• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I know nothing about "kid's channels" these days... :yoshi:
All I can say is that they're really weird: it's like an algorithm made the videos

Some of the content is kind of creepy too and doesn't feel very kid-friendly

Nevertheless, those videos manage to rack up an obscene number of views

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I'm babysitting today, and my charge has been watching Youtube.

Why are Youtube channels for kids so god damn weird? Even the ones that don't look Satanic are weird.
All toddler/kid shows are weird. We just weren't smart enough to analyze the ones we remember

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I just had an idea for a classic route. If you pick one gender of corrin, and hold B during the loading screen, you get a few differences in the route depending on the gender. Usually with the final stage, and the boss.

Male: Final stage that represents Xander’s chapter in Birthright, while the boss is Dracula, representing Garon.

Female: Final Stage that represents Ryomas chapter in Conquest, while the boss is Marx, representing possessed Takumi.

D

Deleted member

God I wish she'd put her tentacles inside me

I love marina too, in a totally normal way haha!
actually her tentacles discharge her bodily fluids meaning that they're basically ***** meaning that you're gay and im so, so proud of you for being brave enough to come out :')

D

Deleted member

I'm writing my piece for the Roster and I can't really say Inklings say much about Sakurai's design philosophy in regards to Ultimate. They were going to get in no matter what the theme of the game would've been and it's such an obvious choice there's not much to remark on.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I personally think that Paperboy would be a fun, and unique addition in Smash as a aggressive mounted character with a focus of newspaper throwing, and the enthronement like manholes, dogs, ramps, and stuff you see in the street, while also having some cool bike tricks for aerials. Any thoughts on it (Other than how likely it is).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I spent all day watching one of my favorite kids and keeping it PG, now I gotta say weird stuff to get weird reactions.

Perfectly Balanced
Yeah that's right, I'm Noipoi, and I'm just here to keep it PG!
P- Perfectly Balanced
A- As
R- All
E- Things
N- Should
T- Be
A- Also
L- I
G- Want
U- Marina's
I- Tentacles
D- Inside