• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

According to the internet, if you get to 30 without having sex you become a mystical wizard.
And when I’m a mystical wizard, I can de-age myself and… yess…

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Would you rather fight one Thanos sized Danny Devito, or ten Danny Devito sized Thanoses?
I made a Danny Devito shrine in SneakyLink's realm, but no one ever found it...
Despite the fact that it is literally near our home.

sks316

Smash Rookie
NNID
tmnt316
3DS FC
3325-1454-2910
Switch FC
SW-1384-2056-1238
So I'm assuming this is the s***post thread? I'm a bit out-of-the-loop.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So all asexuals above 30 are magic people?

That explains a lot.
Oh God you just reminded me.

I used to follow this art blog when I was 13, and I had no idea what Asexual even meant. So the owner of this art blog was Asxeual, and this one time I asked her what it was and how could she be it. Not trying to offend, just honestly curious. Apparently I was even more stupid then than I am now, because I ended up offending her anyway and I felt terrible for months. i still feel bad.

D

Deleted member

So I'm assuming this is the s***post thread? I'm a bit out-of-the-loop.
It's just one huge Social thread people can post whatever on (except for stuff that breaks the rules) so people usually just ****post and talk about whatever.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I used to follow this art blog when I was 13, and I had no idea what Asexual even meant. So the owner of this art blog was Asxeual, and this one time I asked her what it was and how could she be it. Not trying to offend, just honestly curious. Apparently I was even more stupid then than I am now, because I ended up offending her anyway and I felt terrible for months. i still feel bad.
Ouch. I mean, you obviously didn't mean it so no need to feel bad about it.

D

Deleted member

I am still bearing the consequences for being stupid in SmashBoards to this day.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ouch. I mean, you obviously didn't mean it so no need to feel bad about it.
I have this nasty habit of never letting go of mistakes.

Sometimes they all come back to me in a rush of memory, every single one. I physically stagger when that happens.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not to sound dramatic but I want to thank Team Sonic Racing Overdrive for reminding me I'd die for Big.

sks316

Smash Rookie
NNID
tmnt316
3DS FC
3325-1454-2910
Switch FC
SW-1384-2056-1238
What would you do if Meloetta was accepted into Smash, either as future DLC or in a future title?
Here's my opinion: Instant main.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not to sound dramatic but I want to thank Team Sonic Racing Overdrive for reminding me I'd die for Big.
Big The Cat is everyone's collective spirit animal, whether they like it or not.

"Oh I feel so connected to wolves, they're my spirit animal!" No *****, it's Big.

D

Deleted member

I have this nasty habit of never letting go of mistakes.

Sometimes they all come back to me in a rush of memory, every single one. I physically stagger when that happens.
That’s awful. I’m so sorry.
Are you seeing anyone about it?

D

Deleted member

Y'know I'm not very good with choosing what my favorite Video Game track is as there is so many good ones but I think this one might actually be my favorite
So peaceful, So relaxing and it feels like the theme I would have if I were a Video Game character. I love it and Duster is my dude.

sks316

Smash Rookie
NNID
tmnt316
3DS FC
3325-1454-2910
Switch FC
SW-1384-2056-1238
:drshrug: Gen 5 got a rep at least.
Yes, but Meloetta is honestly one of the more underrated and underappreciated Pokemon, in my opinion at least. She deserves at least some representation outside of the Pokemon series (that includes the games, anime, merch...)

D

Deleted member

Told my parents therapy might be something to look into, got laughed off stage.

So uh, nope.
Holy crap. That’s not okay. I don’t know what to say.
You’re going to college soon, right? How long was it?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yes, but Meloetta is honestly one of the more underrated and underappreciated Pokemon, in my opinion at least. She deserves at least some representation outside of the Pokemon series (that includes the games, anime, merch...)
She got a whole little arc in the anime, didn't she?

Holy crap. That’s not okay. I don’t know what to say.
You’re going to college soon, right? How long was it?
I don't have an exact date, somewhere in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom