• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I listened to the Three Houses theme. It's really great! Of course, it dabbles in a genre that arguably doesn't really suit Fire Emblem. But it's a good song, so I can't complain.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Imagine being so comically against getting another Fire Emblem character in Smash that you blatantly misread an article's headline to suit your need for fearmongering.

D

Deleted member

They said Fire Emblem Heroes players, not Smash Bros players.

I'm sure the 2 overlap, but there are differences in the playerbases.
Oh sry I didn’t read it carefully and it makes sense that there aren’t any switch reps yet

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It'll probably be Blyeth and that's the most disappointing part of it.

Hopefully it's Edelgard if we have to get one since she has an axe and that could make her a unique fighter, but it probably won't.

:/
I'd take Edelgard or Claude over Byleth any day, but at least whip swords are kinda neat.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hot take but what if we stopped complaining about FE characters in Smash?
You have no idea how happy that would make me.

But it'll never happen.

And if an FE character does happen for DLC, I guarantee there are going to be people here that complain about it.

D

Deleted member

They all said anime sword bad...
But they weren't prepared for anime axe
edelgard_von_fresberg__attack__by_soyuki511_dcf31ku-pre.jpg

By Soyuki511 on DeviantArt

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You have no idea how happy that would make me.

But it'll never happen.

And if an FE character does happen for DLC, I guarantee there are going to be people here that complain about it.
I mean, I think we have two many FE characters, but if I get a new FE rep, I don’t care. It’s a new character! We take those!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Edgelord would be rad and the better option, but at least FByleth is the hot one

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I keep forgetting how to spell her name!

Her yes, she is good I like her. Is Claude the black guy?
Yeah Claude is our beautiful upside down bow boy.

D

Deleted member

Sorry osby, but I can't agree with you. The lyrics sound like a bad fan translation and the EDM is jarring in a bad way. When I think of Fire Emblem, the last thing I think of is EDM and Pop.
Now see, I was gonna come guns blazing with you simply dismissing my boy Zidane earlier, but you've recovered with this, so I'll give you a golf clap.
Shoutouts to the Golf Channel.

D

Deleted member

Say, though, isn't Byleth the MC? I think we'll probably get them if we're getting a TH rep

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Through my countless hours wasted on watching John Oliver... and some minutes looking over notes from my World Politics class.

I'm gonna assume you're talking about the **** show that is Brexit.
everything is on fire

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Say, though, isn't Byleth the MC? I think we'll probably get them if we're getting a TH rep
Yeah, but Nintendo doesn't seem to care which gets in as long as they're "the face" of the game and Sakurai seems more likely to be looking for moveset potential in DLC.

Or maybe it's neither and they bring in someone like, ****in' Cordelia because I know at least someone here will be into that.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, but Nintendo doesn't seem to care which gets in as long as they're "the face" of the game and Sakurai seems more likely to be looking for moveset potential in DLC.

Or maybe it's neither and they bring in someone like, ****in' Cordelia because ai know at least someone here will be into that.
Look all I'm saying is that if we get a Pegasus Knight in Smash and it isn't Caeda, I'mma be upset.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I mean, we got Robin and Lucina long before we got Chrom.
It all depends what Byleth is capable of.

If Edelgard's capabilities end up more interesting, then there's a chance that Sakurai would pass Byleth up for her.

The thing is, Byleth is an MC like Robin and Corrin, which means s/he's probably going to get super plot stuff that makes them really interesting.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’m voicing :ultyounglink: in one of my pals Machinimas. He has a decently popular Smash channel, about 20,000 subs, so I decided to join his public discord to interact with his fans, then this happened.
F01CD1BC-B1DD-4BE7-8929-A79D2AF2DEAB.jpeg

If you weren’t aware, I have pingophobia, the fear of getting pings for unimportant reasons. /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom