• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

15 characters? Thats quite a task, for me it would be (in no particular order after the first):

1. Erdrick/DQ rep
2. Sephiroth
3. Sora
4. Another Xeno Rep (Elma, KOS-MOS or Rex w/ Pyra)
5. Max Brass, Min-min or Dr. Coyle
6. Ryu Hayabusa
7. Linkle
8. Chun-Li
9. Hunter from MH
10. Dante or Amateratsu for another Kamiya rep
11. Lara Croft, Crash or Spyro just to have a better PSASBR
12. A member of the Mishima family
13. Goemon
14. The farmer from Harvest Moon or a protagonist from Rune Factory
15. [Free Space] since I cant think of anything else

Honorary mention Goku and Steve as while I don't care about them, they would make the fanbase implode.

Really the only character I would dislike would be Lightning from FF XIII

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What happened yesterday?
Act of terrorism killing 40 or so people in New Zealand. Don’t feel bad, I’m aware you didn’t know. :)
Also, I’m not sure terrorism can be discussed here, so I probably shouldn’t have brought that up. Sorry…

D

Deleted member

I can't believe there are not more people interested in Witchbrook in the poll. Are there no Stardew Valley fans here?
Haven't seen much of it to be excited for, Stardew Valley started good but the endgame gets a bit stale.
Random Question: If you were a fighter, what would your final smash be?
Bore people until they cant take it anymore.

D

Deleted member

So you know that Pokémon thing...
4671141B-2FCF-4F23-8844-E3B39662EC84.jpeg

I don’t even care about Arceus, I just thought it would be funny.

D

Deleted member

Act of terrorism killing 40 or so people in New Zealand. Don’t feel bad, I’m aware you didn’t know. :)
Also, I’m not sure terrorism can be discussed here, so I probably shouldn’t have brought that up. Sorry…
Politics can be discussed here, but expect an argument if you bring it up

And that's horrible news, but my joke had nothing to do with terrorism or New Zealand. Would have made it anyways even if I knew about it because the context was talking about our personal final smashes.

D

Deleted member

Ciao.

Politics can be discussed here, but expect an argument.

And that's horrible news, but my joke had nothing to do with terrorism or New Zealand. Would have made it anyways even if I knew about it because the context was talking about our personal final smashes.
Of course, I just thought it was poorly timed. Sorry. :)

How is everyone?

D

Deleted member

If the Spaceworld Demo is to be believed, Farfetch'd and Qwilfish are among the Pokémon that were originally intended to get Evolutions.

There were some like Tangela who would have also gotten Evolutions in Gen 2, but Gen 4 fixed that.
I want to know what a Corsola evolution would look like.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’ve been wanting to do some 3D animation so my first project is the Moto Moto scene but with Smash Bros. Characters.
25D3A216-D0FA-4C33-817B-653D8A7082FA.jpeg
Why do I torture myself like this?
I also got VAs for King Dedede and Palutena, which is always good.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Sex is nature.(Binary in humans) Gender is culture. That's the distinction between the two, generally. But often times gender is used as a substitute for sex. Hence why some people say there's two genders. And if we're going off of physical biology, they'd be right. The only solid reason we know of dysphoria is due to neurological studies that show that their brain neurology matches that of the opposite sex rather than the one they were born as.

Other genders are just recent social inventions, not really based in anything objective, pretty much entirely subjective. Hence why my former friend goes by she and I go by he despite being the same in expression aside from that.
Gender is nature too. How much of it is nature and how much is culture has been and will always be up in the air. Whether you want to see it as part of how the brain develops or purely psychological doesn't really matter. Dysphoria exists and you dont need to look at the brain to know that, especially if someone's had it themselves. Like anything that has two sides, there's always a lot of possibilities, with a spectrum in between and including both.

Other genders have been around for a long time. There's other cultures that've known about them for a long time. It is subjective, but that doesn't mean it's not objective too. You project your own thoughts way too much on others. If you continue to assume so much and hold them and act on them, including at the detriment of how others are and feel, dont be surprised if you turn away more people like what happened with this recent (ex)friend of yours.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

15 Characters To Be Added As Smash DLC
  1. Hector
  2. Lyn
  3. Eliwood
  4. Eirika
  5. Ephraim
  6. ZIGULDO
  7. Seliph
  8. Celica
  9. Micaiah
  10. Leif
  11. Byleth
  12. Edelgard
  13. Claude
  14. Spaghetti hair
  15. Erdrick

D

Deleted member

HOLD UP I JUST LOOKED AT THE DESCRIPTIONS.

THESE ARE MOSTLY MID GAME BUT ALL NEAR END GAME PLOT POINTS WHAT THE ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom