• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
While all y'all horny mother****ers are doing your thing, meanwhile Maximillian and Kenny might actually have another Smash theory coming true.

:nifty:

Ed Boon is just a really big Nintendo fan.
He also posted stuff about how awesome the switch is during developement of Injustice 2 but we're still desperately waiting for that one

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's just, I like how much more accepting of different people and not as elitist the Splatoon community is compared to a lot of other communities of a competitive caliuber. It's not filled to the brim of people complaining about nerfs (except r/Saltoon), nor making death threats to people who are better (except r/Saltoon), instead, we just make wholesome fanart and memes.

Maybe because it's younger? Idk.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
putting in sub-zero before scorpion is like putting luigi in before mario IMO

who tf looks at MK and thinks of blue ninja before yellow ninja

D

Deleted member

Pearl has been getting less ugly.
Marina is cool, but she is not a major crush.

D

Deleted member

putting in sub-zero before scorpion is like putting luigi in before mario IMO

who tf looks at MK and thinks of blue ninja before yellow ninja
wait a ninja wearing BLUE you know who else wears blue? Geno Sans you know what that means, HE'S IN

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The best ship is Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I started my White 2 Hard Mode playthrough. Nothing too wild, though I had a really bad run in with Cheren, his Lillipup destroyed my starter with a critical and he healed off the damage so the rest of my team could do nothing to take it down, so I got my first loss against the first Gym Leader. I have a good feeling on this mode!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In other news, I started my White 2 Hard Mode playthrough. Nothing too wild, though I had a really bad run in with Cheren, his Lillipup destroyed my starter with a critical and he healed off the damage so the rest of my team could do nothing to take it down, so I got my first loss against the first Gym Leader. I have a good feeling on this mode!
White 2 in Hard mode was my first Pokemon game! ( Do not ask me why I chose Hard mode rather than Normal mode. )
I remember having a level 100 Lucario named "Mario".

You are going to have a ton of fun.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Mortal Kombat, 11 looks so good. The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay looks so slick. To bad I won’t have the opportunity to play it for 1,000 years.

D

Deleted member

It's just, I like how much more accepting of different people and not as elitist the Splatoon community is compared to a lot of other communities of a competitive caliuber. It's not filled to the brim of people complaining about nerfs (except r/Saltoon), nor making death threats to people who are better (except r/Saltoon), instead, we just make wholesome fanart and memes.

Maybe because it's younger? Idk.
Different focus I would say. And that the Smash fanbase given its cross-over nature, contains multiple fanbases from which some are not really that nice to begin with. Metroid for example can be pretty bad as demonstrated by the reaction of Federation Force, the developers had to take time off due to low morale. Plus regarding reddit, its pretty much equally if not worse than the chans sometimes.

D

Deleted member

Consider playing a single player game, lol.
It is pretty dumb that my Switch's connection is all laggy while my laptop can handle it perfectly.
You know what? I am going to go downstairs, even if it is pretty cold down there.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It is pretty dumb that my Switch's connection is all laggy while my laptop can handle it perfectly.
You know what? I am going to go downstairs, even if it is pretty cold down there.
Your laptop isn't running a fighting game at 60 fps using peer-to-peer connection as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom