• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Filthy beast transgressed it's boundaries and overextended it's jurisdiction. Good riddance, I say
I still feel sorry for it. Imagine the pain of your organs rupturing as the spine and ribs collapsed and punctured everything. Then, the legs would break, and the pressure would cause the muscles to expand and tear, followed by the skin, then having your body open up entirely.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Me when Dante's deconfirmed for base roster:
dante eating sundae dmc anime.jpg

Me when Dante's deconfirmed for DLC picks:
dante eating sundae dmc5.png

D

Deleted member

I still feel sorry for it. Imagine the pain of your organs rupturing as the spine and ribs collapsed and punctured everything. Then, the legs would break, and the pressure would cause the muscles to expand and tear, followed by the skin, then having your body open up entirely.
im not ready to accept the fact that out of the 60-some people who are looking at this thread at least one person has got off to this post

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Describe a website you have a dislike towards in any way 5 or less words:

Twitch: 4chans bratty brother

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
im not ready to accept the fact that out of the 60-some people who are looking at this thread at least one person has got off to this post
Why would you say that?
Why would you bring this up?
So many people could have had a nice day not realising this but you decided to take fate into your own hand and destroy all purity left in those poor minds!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can’t believe I accidentally wrote an erotic algolagnia story about someone crushing a rat.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So uh, can I just say how much I love the Splatoon community? This might sound ironic coming from a Smashboards user, but I'd argue it's probably better than the Smash community.

Don't kill me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So uh, can I just say how much I love the Splatoon community? This might sound ironic coming from a Smashboards user, but I'd argue it's probably better than the Smash community.

Don't kill me.
Let's be real, most fanbases are better than the Smash community...

We get upset at literally every reveal

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Reminder to all people in this thread:
yes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Don't kill me.
Did you Just watch GG's 100K special?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Hoo buddy do I have a Rule 34 tag search result for you
Why would you say that?
Why would you bring this up?
So many people could have had a nice day not realising this but you decided to take fate into your own hand and destroy all purity left in those poor minds!
I feel personally offended at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom