• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I guess I won the 'Prime 4 won't be shown this year' bet I had with people.

For my next trick, I'll say that there's still a greater than 50% chance the game gets cancelled outright.
Man, I thought you were cool.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
That's amazing. What's that clip from?
The otherwise terrible Tom & Jerry Movie

Instead of funny cat & mouse slapstick antics, we get both characters talking, singing, and being friends

Pathetic

Though, the upcoming live action movie, might be even worse

Last edited:

Zeox

Smash Champion
I'm trying to learn how to make 3D models and animations, to someday work on the industry of videogames and then become the new Sakurai and put Gohan and Freddie Freaker in Smash.
This is the first thing I been able to make, but I think I am already good enough, should I ask Pixar or Nintendo for a job?

MainJPW

M.T.A
...I am both intrigued and scared by what Inkling would look like in this style.
I don’t see why they wouldn’t just look human. Looking at their official heights reveals that they’re the same heights as humans despite the art style, Marina’s like 5’10”.

Wait...oh yeah, tentacles for hair and sharp teeth.

Noipoi

Howdy!
As someone who isn't into Kingdom Hearts, the entire series just looks like someone's insane fanfic that used to be about Disney but eventually their OCs took over.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm trying to learn how to make 3D models and animations, to someday work on the industry of videogames and then become the new Sakurai and put Gohan and Freddie Freaker in Smash.
This is the first thing I been able to make, but I think I am already good enough, should I ask Pixar or Nintendo for a job?
DUDE HOLY CRAP THATS AMAZING! HOW'D YOU DO THAT!?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I guess I won the 'Prime 4 won't be shown this year' bet I had with people.

For my next trick, I'll say that there's still a greater than 50% chance the game gets cancelled outright.
You really gonna be a bigger downer on the mood?

Saiyan Shades.gif

I don't think the game's gonna get cancelled, since they wouldn't have made such an announcement about a delay. Now that it's under one roof, it should be a smoother experience.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Heh, well... not everyone can get at this level, one needs to train a lot, make push ups, a lot of juice, and years of practice with an old japanese master that is strict but you end up loving him as a father.
Wise words from a wise man.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I doubt Prime 4 is going to get cancelled. If it were, the best time to announce its cancellation was in the video.

But I doubt we're gonna hear about it again until the 2020s, but hey, perhaps we could have another BOTW situation.

Also, side note, funny how we heard more news about Prime 4 than we did about Bayo 3.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
As someone who isn't into Kingdom Hearts, the entire series just looks like someone's insane fanfic that used to be about Disney but eventually their OCs took over.
It's like someone was writing an original history, but then they decided to add Disney characters, and then they decided to add Final Fantasy characters. Then they changed their minds and decided to focus on Disney, then they changed their minds and decided to focus on the OCs. And then I don't even know.
The main appeal of the series is the gameplay and visuals anyway. The story is so unnecessarily complicated that I gave up trying to piece everything together. I play mostly for the awesome and action packed gameplay with sick and colorful visuals.

tl;dr: The story sucks, but the gameplay and visual presentation is amazing.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's like someone was writing an original history, but then they decided to add Disney characters, and then they decided to add Final Fantasy characters. Then they changed their minds and decided to focus on Disney, then they changed their minds and decided to focus on the OCs. And then I don't even know.
The main appeal of the series is the gameplay and visuals anyway. The story is so unnecessarily complicated that I gave up trying to piece everything together. I play mostly for the awesome and action packed gameplay with sick and colorful visuals.
Is it more complicated than the Final Fantasy games that they're based on?

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I don’t see why they wouldn’t just look human. Looking at their official heights reveals that they’re the same heights as humans despite the art style, Marina’s like 5’10”.

Wait...oh yeah, tentacles for hair and sharp teeth.
I mean, canonically, adult inklings look pretty similar to humans anyway.
Sunkenscroll16.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
I doubt Prime 4 is going to get cancelled. If it were, the best time to announce its cancellation was in the video.

But I doubt we're gonna hear about it again until the 2020s, but hey, perhaps we could have another BOTW situation.

Also, side note, funny how we heard more news about Prime 4 than we did about Bayo 3.
Hey hey!

howdy.png

D

Deleted member

Agreed. Those that think Prime 4 is going to be canceled is jumping way to early on the pessimism train.
Kingdom Heart's writing makes Metal Gear Solid's writing look sane. And I say this a big Metal Gear fan.

D

Deleted member

Prime 4 won’t be cancelled.

Nintendo would have done that if they gave up on the project.

Last edited by a moderator:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
The Final Fantasy games at least know what they want to do with their story. Kingdom Hearts keeps changing what it wants to be like every game. Blame Nomura for that. He makes awesome character designs, his art is awesome, but he has no idea on how to write a consistent story.

D

Deleted member

Heh, thanks.

I was a user on r/SmashBros, but I kinda realized that it's not the best place to discuss Smash, since they have a tendincey to overreact to a lot.

I hope to be well versed with you guys.
Me too!

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Heh, thanks.

I was a user on r/SmashBros, but I kinda realized that it's not the best place to discuss Smash, since they have a knack to overreact to a lot.

I hope to be well versed with you guys.
Hope you have fun man.
Your profile picture is already a good sign on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom