• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
What did he mean by this
I'm making Tiny Kong to go with this

I don't wanna be 'MR.OC' with this but I may rip everything out and just make my own outfit for Tiny Kong, though the hat is gonna stay.

Life is getting weird and not the good weird but the weird where I don't know what's going on or even how I feel.
Stay tough, weird times are only for a season.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
… SO IS IT BLUE OR IS IT MAGNETA WHAT IS UP WITH TINY KONG?

1548454746691.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't think we're getting a direct this month anymore.

I bet we're getting a Pokemon direct next month, and the first Nintendo direct of the year will me in March.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
As much as people luke SilvaGunner, I just cant

He was a one trick pony that used flinstones is everything
Not everything though, there were a lot of very good rips that were actually high quality, as in, they were unironically good. My favorite was the Pokémon GSC - Game Corner + Daft Punk - Get Lucky. That was my jam!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So knowing how updates don't go unnoticed in this site, I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's been discussed already:

I think Steve is a hard lock. Dunno about Hyabusa and Doomguy, but their chances skyrocketed as well, assuming that 5ch leaker wasn't just piggy-backing on the whole Steve and Erdrick thing while throwing in Joker as a hard guess.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So knowing how updates don't go unnoticed in this site, I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's been discussed already:

I think Steve is a hard lock. Dunno about Hyabusa and Doomguy, but their chances skyrocketed as well, assuming that 5ch leaker wasn't just piggy-backing on the whole Steve and Erdrick thing while throwing in Joker as a hard guess.
Wait? What? Hold on... what on earth happened when I was gone, that made my boi, Steve seem much more likely?

Last edited:

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
Now the real question you need to be asking, is 'Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego PS2?'
Like. I was going through my PS2 games and this Carmen Sandiego case had something in it that was loose. So, I checked it out and, for some reason I’ll never understand, it was in there.
I knew I was a stupid kid, but.
w o w.
Where in the world is that Carmen Sandiego game indeed

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
So...how do you all choose which spirits to use in for fun battles?
I always just chose my favorite characters.
I always use Tank, Lvl 99, Black Knight with Slow Super Armor.
You literally become invincible to everything but grabs, but literally have zero speed.

It also makes your shorthops so short that Simon can do like 4 Fairs in a second.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Like. I was going through my PS2 games and this Carmen Sandiego case had something in it that was loose. So, I checked it out and, for some reason I’ll never understand, it was in there.
I knew I was a stupid kid, but.
w o w.
Where in the world is that Carmen Sandiego game indeed
Better late than never, as they say. :p

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
So...how do you all choose which spirits to use in for fun battles?
I always just chose my favorite characters.
I choose Empress Bulblax most of the time and change things up for the support depending on the battle. I also go with Louie sometimes because I just love him

Better late than never, as they say. :p
Yup. Now to set up my GameCube again and give the President anxiety

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I guess I won the 'Prime 4 won't be shown this year' bet I had with people.

For my next trick, I'll say that there's still a greater than 50% chance the game gets cancelled outright.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So, uh...

Can we talk about the war crime that is Guzma's Theme not being in the game?

Also, yeah, it sucks that Prime 4 was delayed, but here's hoping it comes out before FF7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom