• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

On a completely unrelated note, I got nostalgic and decided to play some old flash games. Its amazing how well a lot of them hold up, still so fun and addictive. I'm sad that flash is dying, so many great games are probably gonna be lost to time.

D

Deleted member

On a completely unrelated note, I got nostalgic and decided to play some old flash games. Its amazing how well a lot of them hold up, still so fun and addictive. I'm sad that flash is dying, so many great games are probably gonna be lost to time.
bro
Fancy-pants_big.png
the mother****ing OG right here

(sorry for the hugeass pic)

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
when you die, God judges you by what you did to this guy

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Well, if the Flash can run fast enough, he can go back in time, so the Flash can dash to stash flash away from the trash.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I mean, I kinda just thought it would be fun.

Then people got upset at me, which I kinda should've seen coming.

"You'll never see it* coming!"

*Quantifying users' value and ranking them against each other gets a negative reaction out of them

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You've got a motorcycle and a goth *** look so I guess you'd play what Nero from DMC would be in a fighting game.
Opossum is literally just Chaos from UNIST but with an Opossum instead of whatever Chaos has.
Moydow is a tag team of a Ronin and a Ninja that are identical. So kinda like Kohaku and Hisui from Melty Blood.
So all I know about UNIST is that apparently "Birth" is spelled "STbirth" now, but after looking up Chaos I am more than okay with that. :p

KMDP

Smash Legend
I played a cool game on Newgrounds a few weeks ago, "Pixel Box".

Fortunately, Flash Player is something you'll probably always be able to get a hold of.

D

Deleted member

So all I know about UNIST is that apparently "Birth" is spelled "STbirth" now, but after looking up Chaos I am more than okay with that. :p
Like, it's not just the animal companion, he has a magical tome as well, what more could you ask?

D

Deleted member

I'm more surprised by how it lasted, thought that they would pull the plug for flash a few years ago. Especially considering the issues of it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh word I remember that. I played that years ago.

I suddenly feel old.
When I was in jr. high we were still using floppy disks and I had to write an opinion paper on whether or not CD burners should be illegal.

There you go now you feel young again. You're welcome.

D

Deleted member

When I was in jr. high we were still using floppy disks and I had to write an opinion paper on whether or not CD burners should be illegal.

so i gotta write an essay on the great depression do you have any stories from that time

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so i gotta write an essay on the great depression do you have any stories from that time
once there was a man called LePresso
he liked to drink espresso
he had the big depresso

thank you for coming to my ted tepresso

Roberk

Smash Champion
I had actually said that it was based off of the posts and not the user themselves but ok
Still, some people can consider themselves ****posters and be ranked highly while others can be putting effort into their posts and be ranked lowly. It's like if I made an art tier list and ranked your stuff at the bottom, wouldn't that hurt your feelings?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Once I was drawing a boob and I screwed up the shape and after using the eraser it left a huge black stain. Im still recovering from that emotional tragedy.
Which Fire Emblem character was it?

D

Deleted member

Sonic Flash was my introduction to the Sonic games and I'd say that was pretty good.
Other than that, I remember loving a turn-based 2D stick-figure shooter that I don't remember the name of but was pretty fun since there were lots of weapons, multiple maps, ways to interact with the environment and multiplayer to play with my brother.
And finally, Armed with Wings which was a really fun 2D hack-n-slash with an unique artstyle by being all silhouettes.
It's also what introduced me to Stickerbrush Simphony lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just wanted to apologize to y'all on that list real quick. Wasn't really meant to be offensive to any users and it was just meant to be based on the post. I don't really think it would be fair if I didn't apologize, so there ya go.

Woah.

Still, some people can consider themselves ****posters and be ranked highly while others can be putting effort into their posts and be ranked lowly. It's like if I made an art tier list and ranked your stuff at the bottom, wouldn't that hurt your feelings?
I kinda assumed people would consider posts a whole different animal, but yeah, that is true.

Once I was drawing a boob and I screwed up the shape and after using the eraser it left a huge black stain. Im still recovering from that emotional tragedy.
Why have you done this to my girl Shantae?

D

Deleted member

What did you argue for though?

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Herbert Hoover, the Republican President at the time, was the big bad, as he lowered regulations on banking, so banks could take a bunch of risks. Then, he was a laissez faire loser, who didn't want the government to "interfere" with what was happening. So, he was voted out, and FDR, who used government power to actually help the poor, rescued the economy just in time for WW2.

D

Deleted member

wow dahlia really is hard to draw

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Herbert Hoover, the Republican President at the time, was the big bad, as he lowered regulations on banking, so banks could take a bunch of risks. Then, he was a laissez faire loser, who didn't want the government to "interfere" with what was happening. So, he was voted out, and FDR, who used government power to actually help the poor, rescued the economy just in time for WW2.
Not entirely true. The war saved the economy. FDR just made the bleeding stop.

It's actually very twisted how WW2 was the best thing that ever happened to the USA.

D

Deleted member

I’m playing a game where I have to listen for a character breathing and press a button or else I die. I swear, I mistake the ambience for breathing. eVeRy tImE

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I was outside shoveling more snow off my deck and a big ass black bear just kinda meandered along my driveway.

It seems way too early in the season to see one that size, so that was weird. Pretty bear though.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I’m playing a game where I have to listen for a character breathing and press a button or else I die. I swear, I mistake the ambience for breathing. eVeRy tImE
this must be that ten nights at teddie's thing i hear so much about

1552334920937.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom