• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
competitive pokemon is soooooooo boring lmao
I mean if you don't like thinking about your next move a lot then yeah it's pretty boring but if you are one of those people that likes to get really mentally invested in something then it's actually pretty good
Okay I'm gonna have to stop you right there. No.
I was kidding anyway I already have 2 copies

D

Deleted member

Y'know, I'm starting to think having Zeke as @faygoshill 's avatar is giving too much power.

Getting hot in here with these fact-posts.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'd say they do when it comes to Eviolite.

I'm confident that it's the sole reason that only Eevee, someone who could already use Eviolite, has gotten cross-generation evolutions since the item's inception.
Then I am honestly very unhappy that they focus on that more than anything
YOOOO THE MAGNA DEFENDER

I hope they'll go beyond just the first few years of Power Rangers, though. Time Force and Dino Thunder are my personal favorites.
Time Force and RPM are my favourites. Gimme Vergil, Green Samurai, whatever the hell they called Abarekiller/The white one from Dino Thunder, GekiViolet/purple Jungle Fury ranger and Go On Wings/Gem and Gemma

D

Deleted member

I mean if you don't like thinking about your next move a lot then yeah it's pretty boring but if you are one of those people that likes to get really mentally invested in something then it's actually pretty good
it's the same thing every time tho

Pakky

Smash Hero
YOOOO THE MAGNA DEFENDER

I hope they'll go beyond just the first few years of Power Rangers, though. Time Force and Dino Thunder are my personal favorites.
Mahvel looking bad right about now if you ask me.

I'm picking this up I loved Wild Force as a kid.

Oh and Mighy Morphin? No doubt bruh.

D

Deleted member

He wants it to be a step forward instead of more of the same.
ohhh okay
pretty sure there's going to be some leaps in quality considering that they went from X and Y to Sun and Moon on the same console, imagine what they could do on the Switch

D

Deleted member

"lol it sucks"
"people enjoy this because it's very good for people who like to think a lot"
"lol I'm going to completely disregard what you said because I don't care and refuse to believe I'm wrong. Show for little kids"
no but it's seriously the same ****ing thing every goddamn time

D

Deleted member

Can you provide reasoning as to why you came to that conclusion?
if there's a bad matchup that's it, you're done
same with non-smash fighting games, you've seen one top-level competitive match, you've pretty much seen them all

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So here’s a thought:

If a mole a moles dug a mole of holes, how many moles of dirt would there be?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Nice. This is the game you're helping with, right?

Also, surprised you didn't tag me in the Nintenzone.
Wha? I'm completely uninvolved with this game's development. Justin Wong is at the very least and Yipes and Clockwork are too apparently

Didn't post it there yet, plus this place is busier so I wanted to shill more effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom