• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well now that KH3 is done, we can now get to Verum Rex, aka FFvs13, the real one.

Or who knows maybe someone will remember that FF7 Remake that's supposed to happen.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hey guys , what food you like the most?

View attachment 197459
Best Megaman X Game?

For me is Megaman X6, but X5 and X4 as close
Between these and all the other questions you ask and games you provide I have to ask:

Are you actually trying to interview all of us at once?

To play along: I really like Almonds. Also Megaman X is simply the best and that's a fact.

D

Deleted member

SS Tier: Very good people. ( For example, playing Smash or Minecraft with me will probably get you in this tier. )
S tier: Everyone else
F tier: Bad people

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I haven't been keeping up with thread lore

have you proposed yet
I have the ring, will propose next week when she's able to come down. We had to delay her visit a week because she feels under the weather and has a bunch of appointments to make it to.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I know the cool thing to do is put yourself in bottom tier and let people tell you otherwise, but I'm a solid mid-tier. I'm not afraid to say it.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Well now that KH3 is done, we can now get to Verum Rex, aka FFvs13, the real one.

Or who knows maybe someone will remember that FF7 Remake that's supposed to happen.
I swear if Verum Rex, introduced in the ****ing TOY STORY WORLD as a video game inside of a video game, becomes an actual video game series I will scream.
It's already bad enough it's going to be a major part of KH4, or at the very least in the series going forward. I'm all for OCs in a series like Kingdom Hearts, but it's kind of ridiculous if you consider how it was introduced.
I think we all know the true Smashboards tier list:

SS tier: Noipoi Noipoi Pyra Pyra DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon
S tier: Most other users
They exist tier: Me, I guess
They also exist, I guess tier: @faygoshill
fixed that for ya'
:^)

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Got a new Smashboards tier list:
Mods and Admins
Premium users
People with over 10,000 posts but not in categories A or B
Everyone else
Guests
SneakyLink SneakyLink

Iridium

Smash Hero
I want to be able to quote or tag myself and get unnecessary alerts that I quoted myself at the same time.

Should I ask what tier I would rank at in this current state?

Am I good or should I wait for another patch?
It is all random, like every list ever made.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Even you have not learned that cursed "/s" creature ruins jokes.
I was taught this extremely important information by Just a penguin Just a penguin . You should learn it too.
I don't know what comedy school you went to, but it sure seems like you know a lot about what is and isn't funny

/s

:wario:

I'm kidding, sorry. Lol.

KMDP

Smash Legend

I like to over-exaggerate if people couldn’t already tell. So no, I never thought Erdrick was confirmed @ShinyLegendary lol now stop.

I’m pretty sure i’ve named like a few of them but I’m not good with names.

I am designing a... rhinoceros Sonic OC (yes, I’m degenerate) and uh... yeah, he has no name. He’s just a design, just wanted to try my hand at interpreting a rhinoceros into the Sonic style (the Classic style specifically):

Here’s my quick and dirty sketch of “Rhino”. It is what it is... just a rhino. Couldn’t come up with a name for it if I tried.

- The round chest plate looking thing on the torso is based on the thick skin folds on a rhinoceros.

It’s supposed to replicate the armored appearance of a real rhino. It’s tough, tough skin that might as well be armor.

He’s also rocking the donut shoulder holes like Classic Espio and Vector.

But yeah, it’s a streamlined design, when designing a character that has a look more congruent for the games you never want to fall into the "more closely resembles the animal it came from" trap. It's like how Sonic is a hedgehog and Blaze is a cat but they lack the detailing that would put them into a more blatantly "anthro" style, they're more like...an abstraction of a hedgehog and a cat than anything.

Still don’t know his ****ing name.
That's a pretty cool design.

Regarding coming up with stuff, I said this to Mythra Mythra in a PM yesterday, but creativity is something you have to build up, like a muscle.

As an extension to that, becoming creative in one thing (like, say, art) won't necessarily mean you'll become creative in another thing (like writing).

I've named almost every OC I've ever come up with (and I've come up with a lot of OCs).

As for a name for the Rhino, what about something like "Tank" or "Meat"?
I--
Wait what.

The hell did I miss.
It was the first day of a Hunger Games Simulator. (I'm joking, of course)

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It was the first day of a Hunger Games Simulator. (I'm joking, of course)
Funny thing is, you're not.

How many did I die on the first day? Three or four? I lost count.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I’m pretty sure i’ve named like a few of them but I’m not good with names.

I am designing a... rhinoceros Sonic OC (yes, I’m degenerate) and uh... yeah, he has no name. He’s just a design, just wanted to try my hand at interpreting a rhinoceros into the Sonic style (the Classic style specifically):

Here’s my quick and dirty sketch of “Rhino”. It is what it is... just a rhino. Couldn’t come up with a name for it if I tried.

- The round chest plate looking thing on the torso is based on the thick skin folds on a rhinoceros.

It’s supposed to replicate the armored appearance of a real rhino. It’s tough, tough skin that might as well be armor.

He’s also rocking the donut shoulder holes like Classic Espio and Vector.

But yeah, it’s a streamlined design, when designing a character that has a look more congruent for the games you never want to fall into the "more closely resembles the animal it came from" trap. It's like how Sonic is a hedgehog and Blaze is a cat but they lack the detailing that would put them into a more blatantly "anthro" style, they're more like...an abstraction of a hedgehog and a cat than anything.

Still don’t know his ****ing name.
He looks like a Gromi.

That is now his name (if you want it to be his name).

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Last edited:
Status