• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What's a moderator to a L337 epic haxor?
A miserable little pile of bans
Yeah, but your moves get stale faster than anyone else's.
I would argue landing my ****post so much helps me with staling, as it allows me to unstale my other moves incredibly quick, such as my quality content attack (though that is situational and isn't used very often, I'll admit)

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Thought I’d try something new and streamed.

Welp, it was a failure! :4pacman:

Now I regret showing my stupid little voice to the world.
Did you expect to get a bunch of viewers your first try? Because that won't happen.

Hell, for a first stream I'd say 1 or 2 viewers is good, and 5 - 10 is amazing. Just keep at it and you'll eventually get an audience. It may take a year or so though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Means nothing when it's barely effective.
Actually, here's something more fun. Describe how you expect any user here to fight in a fighting game. You can make up supers too
Well of course my OC Gwenvaël would just slam bicycles on her enemies with all her attacks

D

Deleted member

Did you expect to get a bunch of viewers your first try? Because that won't happen.

Hell, for a first stream I'd say 1 or 2 viewers is good, and 5 - 10 is amazing. Just keep at it and you'll eventually get an audience. It may take a year or so though.
My record was 6, but to be honest, I think it wasn’t the amount of views, more so the general quality.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
My record was 6, but to be honest, I think it wasn’t the amount of views, more so the general quality.
Okay.

So then take feedback, reflect on it, and improve the quality. Sure, it's easier said than done, but it's still doable.

D

Deleted member

ok im not joking why have staindgrey and lolipopped followed me :yoshi:

:ultgreninja:‘d

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Actually, here's something more fun. Describe how you expect any user here to fight in a fighting game. You can make up supers too
Narcissism time, go!

Neutral B- Edit message- Goes for an attack, and if it misses, keeps on attacking. The longer is goes on for, the weaker the attack is.
Side B- Icy surroundings - Turns ground near me into a pitfall, but freezes opponents
Up B- Facillisme of flight- Flaps wings, and slows down falling greatly and increases horizontal recovery but doesn't gain much vertical height
Down B- Pun counter- stuns opponent

Up tilt- Raises flippers
Side tilt - Backhanded flipper slap
Down tilt - Kicks with feet
Jab - Keeps on attacking with flippers

Dash attack - Slides into avatar pose

Neutral air - Spins around
Up air - Pokes with beak
Side air - Dunks with flippers (spikes)
Down air - Pokes with feet

Crouch- avatar pose
Taunts - a pun, a laugh, and a clap

Shield - Crosses flippers

D

Deleted member

Grey fights like Ultimate Bayonetta. Can't really do too much in high level play, but damn he's sexy

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fun fact, waaaaaaaay back in the early Smash 4 speculation days, APC, Louie G, and I actually did something like this. Made a whole social group out of it too. :p

I don't remember if we gave movesets to everyone, but of the people who are still mostly around, I remember we did concepts for Golden, N3ON, Scoliosis Jones, BKupa, Swamp, Pizzadudemanguy, and myself. :p People liked it back then, so maybe someone else can take up the mantle lol.

D

Deleted member

You've got a motorcycle and a goth ass look so I guess you'd play what Nero from DMC would be in a fighting game.
Opossum is literally just Chaos from UNIST but with an Opossum instead of whatever Chaos has.
Moydow is a tag team of a Ronin and a Ninja that are identical. So kinda like Kohaku and Hisui from Melty Blood.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never notice if people follow me as the notification gets buried by other alerts :V

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You've got a motorcycle and a goth *** look so I guess you'd play what Nero from DMC would be in a fighting game.
Opossum is literally just Chaos from UNIST but with an Opossum instead of whatever Chaos has.
Moydow is a tag team of a Ronin and a Ninja that are identical. So kinda like Kohaku and Hisui from Melty Blood.
Holy **** I get to give people the bird, have a vibrator as an arm like Yang meaning Bionic Arm super AND suplex assholes to oblivion

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
so do you actually own this plushie irl, like are the pics you post pics you took
I mean, I'm pretty sure I saw that Plush at Disney world a few years ago. Ya know, one of the people they hire to take pictures.
well yeah obviously you shouldn't actually rank people that's an awful idea

surprised I'm not D tbh
I mean, I saw a few other people and I didn't really see anyone upset.
Also I had clarified that I was referring to their posts. Not necessarily them as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom