• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So much Noipoi bias.
Learn to appreciate more people.
Noipoi, I love you, do not take this seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What the hell have I started now? If you're all just going to start memeing the hell out of whatever I put in the thread title, maybe I really should have put an Etrian Odyssey reference in there. :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Maybe what was illegal were the friends we made along the way.

Wait.
Woah
That’s a Flerken, so...yes
No interest in seeing Detective Pikachu. Lion King nor any of the live-action remakes are getting my money as they're just soulless cash grabs so if I want to watch them I'll just watch the classics at home. LEGO Movie 2 would had been on there but it was ruined due to the damn twist villain trope being pulled again. No interest in seeing Frozen 2 due to finding the first to be okay but overrated and Shazam. I lost all faith in the DCEU since the trainwreck that was Justice League. Ain't getting my money ever again. As for Spider-Man I'm overfatigued by Spider-Man flicks that it wouldn't make it into my top 11.
Tbf, Spidey has only had 8 movies compared to Batman’s...millions of movies...the lack of DCEU faith helps out when movies like Wonder Woman and Aquaman are actually great, and I’d rather not know anymore about LEGO 2 than I already now know

Tho I am surprised to see someone not interested in Detective Pikachu
I've been waiting for you all to admit this.

My FBI people should be breaking down this boards' door any minute now.
But...you’ll be arrested aswell

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What the hell have I started now? If you're all just going to start memeing the hell out of whatever I put in the thread title, maybe I really should have put an Etrian Odyssey reference in there. :p
then it's boring and not fun because i dont play etrian odyssey

sounds like an indian bootleg of mario odyssey

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Just be glad there’s no Piñata Gardening in the title.

Because who’d want to meme Piñata gardens?

Iridium

Smash Hero
Or just delete everybody.

KMDP

Smash Legend
He looks like a Gromi.

That is now his name (if you want it to be his name).
"Gromi" reminds me of "Grani".

Which is the name of Sigurd's horse (the Norse Sigurd, not the Fire Emblem one).

Funnily enough if you look up "Grani" on Google, the picture it displays in the info box on the right is a picture of Gallantmon riding a Dragon that has the same name.

D

Deleted member

Talkin' about who's the best? Pfft. That's easy.

It's you, reading this post. :)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tbf, Spidey has only had 8 movies compared to Batman’s...millions of movies...the lack of DCEU faith helps out when movies like Wonder Woman and Aquaman are actually great, and I’d rather not know anymore about LEGO 2 than I already now know
I've only seen Wonder Woman which though a masterpiece when compared to other DCEU films is mediocre when compared to the MCU films. Not gonna bother seeing Aquaman due to said reason I mentioned.

Also I've seen more Spider-Man movies then Batman movies despite being a fan of the latter.

I have never been really a fan of Pokemon as well tbh.

Last edited:

NineS

Smash Lord
Woah

That’s a Flerken, so...yes

Tho I am surprised to see someone not interested in Detective Pikachu

But...you’ll be arrested aswell
If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me.
That is the way of the -cide main.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Here's my tier list:

That's it. I don't have one because there's no need for arbitrary tier lists of users on Smashboards, especially when it's all subjective. I get we're starved for topics, but I'd take train puns over this.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I mean, no offense, but the end result of that for anyone who doesn't know/care about EO would probably be one of the following:

1. "I don't get it"
2. "Oh boy... Etrian Odyssey again"

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
My personal Tier List:

None, because tier lists imply that some people can be "too good", making nerfs a pointless evil.
Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 12.36.29 AM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom