• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Here's a better pic of grape daddy with color
IMG-20190316-WA0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
The Problem I see isn't that he would be a Mii Costume but simply porting it over and reselling it is kind of a jerk move sort of anti consumer. Not the fact that Geno is a Mii costume but that you'd have to pay for something you already bought last game without any changes or additional stuff that comes alongside it.

I don't like that and I think it's anti consumer.
But it wouldn't be wise for Nintendo because they have to pay money for using SE IPs.

Then again, I'm okay with DLC being a bit pricey because I think base game is underpriced for the amount of content it has.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The price for being Well-Intentioned but misguided, I guess.
No, the price for killing half the ****ing universe. Death is never justifiable to begin with, death on that massive of a scale.... If you do that you deserve to suffer for all eternity.

TFW you wanted to play Minecraft for the first time in six years but your potato computer can't run it

Screw my childhood memories I guess.
How young are you that Minecraft is a childhood memory. I'm 20 and I'm pretty sure that game came out when I was in middle school.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So who wants to do an arena today after I get some water in me and fight off this hangover?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Honestly part of me thinks Thanos should have kept his boner for booby skeleton in the MCU because of how poorly handled his motivations were imo.
His motivation works fine in the MCU.
He wants to bring balance to the Universe but his solution is mass genocide.
Hence him being the "Mad Titan"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No, the price for killing half the ****ing universe. Death is never justifiable to begin with, death on that massive of a scale.... If you do that you deserve to suffer for all eternity.

How young are you that Minecraft is a childhood memory. I'm 20 and I'm pretty sure that game came out when I was in middle school.
Deserving to suffer for all of eternity is a bit much.

Among fictional characters, that punishment is exclusively for "that lady in Snowpoint City who trades you a Haunter for a Medicham but the Haunter is holding an Everstone." :p

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I was playing Minecraft at 11 years old, dude.
I just mathed it out, i was 10 when it came out, so i guess childhood. I still can't believe that Minecraft is a ****ing decade old. I still don't know how a single game can last that long without dying. Especially a game that bad. It was a fad. A trend. Nothing more. And now it's somehow still here.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just mathed it out, i was 10 when it came out, so i guess childhood. I still can't believe that Minecraft is a ****ing decade old. I still don't know how a single game can last that long without dying. Especially a game that bad. It was a fad. A trend. Nothing more. And now it's somehow still here.
They said the same thing about Pokemon in the 90s.

Maybe it's because the games are good?

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So who wants to do an arena today after I get some water in me and fight off this hangover?
Welp... I still haven't fallen asleep yet and it doesn't seem like I'll get to that anytime soon.

So yeah.. why not. I'm just gonna go Random b/c I don't feel like putting in the work for that now.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Minecraft, bad?

You be you, but I'm fairly certain that Minecraft was a very well received game by many...

The PC version's got an impressive score of 93 on Metacritic

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey guys watch this I'm gonna get loads of likes.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Why aren't you liking yet? /s

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They said the same thing about Pokemon in the 90s.

Maybe it's because the games are good?
Minecraft bad?

You be you, but I'm fairly certain that Minecraft was a very well received game...

The PC version's got an impressive score of 92 on Metacritic
I still can't understand why people like it. It's too limiting to allow someone to be as creative as possible, and there is no goal or story so non creative people can't get attached. I don't get why so many people like it and it's on my list of games to kill after I complete the great JRPG genocide of 2021.

Not to mention the creator is a huge trans-phobe

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I still can't understand why people like it. It's too limiting to allow someone to be as creative as possible, and there is no goal so non creative people can't get attached. I don't get why so many people like it and it's on my list of games to kill after I complete the great JRPG genocide of 2021.
Hey man, if you don't like it that's fine.

Really, I joke about destroying people who don't like what I like but they're just jokes. I honestly don't care.

Just try not to **** on people who do like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom