• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just want to leave this on record but if they give Thanos a sympathetic death or an Alas, Poor Villain moment, the Russo Brothers should **** off

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
These are the last jars of peanut butter your 5 favourite brands will produce as I've destroyed them on my way here
I......but.......you.....

You've left me no choice but to create invincible peanut butter. Your soul may be invincible, but your flesh is not. I will create a peanut butter from your invincible soul and consume it. I will add your soul to the host within. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to my own. Resistance is futile.

I'm trying to write an analytical paper for class and this isn't helping. Lol.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

You've left me no choice but to create invincible peanut butter. Your soul may be invincible, but your flesh is not. I will create a peanut butter from your invincible soul and consume it. I will add your soul to the host within. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to my own. Resistance is futile.

I'm trying to write my Bachelor thesis so we're in a similar Boat, I guess

Iridium

Smash Hero
Me and my sister went to the Battle Tree...and immediately got sweeped by two Preschoolers, first round.

rsz_ujx19.jpg

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm trying to write my Bachelor thesis so we're in a similar Boat, I guess
What Bachelor's degree are you pursuing that you are having to write a thesis for? Most of the time you have to do that for a Master's. I'm not calling you out or anything, just curious. I don't have to write a thesis for a Bachelor's In Literature is why I ask.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

How foolish of you to assume I came for a fight against a succubus unprepared. You summon and kill. Summon and kill. I fail to see the logic here. Is... Sanity... The price to pay... FOR PEANUT BUTTER????

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
What Bachelor's degree are you pursuing that you are having to write a thesis for? Most of the time you have to do that for a Master's. I'm not calling you out or anything, just curious. I don't have to write a thesis for a Bachelor's In Literature is why I ask.
Really?
I thought all university level degrees had theses?

Anyway, Chemistry is what I'm studying

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Are they ever going to fix Ken's up b clipping through the edge on battlefield? I'm getting real sick of trying to edgeguard against that.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Are they ever going to fix Ken's up b clipping through the edge on battlefield? I'm getting real sick of trying to edgeguard against that.
There's, like, a bunch of moves that do that, which are kept in to make it harder to edgeguard

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
How foolish of you to assume I came for a fight against a succubus unprepared. You summon and kill. Summon and kill. I fail to see the logic here. Is... Sanity... The price to pay... FOR PEANUT BUTTER????
Succubi....mere harlots of hell.....you seek to insult me. Keep your insults. Their harlotry concerns me not.

But peanut butter. You do not comprehend its obvious power. There is no price too great for the unlimited fount of power within the Arachis hypogaea. Join me. Join me and learn my secrets. You don't know the power of the dark side.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Really?
I thought all university level degrees had theses?

Anyway, Chemistry is what I'm studying
Maybe it varies between colleges and degrees. But a thesis in one of the Bachelor's sciences doesn't surprise me. I think they don't make us have a thesis for literature because of the ridiculous amounts of papers we always have to write for every literature class. Funnily enough, my Master's program won't require me to write a thesis either.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Succubi....mere harlots of hell.....you seek to insult me. Keep your insults. Their harlotry concerns me not.

But peanut butter. You do not comprehend its obvious power. There is no price too great for the unlimited fount of power within the Arachis hypogaea. Join me. Join me and learn my secrets. You don't know the power of the dark side.
Ha, yet your offer interests me not. For I am here to reclaim what is rightfully mine! You will fail in opposition of my quest. Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ha, yet your offer interests me not. For I am here to reclaim what is rightfully mine! You will fail in opposition of my quest. Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune
dante eating sundae dmc anime.jpg

Am I a joke to you?

How do you justify Lucina doing it?
You can't really.
It's just everyone does it if they have upBs with attacking hitboxes, so it's not that unusual.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I tire of your words, knight of the long-winded. Engage me if you dare.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Maybe it varies between colleges and degrees. But a thesis in one of the Bachelor's sciences doesn't surprise me. I think they don't make us have a thesis for literature because of the ridiculous amounts of papers we always have to write for every literature class. Funnily enough, my Master's program won't require me to write a thesis either.
Still baffles me. I know people who study French, Management, Law, Computer Sciences, German, Sociology, Psychology, Physics, Astronomy, Biology, at like 8 different universities, and honestly believe a thesis is required by Dutch law for it to even be a degree

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Still baffles me. I know people who study French, Management, Law, Computer Sciences, German, Sociology, Psychology, Physics, Astronomy, Biology, at like 8 different universities, and honestly believe a thesis is required by Dutch law for it to even be a degree
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess I'll never work for the Dutch, then.

And my Master's program will be at a different university, so Idk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom