• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
same with non-smash fighting games, you've seen one top-level competitive match, you've pretty much seen them all
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

All my nope.

Every last bit of nope I have, I'm spending on this post. Nope nope nope nope nope.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I love how this thread can talk about political topics, other sites, people, politicians, users, support threads, gender identity, R34, and other controversial topics and the like, but crapping on Competitive Smash is where you guys draw the line.

D

Deleted member

I mean, let's be honest here. Smash isn't a fighting game.

Rather, It's a combat game. I rest my case.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
226D4635-0783-4AA0-83AE-FFD772CC3EC8.jpeg

This is the face of pure evil. You may not like it, but this is what peak evil looks like.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Did somebody say competitive Pokemon? Cos you better hide, the clandestine cobblestones are here to ruin ur day

Edit: It's Stealth Rock. Thanks malfunctioning images for ruining the joke.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

YOU ABSOLUTE COCKWOMBLE

edit: wow it doesn't censor any of this huh

well fine, let the ramsay stand
this is such a no fear cockwomble of a post
Christ, the fact Smash Ultimate doesn't have Roaming the Wastes in it's soundtrack is actually ****ing disgusting.
how did sakurai not add counterattack to the ost, that is literally the game's most iconic leitmotif how do you screw up so bad

KMDP

Smash Legend
Christ, the fact Smash Ultimate doesn't have Roaming the Wastes in it's soundtrack is actually ****ing disgusting.
I mean, we don't have

Anything not called "Lost in Thoughts All Alone"/"If ~Hitori Omou" from Fire Emblem Fates
Twilight of the Gods from Fire Emblem Gaiden
Anything from Xenoblade X
A new remix for Sonic since Brawl's Angel Island Zone.
More than two FF7 Songs.

D

Deleted member

Confession time: I used to type out "f***" and "s***" among others because I wasn't aware the site had an autocensor feature.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
But he'll yell at you every five seconds.
Honestly, I like that in a teacher? Sugarcoating's just going to make me learn slower or learn incorrectly.

I remember when I was 15 and still doing martial arts, I'd reached the highest level of black belt I was allowed to until I was eighteen, and I felt like I was hot **** because I'd just gotten #8 in the country in tournament results in the ITA. So one day I was apparently acting like a hot shot in our sparring sessions, and our instructor called time, switched me out with the person he was sparring with, then started us all up again. Then he kicked my ***, and ended up jump spin-kicking me right in the chest and throwing me into the mirror at the front of the room. It shattered behind me, and he yanked me by the arm to get away from the glass, asked, "You okay?" Then the moment I nodded my head he started beating the **** out of me again.

I love that story because it taught me humility very ****ing quickly.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I mean, we don't have

Anything not called "Lost in Thoughts All Alone"/"If ~Hitori Omou" from Fire Emblem Fates
Twilight of the Gods from Fire Emblem Gaiden
Anything from Xenoblade X
A new remix for Sonic since Brawl's Angel Island Zone.
More than two FF7 Songs.
One of these is not like the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom