• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Were any newcomers announced, and if so, who were they?
Not really sure, my dreams are bizarre then the average humans but I think they hinting at a Kingdom Hearts character getting in.

Or maybe because I was playing a lot of KH last night lol.

Smash 6 already exists technically. Wii U and 3Ds were separate games.
Well next installment anyway.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

My baby is a goon I love it and hate it.
ngl if these are real then these might well be my least favourite final evos of any generation

scorbunny looks just ok, sobble is bizarre, and grookey is just some ugly straight-up yokai watch ****

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
On another bizarre note this is where it gets really weird so prepare to get baffled.

Apparently Looney Tunes characters and Hero Academia characters have been in Smash since Melee which meant they’re technically confirmed in a way and Sakurai saw them as an expedition due to being fans of them which didn’t make sense because MHA debuted in 2014 so I guess that’s when I realized the dream was bogus.

So you can see them being deconfirmed again?
why you be like this man?

osby

Smash Obsessed

Why Scorbunny looks so similar to its final evolution? It seems far less changed compared to other two.

D

Deleted member

Actually though if that leak is real I'm Sobble gang now and also Scorbunny's final evo looks plain as **** ew

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Tbh, the only one I like out of these, is Scorbunny's

Sobble's reminds me too much of Greninja, and Grookey's just looks like a basic ape Pokemon...

Kinda hoping these guys are fake

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
That Scorbunny evo gives me vibes...

Alerts

This is the only time when I will ever agree with the argument that a Pokémon "looks like a Digimon"

Because that Pokémon reminds me of Antylamon.
Just realized that I was so busy giving my thoughts on the potential Scorbunny evo's aesthetic that I never actually gave my proper thoughts about them.

They're pretty cool looking, all things considered. I can see them taking this direction with them.

EDIT: Also, Grass/Rock, Fire/Electric and... Water... something... possibly Ghost or Bug?

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So the thread is just blowing up about these starter leaks huh.
I think they look really good, personally, but they don't have that Starter Feel.
Usually, Starter Evos seem huge (compared to their first stage)

KMDP

Smash Legend
So the thread is just blowing up about these starter leaks huh.
I think they look really good, personally, but they don't have that Starter Feel.
Usually, Starter Evos seem huge (compared to their first stage)
Maybe these are the middle Evos.

Which would be... interesting.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Maybe these are the middle Evos.

Which would be... interesting.
Nah, the grass Guy is too big for that...

BTW there is another dealbreaker. Scorbunny looks more like an electric type than a Fire type here and I don't think they'd do that

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
On another bizarre note this is where it gets really weird so prepare to get baffled.

Apparently Looney Tunes characters and Hero Academia characters have been in Smash since Melee which meant they’re technically confirmed in a way and Sakurai saw them as an expedition due to being fans of them which didn’t make sense because MHA debuted in 2014 so I guess that’s when I realized the dream was bogus.

why you be like this man?
I forgot the context of this for a long few seconds.

D

Deleted member

Oh shoot
who has a keyboard to type with and finally beat the Sukapon spirit battle?
this guy

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
That Scorbunny evolution seems weird
Why start emphasising its eyes when the focus on Scorbunny was on its burning (not electric) feet? Also most of the football connotations seem to have been lost

Also love how its a cliche that you gotta slap a big old CONFIDENTIAL on your fake Pokemon leaks

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Ugh. If this was true and he was a goon, I would be switching to Team Sobble or Team Electric Fire Rabbit.

KMDP

Smash Legend
that means Scorbunny would get hate just from being fighting type, which would be funny
Scorbunny's evo line

Fire/Electric, but with a ton of Fighting Moves, because **** the haters.
That Scorbunny evolution seems weird
*cough*
Why start emphasising its eyes when the focus on Scorbunny was on its burning (not electric) feet? Also most of the football connotations seem to have been lost

Also love how its a cliche that you gotta slap a big old CONFIDENTIAL on your fake Pokemon leaks
Confidentially fake.

KMDP

Smash Legend
You all need to leave my son, Theoretical Grooky Chungus, alone.
I haven't left Grookey.

Regardless of the fact that I always pick the Grass Starter regardless of final evo because of personal tradtion, if that was his final Evolution I'd take it.

D

Deleted member

why do all of you hate grookey kong

she is just creacher

908.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I haven't left Grookey.

Regardless of the fact that I always pick the Grass Starter regardless of final evo because of personal tradtion, if that was his final Evolution I'd take it.
Good

Now more than ever I feel the need to support grookey lol just seeing everyone’s reactions to this “leak”

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
oh that's how you're supposed to do it
lmao I just gave myself super armor and spammed :ultpiranha: f-smash
Isn't that battle on a stage with walkoffs? IIRC you can just cheese most of those by baiting the AI over to the edge and trying to get a high knockback move in

D

Deleted member

Isn't that battle on a stage with walkoffs? IIRC you can just cheese most of those by baiting the AI over to the edge and trying to get a high knockback move in
yes to the first thing but the ****ing assist trophy kills you when you try that

D

Deleted member

yeah but then sukapon smacks you from the other side of the stage and you get killed by your own cheese

KMDP

Smash Legend
Good

Now more than ever I feel the need to support grookey lol just seeing everyone’s reactions to this “leak”
People are talking about moving to Scorbunny or Sobble gang because of this supposed final Evo.

But personally, the Water starter is the most boring to me (sorry Zinith Zinith ), it just looks like a Water Pokémon Chameleon. If it has a secondary type, I can't tell what it's supposed to be. It also looks a little Digimon-esque, though not as much as Scorbunny and this is in no way a detrimental thing for me regarding either Pokémon.

Grookey's Final Evo, if this is it's real Final Evolution, appears to be a Rock type (look at it's hands/wrists).

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
People are talking about moving to Scorbunny or Sobble gang because of this supposed final Evo.

But personally, the Water starter is the most boring to me (sorry Zinith Zinith ), it just looks like a Water Pokémon Chameleon. If it has a secondary type, I can't tell what it's supposed to be. It also looks a little Digimon-esque, though not as much as Scorbunny and this is in no way a detrimental thing for me regarding either Pokémon.

Grookey's Final Evo, if this is it's real Final Evolution, appears to be a Rock type (look at it's hands/wrists).
This better be my special Water/Poison boi or ima riot!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I was gonna say Fire/Electric, Grass/Ground...

But there isn’t a real good secondary type to complete the double type triangle haha

I also doubt it’s pure water despite that being pretty much the perfect typing ironically (weak to electric and grass, strong against fire and ground)

I’m thinking it’s like... Water/Poison

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom