• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

On an unrelated note, GT Kid Goku is entering DBFZ. Do wish it was OG Kid Goku but it is nice to see GT get a bit of love and he still has the power pole so he's def gonna be interesting.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I love those cinnamon rolls

But no, my OC was a little more pathetic than that... :yoshi:

This dude's arm is almost as thick as Link's whole ribcage. Type of guy even the likes of Mike Tyson in his prime would refuse to box against.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hmmm...Don't think i'm gonna get that link.

Aw well...

I'll just have to make my own
The tragedy of being 16/17 in America.

*does a little bit of research*
What state do you live in, because if you live in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia or Wyoming; then Mythra Mythra is technically legally allowed to show you the art (all of those states have Ages of Consent of either 16 or 17.
Memeing has yet to be formally assimilated into psychiatric paradigms for human happiness
Memes are the DNA of the Soul and what-not.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
why do they call it elevator music if the only time you hear music in elevators is in movies and never in the real world

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
The tragedy of being 16/17 in America.

*does a little bit of research*
What state do you live in, because if you live in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia or Wyoming; then Mythra Mythra is technically legally allowed to show you the art (all of those states have Ages of Consent of either 16 or 17.

Memes are the DNA of the Soul and what-not.
We live in the Age of Consent

- Dr. Rustles, master of aphorisms

D

Deleted member

Guys I did it I 100% completed world of light with :ultpeach: only!

Now you all will know why peach is the best!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Haven't seen much of it to be excited for, Stardew Valley started good but the endgame gets a bit stale.
Sorry.....late response.

What endgame? Lol. It's like Animal Crossing.....it goes FOREVER.

But going to Stardew-style Hogwarts? What is there not to get excited about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom