• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's time for a minigame I like to call, "If I Were A Castlevania Game, What Title Would I Be?"

castlevania.PNG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Best fast food restaurant! GO!
Subway or Chic-Fil-A.

In terms of Health wise Subway as that stuff is pretty good and decently healthy as far as Fast Food goes, And Chic-Fil-A for their food as it's top notch. Sad that the place has very divisive and not very good opinions about everything outside of Food, Cleanliness and the Workers being friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It's time for a minigame I like to call, "If I Were A Castlevania Game, What Title Would I Be?"

Castlevania: Jazz Solo of That Feeling When Your Toes Go All Tingly and Numb.

...Al’ight.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
But in-character, I'd say all of the fast food restaurants.... in one sitting :yoshi:

Castlevania: Waltz of Bad **** Goin' Down. Perfect :yoshi:

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who really wants a Pokemon Sword and Shield rep for DLC? I know many people here are against having another Pokemon fighter, but I love Pokemon and want to get a new character as well as a new stage since there wasn't one in the base game for some odd reason.

D

Deleted member

Just a quick question nothing big, I mentioned that I want to do High School for my last year in School right? Well I want to do Art class and also join an Art Club but my only gripe is maybe that would burn me out on Art? I love Art and all but I'm afraid if I do something so much and so often I'll be burned out on it.

My question is would Y'all say it's a good idea to do both or should I choose one and go stick with it?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Just a quick question nothing big, I mentioned that I want to do High School for my last year in School right? Well I want to do Art class and also join an Art Club but my only gripe is maybe that would burn me out on Art? I love Art and all but I'm afraid if I do something so much and so often I'll be burned out on it.
I didn't get burned out at all.

Then again i only took a summer course...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Castlevania: Waltz of Pain.

How does it know I can’t dance!?!

God it was weird being one of the best actors in my high school troupe, but not being able to dance worth crap. I miss acting. I wonder if my college has a public acting troupe. That’s not exclusively for theater majors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I didn't get burned out at all.

Then again i only took a summer course...
But from what you've shared on this thread You're a Genious Artist and I'm not so much, I already got burned out once for not taking any breaks once so I might. Then again maybe that was only cause I'm not a very good artist and with practice in High School or whatever I would be better with it.

D

Deleted member

I think that's supposed to be corn on the cob (Ya know, the juxtaposition of a fat blob cat having to eat modestly and a thin fit dinosaur pigging out) :yoshi:
Ahh, I see. Remember when Snorlax was special for a month on account of Snorlium Z, then became boring again?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 198373

Hahahaha NO

I sucked, and I still suck. i'm probably gonna suck for a while, and so will you. But it gets better.

Practice, my guy. practice.
Nah man, you excel at the style you draw in, but might consider your drawing to be bad due to you not achieving the style you want. Your drawings are rich, stylish and beautiful.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sad that the place has very divisive and not very good opinions about everything outside of Food, Cleanliness and the Workers being friendly.
It's rooted on following Christian law, what are you gonna expect?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 198373

Hahahaha NO

I sucked, and I still suck. i'm probably gonna suck for a while, and so will you. But it gets better.

I mean maybe not but at least compared to me you're such, I should practice though so maybe I should apply for both if I decide to do so though I'm still not exactly sure what I should do.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So far my montage has received
1 dislike on Youtube / 0 likes
1 downvote on r/smashbros / 0 upvotes
1 downvote on r/SmashBrosUltimate / 0 upvotes

It was just a fun little pet project I was doing so I'm not that bothered, and it hasn't even been an hour yet so I probably shouldn't have any expectations, but I can't say that I'm not slightly disappointed.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 198373

Hahahaha NO

Dude. No. Stop it. Get some help.

Your art is beautiful. You’re a beautiful person. Stop trying to convince yourself that you’re not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom