• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
UGH WHAT THEY USED THE LAME OLD VERSIONS OF ARCHIE AND MAXIE IN ULTRA SUN/MOON

THIS MAKES ME SO UPSET

I KNOW IT'S DIFFERENT TIMELINES/DIMENSIONS FOR NO GOOD REASON BUT COME ON

I really liked their redesigned looks and personality, okay.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

THIS MAKES ME SO UPSET

Dude, that was soooo disappointing.

D

Deleted member

I was gone so I had no idea what happened so okay. I'm too busy worrying and stressing over so many things about next year I've never really had a very public life and going to School will be something new for me, I need to fix my Awful Schedule, I need to get prepared for Studying, I need to Balance what I eat and working out, I need to also Finish up Homeschool, I need to also work in some Smash Ultimate time so I won't end up awful, I need to work on my Social Skills And much much more.

AAAAAAAAAH There's so many things going on and I don't know how to balance all of these things at once! I feel like I'm gonna crash and burn, I guess it's just a sign of growing up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

THIS MAKES ME SO UPSET

Even as someone who basically grew up with R/S/E...I agree. Maxie and Archie went from being quite possibly the worst evil team leaders in R/S/E to actually being charismatic and interesting characters in the remakes, and the redesigns played a large part in that.

Roberk

Smash Champion
So I finally did something I’ve never done when it comes to Smash Bros: I completed all of the Challenges in Smash Ultimate.

9141ACC9-754B-46A9-8E63-9BCD0B1E5EE7.jpeg

Granted, I did use one hammer when I first started playing Ultimate, but I deeply regretted it because I soon committed myself to completing the rest of the challenges without hammers.

NineS

Smash Lord
I was gone so I had no idea what happened so okay. I'm too busy worrying and stressing over so many things about next year I've never really had a very public life and going to School will be something new for me, I need to fix my Awful Schedule, I need to get prepared for Studying, I need to Balance what I eat and working out, I need to also Finish up Homeschool, I need to also work in some Smash Ultimate time so I won't end up awful, I need to work on my Social Skills And much much more.

AAAAAAAAAH There's so many things going on and I don't know how to balance all of these things at once! I feel like I'm gonna crash and burn, I guess it's just a sign of growing up.
that's not a sign of growing up
it's a sign of being forced to adjust to change

when you think about it though, that's just life, huh?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

that's not a sign of growing up
it's a sign of being forced to adjust to change

when you think about it though, that's just life, huh?
I mean if it's Good Change and if it helps in the long run which I think it will It's a burden I'm willing to accept, I just need to figure out what to do and how to balance all of this. When I say it's a sign of growing up I meant starting to have responsibilities but you make more sense.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh man, I forgot about the Skulls Parasite Unit memes. This one is one of my favorites:

D1bG_C4X0AES7dz.png large.png

The meme is still goin' today. (this is a screenshot from DMC5, where if a person joins your mission midgame it'll say "Starring" then the user's name)

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Even as someone who basically grew up with R/S/E...I agree. Maxie and Archie went from being quite possibly the worst evil team leaders in R/S/E to actually being charismatic and interesting characters in the remakes, and the redesigns played a large part in that.
Not only them, but literally everyone else in those games. I also grew up with R/S/E, but the remakes took them and elevated them to a new level. Courtney in particular went from being completely generic to something so unique and weird I don't know how to classify it. But other characters like Wally also got huge upgrades. It's why I'm so excited for the Gen IV remake; Cyrus has a lot of potential, but he's just kinda flat in Platinum, so I'd love to see what the revised version is.

...WAIT WHAT THE HELL, THE WALLY IN ULTRA SUN/MOON IS THE REMAKE WALLY, SO WHAT ARE THESE SHENANIGANS

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Not only them, but literally everyone else in those games. I also grew up with R/S/E, but the remakes took them and elevated them to a new level. Courtney in particular went from being completely generic to something so unique and weird I don't know how to classify it. But other characters like Wally also got huge upgrades. It's why I'm so excited for the Gen IV remake; Cyrus has a lot of potential, but he's just kinda flat in Platinum, so I'd love to see what the revised version is.

...WAIT WHAT THE HELL, THE WALLY IN ULTRA SUN/MOON IS THE REMAKE WALLY, SO WHAT ARE THESE SHENANIGANS
Hmm, Cynthia in Switch HD...

yeeeeeeeeeeees.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know, looking at Bandai-Namco's franchises... I'm really not surprised they haven't gotten a second character yet. Like, Tekken and Tales are great franchises, and yeah they're both a big deal, but they are really all they have besides like Digimon and Dark Souls and even then they ain't no Pac-Man. Namco is seriously lacking on unique and iconic video game franchises.
You could add Soul Calibur to that list too.

That said, I'd only want a Tekken character out of Namco a lot anyway. I'd be fine with a Soul Calibur one too, but Tekken's my preferred choice.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
He could be part of Dig Dug’s moveset, maybe his up special.
Ya know, implementing those guys and the tomato things (whatever they are called) are a good substitute for another moveset idea of Dig Dug's where he does.... you-know-what to the characters :yoshi:

Seriously, no one's ready for that...

D

Deleted member

Feeling absolutely disgusted at the most recent discourse on SMS.

Quick, someone make another character theory to make me laugh.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Feeling absolutely disgusted at the most recent discourse on SMS.

Quick, someone make another character theory to make me laugh.
SMS??

Uh...Brave is Talonflame because Brave Bird.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ya know, implementing those guys and the tomato things (whatever they are called) are a good substitute for another moveset idea of Dig Dug's where he does.... you-know-what to the characters :yoshi:

Seriously, no one's ready for that...
I’m sure there’s a lot of stuff they could do with his moveset that wouldn’t have to resort to...well you know. Besides I doubt they’d be able to alter the models like that for a DLC character.

D

Deleted member

SMS??

Uh...Brave is Talonflame because Brave Bird.
"Social Media Services", I sometimes abbreviate it like that, though it's mostly Twitter with the recent New Zealand shooting and some people pointing the blame on PDP where he had NOTHING to do with it.

At this point, the whole "Subscribe to PewDiePie" meme just passed Waluigi levels and just doesn't feel right, especially when no one is to blame. Sucks all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom