• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Southwest Ohio circa 2004.

It's been off-air for some time. I haven't been in any martial arts for about a decade but I bet he still teaches.
For the Life of Staindgrey series finale, you should go back and challenge him one last time to either live or die honourably.

D

Deleted member

Biggest complaint I got with Ultimate's music is that Castlevania got waaaaay too much attention when it came to music. The music team honestly needed to chill a bit; 30-something remixes on top of original OST ports was a bit too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
[QUOTE="TotsBS, post: 23110066, member: 402527"

"Last Surprise doesn't fit Smash"

> continues to add Calling to the Night and Tipping Stars B like a boss
Don't forget the battle-worthy Environmental Noises.[/QUOTE]
He has obviously mastered the art of quoting. It’s impressive, really. Not many people know the TRUE way to do it. I haven’t even figured out yet myself.

Edit: Oh crap I have mastered it.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Welp, looks like my brother and I are firing up MCC again!

It's very shocking that they're publishing it on Steam though. The other two I honestly expected; it was the only explanation for why MCC was still getting substantial updates years after release. But they must have seen how huge a difference there was in sales of their other few releases on Steam versus their own store.
The main question is if Steam and Windows Store players are going to be able to play with one another. Because the HD port of Halo Wars is on Steam, too, but if you own the Windows Store version (the version you'd own if you wanted to use your Xbox Live profile and everything), you can't play with Steam users. You can't play with Xbox console players, either, which basically means you're playing with almost no one.

Killer Instinct is on both, and I think it has crossplay, so MCC better have it, too.

D

Deleted member

Biggest complaint I got with Ultimate's music is that Castlevania got waaaaay too much attention when it came to music. The music team honestly needed to chill a bit; 30-something remixes on top of original OST ports was a bit too much.
Yeah but the Castlevania ost is godly so I don't mind.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah but the Castlevania ost is godly so I don't mind.
Plus, Castlevania only got 13 remixes, and majority of them were from the older, pre-2000s games, like Mega Man.

In fact, Mega Man actually got more in terms of remixes, and not a single one of them were Bubble Man's Theme, Elec Man's Theme, or MM3's Title Theme. Or anything from 6-8. Or 10.

I'm not upset, you're upset.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If you can guess what the birthmark on my right hand is shaped like, you'll win a fabulous prize.
"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know. Give me your hand."
Noipoi.jpg

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
You know, I might as well post the rest of that Sonic moveset.

Same artist as before, but bear with the image size.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
there's 13 remixes compared to megaman's 24 but ok

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
For the Life of Staindgrey series finale, you should go back and challenge him one last time to either live or die honourably.
HA. I will get my *** kicked so hard. The man is nothing but muscle and was doing acrobatics last I saw him in his fifties. Lives off of protein bars.

Though it is interesting. While I dropped out of martial arts in college, the mindset he instilled in me carried over into a lot of other things. Including how I learn and play fighting games. I suppose that's one reason I'm upset with myself on how poorly I'm taking to Ultimate; I used to be better than this at learning and fixing my faults. I suppose I'm just getting old.

He would always pull someone struggling aside to spar them one-on-one and repeatedly hit you with the thing you were struggling with. He wouldn't tell you outright; he'd just make you learn. If you don't guard your head? He'll keep kicking you in the head and nowhere else. If you throw your weight forward in your kicks too much? He'll intentionally wait for you to kick, block you hard enough to throw you to the ground and just wait for you to get up. You keep doing it, he'll keep making you pay for it until you stop ****ing doing it. He was a really, really good teacher.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You shut your ****ing mouth before I whip your ass to hell because we need MORE Castlevania songs

D

Deleted member

and there's only one stage to hear it on

D

Deleted member

Don't forget the battle-worthy Environmental Noises.
EXCUSE ME.

There is nothing more energetic for battle than the tranquil noises of beetles twiddling, and crickets chirping. The vocals and mixing is what makes it stand out.
THAT **** IS A SOLID 10. TRAN--

SITION! Did you give this song a listen? Did you love it? Did you hate it? What would you rate it? You're the best, you're the best, what should I review next? Hit the like if you like, please subscribe and please don't cry, hit the bell as well, hit that up or the link to subscribe to the channel. Anthony Fantano, FOREVER.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If you can guess what the birthmark on my right hand is shaped like, you'll win a fabulous prize.
A dragon.
A papaya seed.
A boomerang.
The Big Dipper.
A Litten.

I actually scar on my knee that looks a bit like the logo from Cartoon Network's Boomerang channel. I got it when I tripped and fell into a cat kennel when I was a kid.

That was fun.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The main question is if Steam and Windows Store players are going to be able to play with one another. Because the HD port of Halo Wars is on Steam, too, but if you own the Windows Store version (the version you'd own if you wanted to use your Xbox Live profile and everything), you can't play with Steam users. You can't play with Xbox console players, either, which basically means you're playing with almost no one.

Killer Instinct is on both, and I think it has crossplay, so MCC better have it, too.
I can say that MvCi didn't have cross play between the Windows Store and Steam, though that wasn't published by Microsoft. Hard to say. It got a surprise "play anywhere" addition so I could play my Xbox version with a couple PC friends, but then it turned out we couldn't because the Steam version is a separate version.

Noipoi

Howdy!
HA. I will get my *** kicked so hard. The man is nothing but muscle and was doing acrobatics last I saw him in his fifties. Lives off of protein bars.

Though it is interesting. While I dropped out of martial arts in college, the mindset he instilled in me carried over into a lot of other things. Including how I learn and play fighting games. I suppose that's one reason I'm upset with myself on how poorly I'm taking to Ultimate; I used to be better than this at learning and fixing my faults. I suppose I'm just getting old.

He would always pull someone struggling aside to spar them one-on-one and repeatedly hit you with the thing you were struggling with. He wouldn't tell you outright; he'd just make you learn. If you don't guard your head? He'll keep kicking you in the head and nowhere else. If you throw your weight forward in your kicks too much? He'll intentionally wait for you to kick, block you hard enough to throw you to the ground and just wait for you to get up. You keep doing it, he'll keep making you pay for it until you stop ****ing doing it. He was a really, really good teacher.
I'd probably cry but then i'd learn something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom