• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Still dunno what to use this 15% off coupon on eBay on.

I've got 4 1/2 hours left before it expires. Help me out guys.
Pro controller, if you don't have one? MicroSD card? Audio equipment? Pesticide?

y'all on god stepping into some of the character threads feels like stepping into in alternate dimension

by god do they take character speculation serious as hell, like this one guy was like "i can't handle another grinch leak aftermath with everyone acting smug and superior if erdrick is revealed" like bro it was like 3 dudes on the internet acting smug for a week
What's weird to me about that stuff is that people like that act as though it's all or nothing for them. If X character doesn't show up, then all is lost.

Like, don't they have a character or two they like and play already? They have to have some investment and attachment to some character if they've been playing Smash in the first place. So X character not being added shouldn't be the end of the world.

I was ready to main R.O.B. for the third game in a row, before Ridley and Dark Samus were shown off. I would've been disappointed without them, but I wouldn't have been totally lost and forlorn about it. With over 60 characters, it's not hard to find at least one to cling to.

D

Deleted member

Pro controller, if you don't have one? MicroSD card? Audio equipment? Pesticide?

What's weird to me about that stuff is that people like that act as though it's all or nothing for them. If X character doesn't show up, then all is lost.

Like, don't they have a character or two they like and play already? They have to have some investment and attachment to some character if they've been playing Smash in the first place. So X character not being added shouldn't be the end of the world.

I was ready to main R.O.B. for the third game in a row, before Ridley and Dark Samus were shown off. I would've been disappointed without them, but I wouldn't have been totally lost and forlorn about it. With over 60 characters, it's not hard to find at least one to cling to.
Honestly if you can't find a SINGLE character you like in a 70+ roster with some of the most recognizable gaming icons of all time...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I know but they take it way TOO seriously

Like those people who are like "speculation takes a huge mental toll on you, it's an emotional investment" like no ***** it's pixels on a screen lmao some of these posts really can and should be copypastas
no but some guy posted an image of the grinch dabbing on steve from minecraft so im forever mentally scarred

D

Deleted member

Honestly if you can't find a SINGLE character you like in a 70+ roster with some of the most recognizable gaming icons of all time...
my sentiments exactly
also this is unrelated but if anyone says that :ultdoc: is a worthless clone they will get a VERY stern talking to from me
also also we finally got an :ultalph: icon that took way too long

KMDP

Smash Legend
Parce que je suis français, vous autres américains stupides. Je suis aussi incroyablement attrayant et intellignet.
Je ne suis pas un Américain, mais vous êtes définitivement attrayant et intelligent.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
HA, new evolutions for old mons? They haven't done that **** since Gen 4. I'm calling fake.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
70+ characters in the game, and not one is this one guy from this one game who's series hasn't seen the light of day in God-knows-how-long, and has a niche audience that really isn't that huge in the grand scheme of things, so boycott Smash and boycott Sakurai for mudering our families.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't think Game Freak cares enough about competitive tbh
I'd say they do when it comes to Eviolite.

I'm confident that it's the sole reason that only Eevee, someone who could already use Eviolite, has gotten cross-generation evolutions since the item's inception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom