• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Still dunno what to use this 15% off coupon on eBay on.

I've got 4 1/2 hours left before it expires. Help me out guys.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I periodically switch between thinking i'm incredibly sexy and thinking i'm a ****ing goblin.

My sense of self-esteem is an enigma.

D

Deleted member

y'all on god stepping into some of the character threads feels like stepping into in alternate dimension

by god do they take character speculation serious as hell, like this one guy was like "i can't handle another grinch leak aftermath with everyone acting smug and superior if erdrick is revealed" like bro it was like 3 dudes on the internet acting smug for a week

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
y'all honestly stepping into some of the character threads feels like stepping into in alternate dimension

by god do they take character speculation serious as hell, like this one guy was like "i can't handle another grinch leak aftermath with everyone acting smug and superior" like bro it was like 3 dudes on the internet acting smug for a week
I'unno, I'm still acting smug and superior.

It just has nothing to do with the Grinch leak and I'm not acting.

Noipoi

Howdy!
y'all honestly stepping into some of the character threads feels like stepping into in alternate dimension

by god do they take character speculation serious as hell, like this one guy was like "i can't handle another grinch leak aftermath with everyone acting smug and superior" like bro it was like 3 dudes on the internet acting smug for a week
Some people are really serious and sensitive about this stuff.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, Noipoi Noipoi .

While I was playing CAH the other day, I discovered that the version we were playing had a text-to-speech option, the custom deck Cyndane made has some user's names in them (like mine and Cyndane herself).

Did you know TTS thinks "Noipoi" is pronounced "Noipwah"?

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

That's the biggest reason on why I can't really join the Isaac and Shadow forums. Like, I was pretty upset that he was deconfirmed, but I bounced back with the Plant, but a lot of them took it WAY too personally, then I saw some get even more offended with Joker, and on other sites, they're still mad about Incineroar and Plant. I just don't see the point of taking Smash speculation and hopes THAT seriously.

D

Deleted member

Some people are really serious and sensitive about this stuff.
I know but they take it way TOO seriously

Like those people who are like "speculation takes a huge mental toll on you, it's an emotional investment" like no ***** it's pixels on a screen lmao some of these posts really can and should be copypastas

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh yeah, Noipoi Noipoi .

While I was playing CAH the other day, I discovered that the version we were playing had a text-to-speech option, the custom deck Cyndane made has some user's names in them (like mine, Cyndane herself).

Did you know TTS thinks "Noipoi" is pronounced "Noipwah"?
Parce que je suis français, vous autres américains stupides. Je suis aussi incroyablement attrayant et intellignet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom