• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I do not dislike any Marvel Movie, I think they are all good.
I never saw Thor: Dark World and I hear that is mediocre.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just a question, but why do people say that Mario 3D Land and Mario 3D World are "The proper 2D to 3D Transition"?
What?

I really like the less restricted controls in 64, Sunshine and Galaxy better than Land and World.

Albeit, I think we need a 3D World remake for the Switch.

Fantastic Taste!
Personally I think 3D Land/World are better successors to the 2D games than the NSMB series

D

Deleted member

*Inhale* Trans Rights are Human rights and every Human Deserves Rights same as every Sexuality and whatnot.
Once you're an adult? Sure. But not every pro trans stance is ethical, especially involving children.

And human rights itself is a catch all term for whatever. Especially when you're using it for a relatively recent phenomenon.

D

Deleted member

Just a question, but why do people say that Mario 3D Land and Mario 3D World are "The proper 2D to 3D Transition"?
What?

I really like the less restricted controls in 64, Sunshine and Galaxy better than Land and World.

Albeit, I think we need a 3D World remake for the Switch.

Fantastic Taste!
Probably its just the style of games. SMG1 &2, 3DLand and 3DWorld are pretty much based on reaching the end of the stage like the original 2D Marios. While SM64, Sunshine and Odyssey are sandbox based and focused to accomplish objectives in a level. This picture sums it better.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
hmm... For what I enjoy in shows it's simple really Good Characters, Good Story, Good Action, Good OST and a nice blend of Action and Serious moments.

To go more into detail I like a good cast of Characters who feel like real people, a Cast of Characters who are flawed yet overcome their flaws for the greater good and become better people cause of it. Or a bunch of Characters who're very likable and who you can get attached to cause of their likability

I like a Story that is interesting and entertaining. One that has some serious stakes to it and one that pushes the heroes to their limit, One that makes you want to root for the Protagonists cause of the Stakes and their likability.

Good action/Good OST are both very self explanatory I like stuff that has good Action/OST's, Music is a very important thing for me and Video games so if a Movie or Show has music that I could just sit down and listen to that would be incredible. Action is also a very important thing for Film as it keeps things entertaining.

And the last is also very self explanatory I like shows that can balance themes well with some Serious Moments, Some Action moments and some Light hearted moments if available, it makes shows much more entertaining and fun.
Might be my own bias due to it being my personal favourite but Build might be good. It's got quite some heavy themes in it's story, plenty of light-hearted moments filled with jokes sprinkled in, (Tbf there's one dude who makes a rather homophobic joke but said character is literally a hick from the farms and nobody believes the 2 main characters are straight), the recaps themselves are fun because of the jokes added in, the characters are for the most part very likeable and have their own ways of developing and the director used for most of the episodes is ****ing phenomenal. The OST is made by the dude who made the music for Ghost in the Shell back in the 90's and the action can be pretty good depending on the character and forms.

TLDR: Build should be good

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I’m at 2,500 likes already. In a year, I’ll be up there on the ‘likes’ list too.
Too bad my like/post ratio isn’t great.

D

Deleted member

Probably its just the style of games. SMG1 &2, 3DLand and 3DWorld are pretty much based on reaching the end of the stage like the original 2D Marios. While SM64, Sunshine and Odyssey are sandbox based and focused to accomplish objectives in a level. This picture sums it better.
The thing is, I feel like SMG 1 and 2 are closer to Mario 64, Sunshine and Odyssey's path than Land and World.
Land and World are more linear than Galaxy, and Galaxy has just as much exploration as 64, Sunshine and Odyssey.

D

Deleted member

Might be my own bias due to it being my personal favourite but Build might be good. It's got quite some heavy themes in it's story, plenty of light-hearted moments filled with jokes sprinkled in, (Tbf there's one dude who makes a rather homophobic joke but said character is literally a hick from the farms and nobody believes the 2 main characters are straight), the recaps themselves are fun because of the jokes added in, the characters are for the most part very likeable and have their own ways of developing and the director used for most of the episodes is ****ing phenomenal. The OST is made by the dude who made the music for Ghost in the Shell back in the 90's and the action can be pretty good depending on the character and forms.

TLDR: Build should be good
Ooh that sounds rather nice and the OST is made by the same person who did Ghost in the Shell? Now that's a professional. And if what you say is true I'll likely enjoy the Story and Characters too!

I'll definitely check it out right away so I might post my thoughts here every two to five episodes if people are interested in that.

D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Shaymin was treated as a legendary and got its own movie, and now it is casually owned by a person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I see one more magical girl on this thread, I'm madoka magicking the **** out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom