• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Smashboards Users Tier List:
S: users who don't do tier lists of other users
A: N/A
B: N/A
C: users who do tier lists of other users
D: N/A
E: N/A
F: bigots
Those who rest in A, B, D, and E are the forgotten. We don't talk about them much.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I know I’m being like, really paranoid, but now I’m worries people are upset at me because I did a tier list. I just thought it may be fun

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine purple haired Forrest with the Infinty Gauntlet.
That's how half Universe will be wiped with a massive blast made of pure ****post.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I need to buy Smash Ultimate already so I can actually talk about Smash
Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild would also be good investments on Switch.

This week there's supposed to be a deal going on where Amazon, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Target are all selling Odyssey, MK8D, NSMBU Deluxe, Tennis Aces, and Super Mario Party digital download codes for $40, but it seems they've all run out of stock already.

D

Deleted member

Real talk? Thanos was dumb as **** and his plan made no sense but I think it would actually work on this site.

D

Deleted member

Real talk? Thanos was dumb as **** and his plan made no sense but I think it would actually work on this site.
on april fools they should just straight up ban half the users from posting to the big threads like this, nintenzone, etc and call it thanosboards

Last edited by a moderator:

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild would also be good investments on Switch.

This week there's supposed to be a deal going on where Amazon, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Target are all selling Odyssey, MK8D, NSMBU Deluxe, Tennis Aces, and Super Mario Party digital download codes for $40, but it seems they've all run out of stock already.
I already have BOTW on Wii U, so I don't see a reason why I should get it on the Switch. As for the Mario games, I'm probably going to get them eventually. Too bad I missed out on this sale, though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
on april fools they should just straight up ban half the users from posting to the big threads like this, nintenzone, etc
I actually really want this now. Make a Soul Stone thread for the "banned" users and everything.

Moydow Moydow make sure this happens mkay? Mkay.

D

Deleted member

on april fools they should just straight up ban half the users from posting to the big threads like this, nintenzone, etc and call it thanosboards
Imagine being one of the unlucky people cursed to still roam this hellhole.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I actually really want this now. Make a Soul Stone thread for the "banned" users and everything.

Moydow Moydow make sure this happens mkay? Mkay.
I actually really want this now.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I would like to propose the moderation team create a Smashboards backroom dedicated to creating a tier list of every user on Smashboards so we can finally put this tier list discussion to rest.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Inaccurate, I hate tier lists.
fake gay smh
I would like to propose the moderation team create a Smashboards backroom dedicated to creating a tier list of every user on Smashboards so we can finally put this tier list discussion to rest.
Ok so not to sound biased or anything but I mean a frame 1 ****post with a disjointed hitbox that covers the entire length of my body? I mean I'm at least high tier material

D

Deleted member

Thought I’d try something new and streamed.

Welp, it was a failure! :4pacman:

Now I regret showing my stupid little voice to the world.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
fake gay smh

Ok so not to sound biased or anything but I mean a frame 1 ****post with a disjointed hitbox that covers the entire length of my body? I mean I'm at least high tier material
Means nothing when it's barely effective.
Actually, here's something more fun. Describe how you expect any user here to fight in a fighting game. You can make up supers too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom