• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Know what’s weird?

That CoD game has an achievement for doing tutorials.

Only about 2% of players have it.

Why don’t players do tutorials these days?
Same reason nobody needs to be told how to throw a pokeball.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Know what’s weird?

That CoD game has an achievement for doing tutorials.

Only about 2% of players have it.

Why don’t players do tutorials these days?
Because video game tutorials from AAA developers assume us all to be infants

Why play a tutorial for a CoD game? It's not that complex

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'm not seeing it appear anywhere in the search results
Y’know what I just realized? I’ve been putting my arenas on friends thinking it’d be locked to all but pass holders. Oops, I’ll get one set quick

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Because video game tutorials from AAA developers assume us all to be infants

Why play a tutorial for a CoD game? It's not that complex
Easy achievement though...

I think I’ll stick to Zombies. It’s more interesting than plain ol COD

(Can we start calling it Camp on Duty?)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just made a Cloud player salty as **** and then got kicked out of their arena because of their sadness...

...all I did was spike him with a Mega Man dair while he was falling to his death

KMDP

Smash Legend
Mythra

View attachment 198523

you know i can't help but think there's some symbolism to be found in this
Yes, great symbolism.

The greatest symbolism.

Mythra Mythra only draws art of the highest culture, you need a top percentage IQ to understand it.

Fun Fact: If Mythra showed you what I think he showed you, it's actually an... alternative interpretation of that one comic I did the other day. :laugh:

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Let's just say Mythra has some theories about how Corrin can implement the Dragon Fang.
Why has nobody shared this link with me. I've indirectly hinted that I want to see it like three times.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Yes, great symbolism.

The greatest symbolism.

Mythra Mythra only draws art of the highest culture, you need a top percentage IQ to understand it.

Fun Fact: If Mythra showed you what I think he showed you, it's actually an... alternative interpretation of that one comic I did the other day. :laugh:
i didn't realise corrin also had a knife

Teeb147

Smash Legend
But its not. I dont normaly butt in but I cant stand when people mix up Sex and Gender. Sex is something you are born with and can not change, thats in your DNA, you cant change your DNA. ( I mean you can but isnt socialy or moraly acceptable anywhere) Gender tho, you can change because its a social thing, that you can be whatever the hell you want

I know Ill get dog piled with "Acually...." s so Im ready. I just dont like to mix actual science with stuff.
I think you misunderstand. It's like when someone is homosexual. Do you say it's something you can change because it's a social thing?
You could upset a lot of people depending on what you say. And lots of traditional people talked like you just did about homosexuality in the past too.

Nature includes the brain and psychology. It's not just about culture. If it were, there wouldn't be so much deviance, because people would develop like culture is. People who think it's recent may not understand suppression and having to hide your own nature because of misunderstanding and judgment in society.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom