• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well anyway, back then life was going swell and everything was juuust PEACHY

Except of course for the undeniable fact that every single morning my mom would make me a big ol' bowl of sauerkraut for breakfast.

Daaaaaw, BIG BOWL OF SAUERKRAUT. EVERY SINGLE MORNING.

It was driving me crazy!
Weird Al fan?

D

Deleted member

If I was a king, I would fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Anyway, anyone got an arena up?

Preferably one without items/hazards?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I said to my mom, "Hey, MOM. What's with all the sauerkraut?" And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train.

And she leaned right down next to me...

And she said...

"IT'S GOOD FOR YOUUUUUU!!!"
And then she tied me to a wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth and force fed me nothing but Sauerkraut until I was 26 and a half years old!

That's when I swore that someday, someday I would get outta that basement and travel to a magical far away place. Where the sun is always shining, and the air smells like warm root beer, and the towels are oh-so fluffy!

Where the shriners and the lepers play their ukuleles all day long, and anyone on the street will gladly shave your back for a nickel!

WAKKA WAKKA DOO DOO YEAH!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Destroy me and you release something far worse. The Evil within is contained. For now. Strike and witness humankind's greatest folly.
So... "Strike me down now and I will become far more powerful than you can ever imagine."

Iridium

Smash Hero
And then she tied me to a wall and stuck a funnel in my mouth and force fed me nothing but Sauerkraut until I was 26 and a half years old!

That's when I swore that someday, someday I would get outta that basement and travel to a magical far away place. Where the sun is always shining, and the air smells like warm root beer, and the towels are oh-so fluffy!

Where the shriners and the lepers play their ukuleles all day long, and anyone on the street will gladly shave your back for a nickel!

This almost reads like a copypasta.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
After a whole damn week. I finally escaped from that bug ridden thing known as the Eclipse on DeviantArt. Thank god. They really need to look things over before testing things out...-_-

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Well, let me tell you, people, it wasn't long at all before my dream came true. Because the very next day, a local radio station had this contest to see who could correctly guess the number of molecules in Leonard Nimoy's butt! I was off by three but I still won the grand prize!!

That's right, a first class one-way ticket...

...to Aaaaa-aaaaa-aaaaa-aaaaalll-buquerque!
Aaaaa-aaaaa-aaaaa-aaaaalll-buquerque!

Oh yeah!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Watch out, Cyn. Gwen is trying to take the Throne!
Foolish lad, you're assuming there'll be a throne left
Destroy me and you release something far worse. The Evil within is contained. For now. Strike and witness humankind's greatest folly.
What is destroyed cannot be released. You don't become the legendary Dark Knight Gwen, Slayer of Souls, by cowering at blatant bluffs which should they even be just claims, are easy to work around. I've already found your weakness

BZocky

Smash Ace
Today I revisited DDD and there's nothing more satisfying than finishing off your opponent with that stomp following his Up+B. Once you learn how to gordo he becomes an unstoppable force.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What is destroyed cannot be released. You don't become the legendary Dark Knight Gwen, Slayer of Souls, by cowering at blatant bluffs which should they even be just claims, are easy to work around.
If only you knew the powers you seek to tamper. You may slay souls, but you neglect to guard your own. Strike, and strike true, for your accomplishment will be your downfall.

I've already found your weakness
Wait....is that peanut butter? Gimme gimme.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I would too.

If my 3DS weren't lost...

I gotta start raising funds for my next one.
A refurbished (old) 2DS is a great budget option, got one officially from Nintendo for 60 bucks last year which IMO is a steal.

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
A refurbished (old) 2DS is a great budget option, got one officially from Nintendo for 60 bucks last year which IMO is a steal.
I don't want something with screen sizes comparable to my calculator.

I'll probably get a New 2DS XL since it's moderately priced and the purple one looks great.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If only you knew the powers you seek to tamper. You may slay souls, but you neglect to guard your own. Strike, and strike true, for your accomplishment will be your downfall.

Wait....is that peanut butter? Gimme gimme.
One needn't protect what is invincible

These are the last jars of peanut butter your 5 favourite brands will produce as I've destroyed them on my way here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom