• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Honestly I'm a fan of every Grookey final evolution leak i've seen.

I just hope the official one is cool also

D

Deleted member

Less is more when it comes to starters TBH. Not to say that all starters have too much going on. Like Incineroar and Primarina are pretty straightforward. But Decidueye has a bit too much going on for my tastes.

D

Deleted member

My favorite Marvel movie is Antman.

And Endgame is coming a LOT sooner than I expected

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

*Inhale* Trans Rights are Human rights and every Human Deserves Rights same as every Sexuality and whatnot.

I am Interested in this Kamen Rider thing but I don't know where to start or what to do?

and I am so conflicted on the DLC sometimes I feel like we're being mislead and we don't actually know anything and other times I feel like we KNOW Erdrick is in and that we can make an educated guess that Steve is also in.

*Exhale* I just said random stuff that I've been wanting to say but I never had any good chance to and that's why this post is so weird.

D

Deleted member

Best Marvel movies:
1) Homecoming
2) Black Panther
3) Captain Marvel
4) Guardians of the Galaxy
5) Winter Soldier
6) Guardians of the Gakaxy Vol.2

Don't @ me

Noipoi

Howdy!
*Inhale* Trans Rights are Human rights and every Human Deserves Rights same as every Sexuality and whatnot.

I am Interested in this Kamen Rider thing but I don't know where to start or what to do?

and I am so conflicted on the DLC sometimes I feel like we're being mislead and we don't actually know anything and other times I feel like we KNOW Erdrick is in and that we can make an educated guess that Steve is also in.

*Exhale* I just said random stuff that I've been wanting to say but I never had any good chance to and that's why this post is so weird.
M-Mom?

Best Marvel movies:
1) Homecoming
2) Black Panther
3) Captain Marvel
4) Guardians of the Galaxy
5) Winter Soldier
6) Guardians of the Gakaxy Vol.2

Don't @ me
@Shishœ

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Is it bad that when I saw the initial trailers for Spiderverse I thought Spider-Man’s base was gonna be some inter-dimensional spider-based hub and Aunt May was gonna be the equilavent of Madame Webb?

He would destrooooy themmmmmmm.

You sure about that buddy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen might be able to help you with the second one

D

Deleted member

Is it bad that when I saw the initial trailers for Spiderverse I thought Spider-Man’s base was gonna be some inter-dimensional spider-based hub and Aunt May was gonna be the equilavent of Madame Webb?

You sure about that buddy?
:sadsheep:
Uh…
Also, Madame Webb is awesome.

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen is my mom, and i'm pretty sure she's into Kamen Rider.

Twas a joke.
Ooh okay I thought you were joking about how we were thinking the same things as from my experience that's what situation people use the "D-Dad?/M-Mom?" joke for.

Sorry for all the confusion, I knew you were joking just not the right kind of joke I guess.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

images.jpeg

Excellent my child

Tell me what you enjoy the most in a show and I'll see which season fits the best. Or look at the least of seasons and tell me what you're interested in the most

D

Deleted member

Just a question, but why do people say that Mario 3D Land and Mario 3D World are "The proper 2D to 3D Transition"?
What?

I really like the less restricted controls in 64, Sunshine, Galaxy and Odyssey better than Land and World.

Albeit, I think we need a 3D World remake for the Switch.

Fantastic Taste!

D

Deleted member

View attachment 199048
Excellent my child

Tell me what you enjoy the most in a show and I'll see which season fits the best. Or look at the least of seasons and tell me what you're interested in the most
hmm... For what I enjoy in shows it's simple really Good Characters, Good Story, Good Action, Good OST and a nice blend of Action and Serious moments.

To go more into detail I like a good cast of Characters who feel like real people, a Cast of Characters who are flawed yet overcome their flaws for the greater good and become better people cause of it. Or a bunch of Characters who're very likable and who you can get attached to cause of their likability

I like a Story that is interesting and entertaining. One that has some serious stakes to it and one that pushes the heroes to their limit, One that makes you want to root for the Protagonists cause of the Stakes and their likability.

Good action/Good OST are both very self explanatory I like stuff that has good Action/OST's, Music is a very important thing for me and Video games so if a Movie or Show has music that I could just sit down and listen to that would be incredible. Action is also a very important thing for Film as it keeps things entertaining.

And the last is also very self explanatory I like shows that can balance themes well with some Serious Moments, Some Action moments and some Light hearted moments if available, it makes shows much more entertaining and fun as I wouldn't want it to be overly Depressing nor would I want it to be overly Lighthearted somewhere in the middle.

For example all of those things are why Mother 3 for example really appeals to me.

D

Deleted member

Oh geez, I didn’t think I’d take the wind out of your sails THAT fast...

And yeah, I kinda wanna see if she’ll be in the sequel.
Hitmonlee is dead.
In hindsight, I think Madame Webb was my favourite character in the 90s cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom