• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

TBH I don't even know how I would pick 15 characters

Uh just get like, every Zelda character in there k thanks

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Am I late to the 15 Characters thing possibility?

My only wish is actually Micaiah; but I would like to see many things that you had talk about.

Ah, The Man of culture

I keep growing really fond of Micky so she would great for DLC in my book.

My list has a lot FE wants tbh

-Celica/Big Mic Energy
-Edelgard
-FByleth
-Not Camilla
-Hector

And the list goes on :V

KMDP

Smash Legend
To be fair, those physically defensive Pokemon you listed have underwhelming types and/or HP stats, and Intimidate makes it's defense effectively to even higher against most Pokemon. But still, I think Toxapex would still be a bit better in the long run. Recover for reliable recovery, access to Regenerator for even more longevity, and Haze to prevent it from being set-up bait. These are things that Qwilfish doesn't really have, and the entry hazards niche that Qwilfish has is shared with Toxapex.

But don't get me wrong! Evolite Qwilfish would be amazing! I just think saying it would be too good would be a little bit of a stretch. That's just my opinion, though!
An effective 290 Defense sounds pretty sweet, to be honest (even if certain Pokémon like Xurkitree, Alakazam and Gardevoir would eat through it like butter).

I kind of really want to see the meta get centralized around a ****ing Pufferfish. :laugh:

That being said, everyone knows the Pokemon most deserving of an Evolution is Farfetch'd.

#JusticeForMadame

D

Deleted member

TBH I don't even know how I would pick 15 characters

Uh just get like, every Zelda character in there k thanks
I just picked games I liked and used them as a reference. If I liked the games, I would naturally like to see them represented in Smash, if not already. I wont stand on a hill an ddie for them, but it's just looking at how much I'll like an addition on a personal level.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I filled out that whole Pokemon thing before realizing there was an English version you could click on. I'm not doing it again. Just know that I like some Pokemon and some I don't.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That's not how you spell Tropius, silly!
If the Spaceworld Demo is to be believed, Farfetch'd and Qwilfish are among the Pokémon that were originally intended to get Evolutions.

There were some like Tangela who would have also gotten Evolutions in Gen 2, but Gen 4 fixed that.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway here's dogs but with human hands courtesy of reddit and also your nightmares

D

Deleted member

I don't disagree with you on a more advanced level, but differences exist and they're important at this stage for progress in culture. Transgenderism is key because people naturally identify with gender, some of it is nature, and the rest is culture. Identities like otherkin are not human, so it is not in our nature or culture, Psychology can explain it in other ways, and it's a subject that's worth exploring once we've established a more stable basis first.

It's important not to lump in everyone together. And also to respect the different gender identities first, because it's crucial to moving on forward. There have been too much suffering including suicides. Those who suffer from it need more care. Though everyone deserves respect, aiming for harmony.
Sex is nature.(Binary in humans) Gender is culture. That's the distinction between the two, generally. But often times gender is used as a substitute for sex. Hence why some people say there's two genders. And if we're going off of physical biology, they'd be right. The only solid reason we know of dysphoria is due to neurological studies that show that their brain neurology matches that of the opposite sex rather than the one they were born as.

Other genders are just recent social inventions, not really based in anything objective, pretty much entirely subjective. Hence why my former friend goes by she and I go by he despite being the same in expression aside from that.

Troykv

Smash Master
Ah, The Man of culture

I keep growing really fond of Micky so she would great for DLC in my book.

My list has a lot FE wants tbh

-Celica/Big Mic Energy
-Edelgard
-FByleth
-Not Camilla
-Hector

And the list goes on :V
Yees! Thanks! :happysheep:

... Not Camilla?

D

Deleted member

Ok so like I THINK I've narrowed it down
1. Rex/Aegis
2. Elma
3. Skull Kid
4. Midna
5. Steve
6. Bandanna Dee
7. Hades
8. Viridi
9. Mecha Fiora
10. This is where I start to run out. Scorpion
11. Rythm Heaven reporter (I gotchu Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku )
12. Jill Valentine
13. Tracer
14. One of the BotW Champions
15. The MCs from Astral Chain because why the hell not

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
15 newcomers? 15 newcomers

1. Master Chief
2. Fulgore
3. Dante
4. Kiryu Kazuma
5. Hector
6. Nightmare (SC)
7. Caeda
8. Minerva
9. Kefka
10. Saber
11. Orie
12. Merkava
13. Gordeau
14. Soma Cruz
15. Fawful

D

Deleted member

If we're doing the 15 character list thing again, check out my sick new signature. Courtesy of that Edea lover I forgot the name of and am too lazy to look up for making the general structure so I can actually put the images together.

E: Gentlepanda Gentlepanda . That's his name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
If we're doing the 15 character list thing again, check out my sick new signature. Courtesy of that Edea lover I forgot the name of and am too lazy to look up for making the general structure so I can actually put the images together.

E: Gentlepanda Gentlepanda . That's his name.
For future reference, his name is Gentlepanda Gentlepanda
EDIT: I see you just :ultgreninja:'d me

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
My top 15 are in my sig, lol

I guess you can swap out Celica for Rayman, those two are imo interchangeable but the rest are as is

i just hope Elma's in there SOMEWHERE, and i ain't giving up the Fiora dream either thanks to Chrom and the PP victory screen thing

Noipoi

Howdy!
Guess i'll do the 15 characters thing.

1. Sans
2. Waluigi
3. Ashley
4. Porky
5. Geno
6. Paper Mario
7. Banjo
8. Steve
9. Bandanna Dee
10. Dixie Kong
11. Isaac (for his fans)
12. Octoling
13. Eggman
14. Chorus Kids (for Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku )
15. Galar Pokemon

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

15 Characters? That's Easy

1. Geno
2. Banjo
3. Duster
4. Rayman
5. Doom Guy
6. Chorus Kids
7. Dixie
8. Steve
9. Sans
10. Sora
11. Shantae
12. Lloyd
13. Heihachi
14. Jimmy T.
15. Erdrick

If Assists count replace Erdrick with Isaac, Doom Guy with Skull Kid and Heihachi with Waluigi

D

Deleted member

I guess you can swap out Celica for Rayman, those two are imo interchangeable but the rest are as is

i just hope Elma's in there SOMEWHERE, and i ain't giving up the Fiora dream either thanks to Chrom and the PP victory screen thing
Y'know people say an alternate chain attack or Final Cross would be good FSes for her but if this was her FS I would scream
a24a1504f8b67d7dee8565daae15ff15.png

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Took forever to find this thing..

No it doesnt got overall for each type I love em all too much to choose even this far..

j5eiwz9j264y.png

Iridium

Smash Hero
Not sure if this has been posted yet but Lima's retiring
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqr80q
What he's saying makes sense, it's just not clicking with him anymore and he realised that a lot of his friends are backstabbers.
Yeah, saw that one a while ago. With the amount of pressure he got from the community (whether deserved or not), it makes sense that he would think that. SDX is also considering quitting for now, which sucks for Mewtwo.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Elma (Obviously anyways). Black Shadow. Medusa.

Good taste Rie. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom