• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Then there's the original Zelda game...

No stage, no character design, no nothing (I mean, aside from creating the characters)

At least have the Old Man's cave as a stage or something...
Not gonna lie, I think it’d be kinda cool to see the OG Ganon playable in this game.

Please, Mario 3 is nothing compared to what 3D World got.

Only a single ripped track.
Well three tracks though one is a remix of Gusty Garden, but yeah it would’ve been nice to see at least Hissocrat and Double Cherry Pass added as well if not a stage.

D

Deleted member

When you have a dream that revealed your most wanted and then you wake up

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I miss the DKCR stage.

It is the only thing that makes me return to Smash 4 from time to time, alongside Rainbow Road and Pac-Maze.

I can live without Pyrosphere.
Jungle Hyjinx was one of my least favorite stages tbh with ya...

The two plains gimmick was very annoying and very irritating for me

D

Deleted member

Jungle Hyjinx was one of my least favorite stages tbh with ya...

The two plains gimmick was very annoying and very irritating for me
It's alright.

Although the selection of the DK stages in Ultimate feels kind of weird.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
I miss the DKCR stage.

It is the only thing that makes me return to Smash 4 from time to time, alongside Rainbow Road and Pac-Maze.

I can live without Pyrosphere.
Well we could get pyrosphere back without the Ridley stage boss. I don't think anyone liked the stage bosses anyway. But then what would be the point. Hey while were at it could someone make a list of stages that didn't return?

D

Deleted member

I was happy with that.
All of them are sweet.
Same. I hadn't played a lot of Melee or 3DS, so I never really experienced the Fourside or Magicant stages. They are now my 2 favorite stages lol.

New Pork City sucks but I love it.

And Onett is Onett. Nostalgic.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
God, I’d kill for a non Green Hill Sonic stage, but sadly the Smash team thinks that’s all Sonic ever is.

Also, bringing back that side-scrolling, eye-burning oversaturated, tedious Pac-Land garbage over Pac-Maze is still stupid.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Pretty much.

Hasn't happened to me just yet, but I had dreamt of Bandana Dee getting revealed at some point. Then I just woke up, and I was blinking as quickly as possible after that.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
God, I’d kill for a non Green Hill Sonic stage, but sadly the Smash team thinks that’s all Sonic ever is.

Also, bringing back that side-scrolling, eye-burning oversaturated, tedious Pac-Land garbage over Pac-Maze is still stupid.
This is why I propose that we get a stage based on City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2...

Sometimes during the match, the G.U.N. Truck will run by, and hit anyone in it's path

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
This is why I propose that we get a stage based on City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2...

Sometimes during the match, the G.U.N. Truck will run by, and hit anyone in it's path
failure to sing along results in an immediate KO

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord

Ok -gives you a stage based on Sonic 06-

D

Deleted member

Pretty much.

Hasn't happened to me just yet, but I had dreamt of Bandana Dee getting revealed at some point. Then I woke up, and I was blinking as quickly as possible after that.
I had this really strange dream where Midna was revealed, but as an Ice Climbers clone alongside her Twili form, and I picked her up and became the best player in the world, up until the point where someone cut my car brakes to kill me because I went to every single tournament in the world and kept winning

That was a really weird dream

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
You know, it’s pretty despressing when even fan-games/mods like Project M and Smash Flash 2 have better stage diversity then the official ones.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I’d be on board for a City Escape, Radical Highway or Studiopolis Zone stage.

Yeah honestly I was kinda hoping they’d make a Pac-Maze stage based off Championship Edition.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Pretty much.

Hasn't happened to me just yet, but I had dreamt of Bandana Dee getting revealed at some point. Then I just woke up, and I was blinking as quickly as possible after that.
I dreamt a couple times last year Elma was revealed and Uncontrollable would always be playing, and then when I woke up I was like “aww...”

They just felt so realistic ok?!

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
While were on the subject anyone else still a bit bitter about how Shadow got shafted. I mean you can't even say anymore cuz third parties only get one, cuz castlevania and street fighter got two each!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Did I ask for your opinion? It's not even about gender politics lmao

It's not, it's a fact
Except... it's not true. If the author doesn't say anything then they're not bi/pan either. If the author doesn't say anything about it or give them a love interest, then their orientation.... doesn't exist. Saying this as a film and media major

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Told this story before, but I’ve had multiple dreams about Duke Nukem in smash. I remember my dream reaction was being disappointed that this practically deconfirmed Doomguy.

Dee Dude

3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
While were on the subject anyone else still a bit bitter about how Shadow got shafted. I mean you can't even say anymore cuz third parties only get one, cuz castlevania and street fighter got two each!
Yep, this was his perfect chance to get in, everything was going in his favor before the Final Direct.

-Echo Fighters.
-SF and Castlevania get second characters who are echoes.
-Dark Samus (an upgraded AT) and Dark Pit are echoes.
-Daisy who wasn’t a big request but still popular and recurring got in.
-The Ultimate Lifeform getting into Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
-Has been popular since Brawl.
-Knuckles was revealed before him implying he was gonna get replaced.
-Wasn’t gotten shown for months.
-Grinch leak.
-One of the definitive examples of an Echo Fighter sharing Sonic’s moves and perfectly matched skeletons.

It’s almost ridiculous and a complete d*** move to show him at the last second.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Except... it's not true. If the author doesn't say anything then they're not bi/pan either. If the author doesn't say anything about it or give them a love interest, then their orientation.... doesn't exist. Saying this as a film and media major
I believe this is a rather extreme example of "Death to the author."

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Yep, this was his perfect chance to get in, everything was going in his favor before the Final Direct.

-Echo Fighters
-SF and Castlevania get second characters who are echos
-Dark Samus (an upgraded AT) and Dark Pit are echoes.
-Daisy who wasn’t a big request still popular got in
-The Ultimate Lifeform getting into Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
-Has been popular since Brawl
-Knuckles was revealed before him implying he was gonna get replaced.
-Wasn’t gotten shown for months.
-One of the definitive examples of an Echo Fighter sharing Sonic’s moves and perfectly matched skeletons.

It’s almost ridiculous.
It was one massive tease is what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom