.467706/page-2223#post-23106855

I had written something already, but I wanted to update and flesh the list out more. Some read it and were interested in what kind of move-set they'd have, so I obliged. I would have finished this sooner, but I wanted to do a bit of research on everyone's personal favorites and tried to work out something as best as I could.

Hahaha, personally, I thought the challenge of incorporating a character such as yours was a lot of fun. Remember that this is all written in a different context from the familiar plot setup in the FNAF franchise.

And-and I'm glad I got this reaction out of you!

After using Mitsurugi as an example, I can't help but imagine you with a ****-eating grin that'd make Jetstream Sam proud, lmao.
View attachment 199195

The words of a Super Star Entertainment Champion right here.

They were two characters you were fond of, so you take after certain cosmetic and occupational qualities. Since you have an affinity for voice-acting, I wanted to capture that somewhat. Stage performance is the closest approximation.

HMMMM, big maybe. If three other people are as interested in this, then I'll consider it. Otherwise, I fear reposting this list would tire people out since the subject has moved on a while back. If five other people are interested, then I'll make a third list anyway.

Pleasure's all mine, Professor! I thank you for such an honorable response! [bows]

Did that one really get you? Hehe.

I'm glad you enjoyed that read! Yours was pretty tough coming up with, but some research got me several tracks of music. Dear lord... Monolith Soft are musical gods.
Ah I see!
Waluigi and Ashley are really cool characters, but they aren't really my biggest fascinations. They are ok imo. I'm more of a Shantae and Gavin guy (Yeah I'm bias towards my own characters. Like, totally.)

D

Deleted member

Ahh crud, I had so many responses, I forgot to include this one:

That Velgaurder reference gotcha there, eh?
The name joke is clever. I always found it weird that the big bad guy just had this dog that has zero lore surrounding it and appears once. Would've been nice if it got some explanation in Maverick Hunter X, but smh crapcom fails us once again.

D

Deleted member

You know they kill LGBT+people in Europe and US, too, right? It's just less common.
I wonder why it's less common. Especially when it's not the government flat out making it illegal to be gay.
Ok ya'll, just ignore the literal nazis, please. Don't respond to them, that's what they want and they won't listen to anything you say anyways. You stop giving them attention and they'll just be shouting at the void. Make them know they're not welcome here and they'll leave.
And this isn't just to get them out of here, it's also for you guys' health. Getting angry at these people doesn't do any of you any good and only stress you out.
Says the person who uses McCarthyism to their advantage. Real smooth.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Even the most disappointing games have amazing soundtracks

Sonic 06 doesn't deserve the stellar music that it has
I swear this post is begging me to talk about FE: Fates again.

How did we not get more of this in Smash.

D

Deleted member

I am finished.
SHULKKKK.PNG
I am really sorry to those who did not get included.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom