• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I was outside shoveling more snow off my deck and a big *** black bear just kinda meandered along my driveway.

It seems way too early in the season to see one that size, so that was weird. Pretty bear though.
[obligatory "did you play opossum?" joke]

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible that E3 2019 can reveal the DLCs for Smash Bros Ultimate?
E3 2019 is a bigger event, but with small surprises...

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Well, I would argue that the fall of the USSR in the 90s was the best thing that happened to the USA, but, yes, WW2 did indeed help it significantly.
Nah, the fall of the USSR was the best thing to happen to everyone in the USSR. I think the Cuban Missile Crisis might've been the only time the USSR was any real threat to the US. The perceived threat was far greater, but after the fall of the USSR, it was made apparent they didn't have nearly as much military power or infrastructure as they boasted or were perceived to have.

D

Deleted member

I really wanna know where Opo lives and how the **** is he still alive.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
[obligatory "did you play opossum?" joke]
To take the joke seriously for a moment, eh, there wasn't a need to, really. It was a good twenty-fiveish feet away and my deck is like, right outside my door anyway.

Bears in general are a pretty common sight around here. Generally they won't bother you if you don't bother them. The only time I felt truly afraid of one was when one kinda jumpscared me by climbing out of an open dumpster that I was throwing a trashbag into, cub in tow. It was climbing out the opposite side of it but I saw it from the back and yikes.

But the coyotes, though? Those'll get you.

Noipoi

Howdy!
For some reason everyone decided to make user tier lists and for some reason I was top tier on every one.

Either my preconceived notion that I was a loser is wrong, or y'all are liars.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I really wanna know where Opo lives and how the **** is he still alive.
Northeast Pennsylvania. Bears, coyotes, and the mountain lions that the game commission fervently denies the existence of despite the overwhelming evidence.

And yet the scariest ****ers are the waterbugs and the ****ing wood cockroaches why the **** can they fly.

D

Deleted member

No bird, sadly. I didn't hear the one that usually chirps outside my window this morning either. That's probably because I woke up late today but shhhh.
Oh...

Did it wear a red shirt and ask for honey, then?

Cool but what
IDK man sometimes my YouTube recommended has a mind of its own, and I foolishly go along with it.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Sonic Flash was my introduction to the Sonic games and I'd say that was pretty good.
Other than that, I remember loving a turn-based 2D stick-figure shooter that I don't remember the name of but was pretty fun since there were lots of weapons, multiple maps, ways to interact with the environment and multiplayer to play with my brother.
And finally, Armed with Wings which was a really fun 2D hack-n-slash with an unique artstyle by being all silhouettes.
It's also what introduced me to Stickerbrush Simphony lol
Was that stick figure game Territory Wars? It sounds similar, and I was obsessed with that game as a kid, lol.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
OH MY GOD

I defeated the mf Boss in WoL during my new just-for-the-screenshots run WITH ONLY SNAKE'S MF FINAL SMASH

I DEADASS CAN'T STOP LAUGHING (and sadly no i didn't screencap the moment of glory)

also question, which spirits give your character a red or green glow when equipped? I've seen it in videos but I always get blue auras with every spirit i equip, it's for screenshot reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom