• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
> when I see a really good Nia cosplayer or fanart

*dab*

When I read the "(1/?)" I knew this was going to be a big ride.
Fresh Pasta material
Al dente

Oh btw, spoilering the embeeded tweet still counts as a censor dodge; just post the link with the language warning note, just Super Saiyan...

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
All right I'm done w/ Quickplay today.

I just found out how polarizing the :ultbowserjr: vs :ultsnake: matchup is.

Side B is much more risky to use if there's a grenade on the ground (which is most of the time). Nikita can also go through Side B which is also a problem.

Basically my main approach option is significantly hindered.

And that's on top of keeping track of where C4s, Up Smash, Grenades and Nikitas are at all times

I still won both match against him, but man... it was not easy.

D

Deleted member

Something unsettles me when people say "I NUTTED!" during a direct.

It makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gotta strike the meme while it's hot, man.

Speaking striking it while it's hot, have fun with this y'all. You know where this is going.

Me when the new Easter Fire Emblem units were announced.

No, seriously, working on one rn

D

Deleted member

When I read the "(1/?)" I knew this was going to be a big ride.
Fresh Pasta material
Al dente

Oh btw, spoilering the embeeded tweet still counts as a censor dodge; just post the link with the language warning note, just Super Saiyan...
Oh I thought it would still be alright if you just said NSFW, oof.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Maybe Shane has super severe vision issues and can't distinguish between a ***** and an actual *****

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Before I go to bed for the night, I managed to bang out Part 2 of my Generationlocke. This'll likely be the last update for a while though.
nuzlocke-46f51179-d453-416d-b7ff-ce881db55b60.png

When we last left off I'd beaten Brock and Misty with little deaths. This time, I beat Surge, went through the Rock Tunnel, beat Eirika, and beat the Celadon Rocket base, and beat Rocket in Lavender Tower, surviving 2 Rival Fights in the process. How'd I do it? Here's how:
  • Immediately after the last update EstrIsHead was added to the team to help with the secret plan, making the team him, Kimmy, Gex, and Foghorn
  • On Route 5 we picked up Hopip. That was a thing. Forest the Chikorita was also obtained
  • Braveheart was put into the Daycare, and promptly taken out to trade for CH'DING the Farfetch'd
    • Farfetch'd is OP in Drayano hacks, so I was excited. Except it's a trade Pokémon, so I can't really use him consistently. Into the box for now.
  • Monty the Diglett, Lute the Natu, and Candice the Spearow were all caught around Vermillion City. Monty was added to the team to help deal with Surge.
  • Right before the Rival Fight 4, Monty dies. He was 1 level from evolving. DoULiekMe? is brought onto the team with the plan to level him up later.
  • Said plan was blown out of the water by Rival Fight 4. DoULiekMe? had to be used to allow a safe switch for one of my guys to win the fight. I liked you more than you knew buddy...
  • Amy is brought onto the team to deal with Lt. Surge, and thanks to her we manage to clear the first half of the fight.
  • Until she gets taken down by his Raichu's Surf. After a dodgy battle, we make it out with everyone else intact.
  • Route 9 and 10 see Brat the Snubbul and Serena the Swablu join the PC. I love Swablu and Altaria, so I was excited for that as well. Rock Tunnel sees Igneel the Charmander and Sneki the Onix join, and is otherwise uneventful.
  • On the way to Celadon City EstrIsHead falls to a critical hit Selfdestruct from some rando Super Nerd's Koffing. He'd tanked around 5 Selfdestructs up to that point, and I was hoping he could continue.
    • Unfortunately, he was my last immediate viable option for the secret plan. I have to improvise now.
  • Vee the Eevee is brought on to the team and evolved into Umbreon in the hopes that he can contribute to the secret plan that way. Also Umbreon is just the best eeveelution, especially for nuzlockes. I was going to use Vaporeon, but ultimately I need Umbreon more.
  • Vector the Porygon, KaDABon'em the Abra, and Garbaga the Grimer all join before Erikia
  • Around the same time I get into Saffron and take on the Fighting Dojo. I thought I could get some levels on Serena there, but I thought wrong.
    • I did pick up Mac the Tyrogue, Lee the Hitmonlee, and Rocky the Hitmonchan though, so things are okay I guess.
  • Foghorn evolves immediately before the Erika fight
  • The Erika fight begins to a horrible start. Foghorn misses two Blaze Kicks, and Victribell's Sludge Bomb deals over half damage to Kimmy. It can also induce sleep with Sleep Power
    • A sleeping Vee is able to tank some hits until we can switch in Foghorn and land a Blaze Kick.
  • Next is Ludicolo. I send out CH'DING to deal some damage, and a Stick Boosted Adamant Aerial Ace does...half damage.
    • And CH'DING dies. :(
  • Thankfully Gex is able to clean up CH'DING's mess. Up next is Blissey and Sunflora, who both are easily taken out by Foghorn.
  • Next is Vileplume, who has more Sludge Bombs to carpet bomb us with.
    • Forest is sacced for a safe switch into Kimmy, who finishes her off.
  • Thankfully her last Pokémon is a Solarbeam spamming Jumpluff, and we get out alive.
  • Rocket Base in Celadon is easy since we're overleveled from fighting Erika
  • Gex evolves into Sceptile and learns Thunder Punch? I'll take that.
  • Zorro is brought on to the team since Psychic types are useful and he can be a good backup for the secret plan.
  • Rival Battle 5 goes better than expected, especially since no one dies! It's still tough though. Especially when his Magmar is at level with my highest team member. Thankfully Foghorn is able to tank his hits and return to KO him.
  • Ring the Duskull is captured, and I wish I'd nicknamed her Ju-on instead.
  • Lavender Tower is easy, and between Vee and Zorro it's over in no time.
  • Moto Moto and Teddie the Snorlaxs are capture with the Poké Flute and the Static Clause. I decided to add Moto Moto to the team as he has the better ability, especially with Blaine coming up and Lorelei on the horizon.
  • For those wondering, the secret plan is on track, but it's not gonna be as easy as if I had EstrIsHead. Between Vee, Moto Moto, and Zorro I might be able to do it though. We'll see if the fruits of my labor pay off in the next update~
I really accomplished a lot in this update. Next up are the Soul and Marsh Badges, which include the Safari Zone, Koga, Team Rocket in Saffron, Rival Fight 6, and Sabrina. That's a fair bit to cover, and a fair bit of challenge.

Wish me luck everyone! I'll definitely need it.
Good night!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the rumor come out, does is Shane Dawson **** his cat?
Shane Dawson **** his cat is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his cat ****. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his YouTuber career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this YouTuber revealed himself as cat ****. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

D

Deleted member

Ugh, I feel so sick. I’m all puffy and crap.
Ejaculating on cats is the new topic, huh? I haven’t done that since my cat died in 2017.

D

Deleted member

hey there 5:59 am est smashboards, just wanted to tell yall that
a7364de.jpg

shes literally The Best One

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

IDK if this has already been discussed but it's interesting
The gist of it is that for normal and winking turnips, Peach's are better then Daisy's almost all of the time while for dot-eyed and stitchfaced turnips Peach's are just straight up better.
I wonder if this is enough for Daisy mains to switch to Peach?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The gist of it is that for normal and winking turnips, Peach's are better then Daisy's almost all of the time while for dot-eyed and stitchfaced turnips Peach's are just straight up better.
I have a feeling most Daisy mains aren't primarily motivated by competitive viability.

hey there 5:59 am est smashboards, just wanted to tell yall that
View attachment 199065
shes literally The Best One
obv

osby

Smash Obsessed
So does that mean Daisy mains now have more reason for accusing other echoes with being glorified palette swaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom