• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
boy oh boy is this dude's phone conversation going into details i never wanted to hear about

D

Deleted member

Cyn Cyn and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen are locked in a battle for evil dominance.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda is having a romantic drama happen right outside their dorm.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo 's mom would fit on twitter.

Gyrom8 Gyrom8 and @Wademan94 think Donkey Kong music is cool.

Noipoi Noipoi is incredibly attractive.
I'm not going to choose a side buuuuuut Cyn Cyn is a cool person and I respect them.

Yikers.

Okay.

Donkey Kong music is pure Art I can 100% agree with that. Stickerbush Symphony and Crocodile Cacophony are my personal favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Cyn Cyn and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen are locked in a battle for evil dominance.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda is having a romantic drama happen right outside their dorm.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo 's mom would fit on twitter.

Gyrom8 Gyrom8 and @Wademan94 think Donkey Kong music is cool.

Noipoi Noipoi is incredibly attractive.
Dominance? How boring. I'm not the type to sit on a throne all day, my quest is to halt her peanut obsession to a more serviceable level
You mean my kitchen? Thank you.
All you may feast upon is bitter defeat but who knows? Perhaps you'll be granted a second chance once you get back to paperwork, like the mortal you are

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm not going to choose a side buuuuuut Cyn Cyn is a cool person and I respect them.

Yikers.

Okay.

Donkey Kong music is pure Art I can 100% agree with that. Stickerbush Symphony and Crocodile Cacophony are my personal favorites.
This dude actually added lyrics to Crocodile Cacophony and it’s freaking amazing.

D

Deleted member

This dude actually added lyrics to Crocodile Cacophony and it’s freaking amazing.
Yeah I saw that and it's amazing the references to the DK rap and Finest Hour makes the song so much better. Such a good video.

D

Deleted member

I'm freaking trying!! My kryptonite for this paper is freaking Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen the damnable cutie. I keep getting caught up trying to ****** the flames of her fiery passion to destroy me. Just let me be evil. My evil schemes never hurt anyone.
bro just ban her lol

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Perhaps you'll be granted a second chance once you get back to paperwork, like the mortal you are
The running of a kingdom requires much paperwork. I have scribes for most of it, but the really important stuff falls on my lap.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah I saw that and it's amazing the references to the DK rap and Finest Hour makes the song so much better. Such a good video.
Yeah it’s amazing.
It also helps that one of the chorus members is actually one of my favorite youtuber out there. He actually went and did lyrical versions for almost every single Undertale track and it’s freaking amazing. He did a few Deltarune ones too. This is a good example of some of his work.

D

Deleted member

Yeah it’s amazing.
It also helps that one of the chorus members is actually one of my favorite youtuber out there. He actually went and did lyrical versions for almost every single Undertale track and it’s freaking amazing. He did a few Deltarune ones too. This is a good example of some of his work.
I'll check it out later but I'm gonna be real with you chief I'm not a fan of Undertale/Deltarune I have nothing against it I'm just not a huge fan.

Still want Sans though cause it would be hilarious. But yeah not a fan chief.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Cyn Cyn , Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , you two need to stop fighting, or else the thread's probably gonna get shut down! /s
The whole thing is meaningless anyway. They're only trying to intimidate me, because they know I only need to harness 5% of my true power to beat them both down in an instant. What's a queen of evil to a goddess of rainbows?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Cyn Cyn , Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , you two need to stop fighting, or else the thread's probably gonna get shut down! /s
It has already ended for I have slain the beast for now until she rises again once more. However, I was kind enough to grant her the ability to speak beyond the grave. Wouldn't have worked if it was the 6th circle of hell so she's quite lucky she was so gluttonous
You don't seem to understand. You're not the ones recruiting me, I'm the one recruiting you.
If that idea would amuse you more then so be it. But in the end you're the one accepting the Discord invite
The running of a kingdom requires much paperwork. I have scribes for most of it, but the really important stuff falls on my lap.
Have fun there with the paperwork in the icy rain

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Holy **** dude that's terrible I shouldn't be laughing
from what i've gathered this phil is an absolute sex god cause according to him there ain't one potentially uninfected place left on his body

godspeed phil, godspeed

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The thought of hearing someone yelling "I got gonorrhea" across the room just makes me laugh.
Then I would feel bad
And then laugh again

D

Deleted member

apparently brenda got mad STDs and this dude's mad that he mighta got got

yeah i said i didn't want to know
What

The whole thing is meaningless anyway. They're only trying to intimidate me, because they know I only need to harness 5% of my true power to beat them both down in an instant. What's a queen of evil to a goddess of rainbows?
Is

Is it the clap
Happening

he's also going into explicit detail about why he fears he mighta got got, apparently unaware that there's 4 other rooms all around him and it's late at night
To

It has already ended for I have slain the beast for now until she rises again once more. However, I was kind enough to grant her the ability to speak beyond the grave. Wouldn't have worked if it was the 6th circle of hell so she's quite lucky she was so gluttonous

If that idea would amuse you more then so be it. But in the end you're the one accepting the Discord invite

Have fun there with the paperwork in the icy rain
This

from what i've gathered this phil is an absolute sex god cause according to him there ain't one potentially uninfected place left on his body

godspeed phil, godspeed
Thread

D

Deleted member

I think I'm gonna examine the Roster and in turn re-examine my stance on DLC so I might be busy, I'll post it here if anyone is interested in it but it's gonna be long.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Man.

Why did they continue Arrested Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom