• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Bruh what if GF just sinks the first console game?

I'm having mixed feelings if this is real because out of all the garbage I've seen this is pretty believable.

Grookey doesn't make sense though neither does Delphox, so crap.
the truth is that GF spending 14 years not expanding properly finally bit them up when they had to make 3d games.

Youre not gonna get the same amount of content past games had because theyre the same old team except they have more work to do now.

SWSH will likely be the shortest shallowest game yet because now its 3d and has it to be HD and it started development before LETS GO so its also their first try in HD.

Pakky

Smash Hero
The Grookey one doesn't make sense.

Why have a stick in the beginning only for it to become useless?

Though again Delphox's stick is still just a stick, not a staff so... yeah

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Like I said... fake but cautious.

The only way I will 100% accept is if
A. a real game leak shows up
B. Game Freak reveals the starters themselves
The thing about those leaks thats makes it fake is that they arent based on anything

like its just big chameleon?? electric bunny??? big ape?????

they dont have a theme to go with their design like ninja tongue scarf frog or tiger mask heel wrestler

Noipoi

Howdy!
the truth is that GF spending 14 years not expanding properly finally bit them up when they had to make 3d games.

Youre not gonna get the same amount of content past games had because theyre the same old team except they have more work to do now.

SWSH will likely be the shortest shallowest game yet because now its 3d and has it to be HD and it started development before LETS GO so its also their first try in HD.
And i'm gonna love it, because it's Pokemon.

Pakky

Smash Hero
The thing about those leaks thats makes it fake is that they arent based on anything

like its just big chameleon?? electric bunny??? big ape?????

they dont have a theme to go with their design like ninja tongue scarf frog or tiger mask heel wrestler
You say that (and you're right) but remember Feraligator is just a big gator.

Jesus I'm gonna drop 120 bucks on this... HECK!

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Alright, well tonight was kool. I'm gonna take off now, so good night all. and dream good :)

Pakky

Smash Hero
News update the Japanese is supposedly bad.

Whew, okay that might be a sigh of relief.

Good art though.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
You say that (and you're right) but remember Feraligator is just a big gator.
gen 2 is long time far away from how starters are designed now

the species of animals they pick for starters have to fit with a mystical, folklore, famous property, etc for the theme of their evolution

Foxes tend to be seen alot as magical beings in japan and other countries so a fennec fox evolving to a witch/mage made sense
Seels are performers and a water type based seal turning a blue hair idol magical girl makes sense
Hedgehogs are spiky and known to eat chestnuts, make the connections and you get a paladin hedgehog with a spiky chesnut sheild

You get the idea

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, as much as everyone is dissing on the fake final evos there. The real final evos are most likely going to be similiar to those than the cooler fanart considering some of the mid and final evos since gen 5.....

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

shhhh don't jinx it
It's true though, specifically for the fire starters since gen 5 people have always been disappointed with them in contrast to their first evo being the most popular(sans tepig)

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
btw quilladin design is great and underrated. Great clever concept but nobody outside japan understood its design because only japan draws small mammals/mice like that

[SenritsuSubs] Gamba no Bouken - 01 (BD 1080p x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_00.22_[2017.11.25_19.34....jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom