• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah that's right, I'm Noipoi, and I'm just here to keep it PG!
P- Perfectly
A- As
R- All
E- Things
N- Should
T- Be
A- Also
L- I
G- Want
U- Marina's
I- Tentacles
D- Inside
A- Me
N-
C-
E-
I mean who doesn't? those people are the true weirdo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Does anybody have that friend that’s super into a franchise because of Smash but haven’t even tried the said franchise? I’ve got a friend who’s like that with Splatoon, they main Inkling (hard main, they suck at every other character) and they always pick Moray Towers for Splatoon music (this is how I know there’s something wrong, the Splatoon music in Smash is eh) when they can, but they’ve never touched a Splatoon game. I don’t really mind, let them like what they like, it’s just seems like a weird phenomenon that happens to Smash players.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I have a question for you guys, which character from Fire Emblem that fits the “Small Girl” archetype do you want/perfer in Smash? Personally, I’ll pick Elise, simply due to her being a unique character in a game like Smash as a mounted user. I’ll also like her using crowd control spells to fill up the stage with fire, and thunder.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Does anybody have that friend that’s super into a franchise because of Smash but haven’t even tried the said franchise? I’ve got a friend who’s like that with Splatoon, they main Inkling (hard main, they suck at every other character) and they always pick Moray Towers for Splatoon music when they can, but they’ve never touched a Splatoon game. I don’t really mind, let them like what they like, it’s just seems like a weird phenomenon that happens to Smash players.
Smash got me into Zelda and it’s lore, and I am a big fanboy of the games and their lore, but I never beaten a Zelda game. I’ve played them, but the only I beat was Hyrule Warriors, which was a spin-off.

In short, I give up to easily.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
201020-aebad06a2f301d9c043a102e460f6c36.jpg

Corrin plushie is here to cleanse the thread, and rid it of all no no stuff
This isn't mine, actually. I believe it's Mythra Mythra 's. He's the one who posted it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

God I wish she'd put her tentacles inside me
!
I can and will use this quote against you in the future, just letting you know. Seriously though,

D

Deleted member

Smash got me into Zelda and it’s lore, and I am a big fanboy of the games and their lore, but I never beaten a Zelda game. I’ve played them, but the only I beat was Hyrule Warriors, which was a spin-off.

Hey! Smash got me into LoZ lore too! I’m yet to play a game though…
I had the opportunity to get BotW, so I did, but immediately returned it, deciding I’d rather have the Fighters Pass. I was worried that I would have wasted fifty bucks on something I might not enjoy.

D

Deleted member

I searched it up... and sadly yes.
Kinda surprised but at the same time not. Know its more parent responsibility but I think youtube could contribute.
I have a question for you guys, which character from Fire Emblem that fits the “Small Girl” archetype do you want/perfer in Smash? Personally, I’ll pick Elise, simply due to her being a unique character in a game like Smash as a mounted user. I’ll also like her using crowd control spells to fill up the stage with fire, and thunder.
A manakete, probs Myrr or Tiki.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I hope the knights win the splatfest, since they’re usually cool with how they can wreck s**t with just normal things like a sword and shield. It makes Pearl pretty based, Dark Souls-ish.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion

That’s not that bad, lots of people get into Zelda but drop the games. I’m talking about the people who haven’t even played the franchise. It’s just a bit odd to be that into it from just Smash.

D

Deleted member

Ignore this nothing to see here folks
Legs are very hot so are Feet. Not until recently did I discover that I had a thing for feet I used to think that it's weird but now? I think it's nice. Very Nice. But that's all I'm gonna say cause once I start talking about stuff like that I can't stop. What? Let's not act like we're free of sin, if you use this site you're guaranteed to not be free of sin.
move along there is nothing of importance to see here

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Does anybody have that friend that’s super into a franchise because of Smash but haven’t even tried the said franchise? I’ve got a friend who’s like that with Splatoon, they main Inkling (hard main, they suck at every other character) and they always pick Moray Towers for Splatoon music (this is how I know there’s something wrong, the Splatoon music in Smash is eh) when they can, but they’ve never touched a Splatoon game. I don’t really mind, let them like what they like, it’s just seems like a weird phenomenon that happens to Smash players.
I still have 2 unplayed Megaman games sitting on my switch, if that counts.

Also, while I have played them (a lot), I do not own Kid Icarus or Pikmin games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom