• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I can't tell if this is supposed to be serious or not...
1/2 joking because memes and 1/2 Serious because I was all caught up on the history of KH and now with KH3, Im back to not knowing nothin because they added that browser game KH union X into the picture and tine traval aand all that weird stuff

And the epilogue was the icing

D

Deleted member

Prime 4 won't be canceled. However, it's scope is probably not going to match what people have dreamed for it. It ain't gonna be a mind-blowing, open world space explorer: It's gonna be an HD version of the last 3.

And I, for one, am completely okay with that.

D

Deleted member

1/2 joking because memes and 1/2 Serious because I was all caught up on the history of KH and now with KH3, Im back to not knowing nothin because they added that browser game KH union X into the picture and tine traval aand all that weird stuff

And the epilogue was the icing
I guess that there’s a lot of Darkness in KH3.

D

Deleted member

How much acid was Nomura on when he was writing KH's story? That's what I want to know.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So does everyone look like a squid as a baby, and turn into a human?
Pretty much, lol.

Yeah, I know, that’s why I said they should just look like humans. I’m just wondering if Raf will factor all this into his render.
Ok, I wasn't sure if you knew.
I kind of hope Raf will reference this, since it would be cool! I doubt it though. He seems skilled at avoiding the uncanny valley either way.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
In this order, Inkling, Isabelle, Pokemon Trainer

I used to be a G&W and Villager main in 4, but Isabelle just feels better, and G&W feels... odd, and I don't know why.
What's your opinion on Incineroar?

Just so you know, my entire opinion of you hinges on your answer,

No pressure.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of KH's story:

This is probably the best summary I've ever seen.

This is it. This is literally all it is.

EDIT: Oh yeah, uh, swear warning at the end. Forgot about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

No pressure.
I've warmed up to Incineroar (no pun intended). I like his expressive he is compared to the other Pokemon in Smash.
incineroar more like incinebore am i right guys
This just in: Smashboards user The Gentlepanda found guillotined in his home by an unknown assassin. More at 8.

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
Heh, thanks.

I was a user on r/SmashBros, but I kinda realized that it's not the best place to discuss Smash, since they have a knack to overreact to a lot.

I hope to be well versed with you guys.
When we overreact, it’s usually all in good fun. On this thread, I’m the resident Pikmin fanatic. I hope you enjoy it here!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

No pressure.
Incineroar is legit fun, but I can't use for my life, since his playstyle doesn't suit me the best. He's great for casual play, or just messing around.

Plus, he gets style points for auto taunts. That's just too good to not mention.

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
Incineroar is legit fun, but I can't use for my life, since his playstyle doesn't suit me the best. He's great for casual play, or just messing around.

Plus, he gets style points for auto taunts. That's just too good to not mention.
Okay. Now, what’s your opinion on Olimar? You will either be accepted by me or make me feel slightly disappointed for about five seconds

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
When we overreact, it’s usually all in good fun. On this thread, I’m the resident Pikmin fanatic. I hope you enjoy it here!
Pikmin 4 when?

Also, Olimar was one of my Brawl mains, but I got extra rusty with him in Smash 4, and I don't know why. He's still fun though, even to this day.

I also cry inside whenever I see an Olimar online, because I know I'll get clapped.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Now I won't have to execute you educate you.

D

Deleted member

Trying to make a YT channel and need someone to do the icon and backdrop. Any reccomendations? (Nopoi, you up for it? xD)

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
Pikmin 4 when?
Pikmin 4 might come out sometime this year or early next. Otherwise I’ll be antsy :c
And that was the right answer :DD I’ve mained Olimar for as long as I can remember. When he got a rework, I adapted. In Sm4sh, I caused some rage quitters and have awesome replays. I’ll never quit throwing carrots at people

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Pikmin 4 might come out sometime this year or early next. Otherwise I’ll be antsy :c
we are sorry to announce that we have been disappointed with Pikmin 4's development so far, and have decided to restart development completely under the watchful eye of Electronic Arts

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
we gonna break corrin's dislike record on the inevitable day of reckoning

i can't wait
Hopefully, the overall sales for the Fighter's Pass encourages future Waves. Not to be "that guy", but I'd like more characters that leakers and insiders don't know about.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm sorry but how can you not be a fan of the Prime games?
Aimless backgracking.

It's not so bad in 2D Metroid where the world is small and interactable blocks are easy to remember, but when I played Prime 1 I found myself constantly wandering in circles trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do or where I need to go. I never even reached the infamous endgame fetch quest before I got frustrated and called it quits. In all fairness I never got around to trying Prime 2 or Prime 3 yet.

That said there are still a lot of things I liked about it. The platforming was better then I expected, the atmosphere was immersion and the combat, while not exceptional, was solid. I also really liked the scan visor and reading up lore.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS ULTIMATE UPDATE
We are sorry to announce that Super Smash Brothers Ultimate is going to be delayed. All copies of the game will be confiscated by the Nintendo ninjas and the game will be rebooted. Now EA Games will be responsible for developing the game. Make sure to pay $5.99 for each of the 70+ characters in the game, $9.99 for each stage and $3.99 for each song when the game is finally released in 2069. Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom