• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just because I'm an inanimate statue doesn't mean I'm a test subject for your weird pick-up lines.
I do not like this, no I don't
ngl tho its a decently sexy pickup line
imagine hanging at a bar and some hunk comes up to you like "lemme dump all my contents on you and make you wet" like
200px-BlackoutBasement265.PNG

YES DADDY BRING ME THAT BARREL OF LOVE

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just because I'm an inanimate statue doesn't mean I'm a test subject for your weird pick-up lines.
I do not like this, no I don't
Near the end of that post, it kind of sounds like you were about to go Dr. Seuss on me or some ****. Lol

I do not like it here. I do not like it there. I do not like it a n y w h e r e

D

Deleted member

Don’t you just hate it when you try to recover to the stage and all of a sudden :ultpeach: throws a turnip at you canceling your recovery?:troll:
000C8FC4-E6E3-411B-B31E-90B3B1300F76.jpeg

D

Deleted member

would you hug a statue?
ask yourself that first
Oooohh it's way too tempting to start making this too...

SS tier (Awesome posts): Noipoi Noipoi Zinith Zinith @ToasterBrains Opossum Opossum Just a penguin Just a penguin
S tier (Great posts): @Cutie Gwen Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku staindgrey staindgrey Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @faygoshill
A tier (Good posts): Cyn Cyn Diem Diem @Pakky ClaTheBae ClaTheBae Gentlepanda Gentlepanda @JDCabrera @Thesaurus30 Moydow Moydow
B tier (Nice people who I keep forgetting when making lists like these for some reason): @Taylor F osby osby
Furry tier: @GothFluttershy
Asking for attention tier: @Ultomato
What tier am I in?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I love that the whole internet collectively decided the Sword and Shield girl's entire character despite her not saying a word in the trailer.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I am helping with a horror game (Not known if it is actually going to be a thing yet, we ar just making early preparations.) where psychosis plays a very heavy role. I tried making a character based off of psychosis. (Ignore all of the messy outlines and coloring. It’s supposed to be that way)
9FA4AA00-9496-4F4D-A126-5EE80F0E0A56.jpeg

The developer of the game has actually experienced psychosis, so I tried to base the character design off of his explanation of what it was like.

So, what do you all think?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Oooohh it's way too tempting to start making this too...

SS tier (Awesome posts): Noipoi Noipoi Zinith Zinith @ToasterBrains Opossum Opossum Just a penguin Just a penguin
S tier (Great posts): @Cutie Gwen Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku staindgrey staindgrey Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @faygoshill
A tier (Good posts): Cyn Cyn Diem Diem @Pakky ClaTheBae ClaTheBae Gentlepanda Gentlepanda @JDCabrera @Thesaurus30 Moydow Moydow
B tier (Nice people who I keep forgetting when making lists like these for some reason): @Taylor F osby osby
Furry tier: @GothFluttershy
Asking for attention tier: @Ultomato
I'm guessing I'm B tier, considering you forgot to put me in the tier list at all.

Seriously, I never get mentioned in these mass tags.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I love that the whole internet collectively decided the Sword and Shield girl's entire character despite her not saying a word in the trailer.
Hopefully this time the player characters aren't just constantly smiling for every single scene regardless of events or tone, like in Sun and Moon

D

Deleted member

Important announcement, but I will not be here for a while. Maybe until the 22nd.

I am not in a bad mood or anything nasty like that, but I just feel I need a break from this website.

Albeit, I will still play Minecraft and Smash with you all.

Whenever you dislike me, love me, whatever...

Take care! And be respectful to everyone. :p

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
smh it's enough debating Smash tier lists - we don't need one of forum users
i'm sure you all have a decent recovery and respectable aerials

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Yeah, posts like this seems pretty passive-aggressive.
Sorry. I tend to be more passive-aggressive when I'm stressed (thank college midterms for that).

I'm just trying to pass some time so I don't drive myself completely crazy from studying.

D

Deleted member

smh it's enough debating Smash tier lists - we don't need one of forum users
i'm sure you all have a decent recovery and respectable aerials
well there's gotta be a little mac somewhere
Important announcement, but I will not be here for a while. Maybe until the 22nd.

I am not in a bad mood or anything nasty like that, but I just feel I need a break from this website.

Albeit, I will still play MC servers and Smash with you all.

See ya!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Albeit, I will still play MC servers and Smash with you all.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the thread implodes in itself while your gone. /s

But seriously though, take care!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hopefully this time the player characters aren't just constantly smiling for every single scene regardless of events or tone, like in Sun and Moon
Ultra Beasts: *Appear from a wormhole and act with great hostility*
Elio/Selene: :^)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
*Pokemon gets kidnapped*
:)
*Legendary Pokemon has a grand appearance*
*You get shanked by some chavs*

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Sorry. I tend to be more passive-aggressive when I'm stressed (thank college midterms for that).

I'm just trying to pass some time so I don't drive myself completely crazy from studying.
Er, no not talking about you. Talking about these tier lists. Feels like an even mix of ass-kissing and passive aggressive disdain.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

Bye-bye, and take care! See you later :)

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Pokemon isn't known for interesting personalities, just neat designs that happen to have a ton of fan lore written into the series. A suddenly-voiced protagonist is par for the course.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Take care man! Try not to get into too much trouble while you’re away!

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Lillie: Oh no what's my mum doing with that jellyfish aaaaaaa the horror
Player character: :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom