• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Here's a fun game guys. Whose your favorite of all these classes and types? Mine are

Favorite heavyweight::ultkrool:
Favorite Sword User::ultshulk:
Favorite female::ultrosalina:
Favorite lightweight::ultmetaknight:
Favorite middleweight::ultyoshi:
Heavyweight: :ultkrool: (Most wanted newcomer, period.)
Sword User: :ultroy: (Very fond of the GBA games and therefor binding blade)
Female: :ultsheik: (Her badass playstyle resonates with me. :ultsamus: was a very close second.)
Lightweight: :ultkirby: (He's :ultkirby:. Enough said.)
Middleweight: :ultyounglink: (Extremely fun character. He would have been my favorite swordsman if :ultroy: wasn't in the game.)

D

Deleted member

Kirby Star Allies is a really heckin' good Kirby game.

It was pretty good at launch, and the DLC only made it better.

D

Deleted member

What the hell have I started now? If you're all just going to start memeing the hell out of whatever I put in the thread title, maybe I really should have put an Etrian Odyssey reference in there. :p
Can I start spamming F.O.E. in that case?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh is the game "Kissing up to admins" now?

Yo Cyndane , you run forums with ToasterBrains in it, and I think that's pretty dang cool.

Yo Moydow, you're the best Moydow I know

Yo Mic, I keep tagging you in jokes because it's funny to me

Those are all from the bottom of my heart

D

Deleted member

Here's a fun game guys. Whose your favorite of all these classes and types? Mine are

Favorite heavyweight::ultkrool:
Favorite Sword User::ultshulk:
Favorite female::ultrosalina:
Favorite lightweight::ultmetaknight:
Favorite middleweight::ultyoshi:
Favorite heavyweight: :ultridley::ultganondorf:
Favorite Sword User: :ultike:
Favorite female: ( In terms of looks, :ultpalutena:. In terms of playstyle, :ultlucina: )
Favorite lightweight: :ultfox::ultpichu:
Favorite middleweight: :ultwolf:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Yo Cyndane , you run forums with ToasterBrains in it, and I think that's pretty dang cool.

Didn't realize your heart was in your ***.

'Cause that's where you pulled those out of.

D

Deleted member

Moydow, continue being awesome at Ultimate by spamming specials and smash attacks with :ultzelda: and spamming forward smash with :ultlucina:.

Cyndane, funny peanutbutter person.

Warchamp, part of the fireforce.

Mic, that awesome chill person who likes my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've only seen Wonder Woman which though a masterpiece when compared to other DCEU films is mediocre when compared to the MCU films. Not gonna bother seeing Aquaman due to said reason I mentioned.

Also I've seen more Spider-Man movies then Batman movies despite being a fan of the latter.

I have never been really a fan of Pokemon as well tbh.
Wonder Woman wouldn’t be mediocre compared to MCU films, especially since her movie was better than a good amount of movies (worse than the majority, but better than a good chunk)

And we gonna have to fix that Spidey/Bats movie thing (gotta get you to watch every single Batman movie from the 60s through today...rotten your brain)
If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me.
That is the way of the -cide main.
Noble sacrifice
No no no no see I'm Dark Pit.

Because I'm also low tier but I'm edgy about it.
wait...Pittoo is a mid tier character...and his edge is fake now (he’s like a Vegeta)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wonder Woman wouldn’t be mediocre compared to MCU films, especially since her movie was better than a good amount of movies (worse than the majority, but better than a good chunk)
IMO it is. Bad third act and terrible CGI to boot in the final battle with Ares.

Only MCU film I hate to date is Asgardians of the Galaxy/Guardians of the Galaxy: Thor which was literally a damn parody and mockery to Thor's character. I'll gladly take The Dark World over that especially that at least sticks true to its mythology rather then trying to chase like being Guardians. Meanwhile Infinity War I found entertaining but very flawed (Especially given how many opportunities the heroes had to winning but was obviously ignored so there'd be a fourth film) and Black Panther above average at best.

Unlike the DCEU. The MCU has had a great track record and actually knows what to do when it comes to proper world building unlike the DCEU which was trying to catch up rather then take their time. Like really Batman and Superman already meeting in the second film of the cinematic universe and Superman "dying" AND introducing and killing off Doomsday in his debut film!?? Come on...

To sum it up.

Sad when an superhero cinematic universe by M. Night of all people has more proper world building then DC of all things.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Someone made a Splatoon SFM animation of the "Return the slab" scene from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Welp, I ain't sleepin' tonight. :sadsheep:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Do you guys ever think about how we are all anons? Not even just the internet, but the world. We try to make an image out of ourselves, even though it is near hopeless trying to guarantee that. The perception of our surroundings can be shaped by the ability to reach the upper echelons, yet weakness feeds on itself to grow. To be indistinguishable poses just as much of a threat to one's conscience than to be distinguishable.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Do you guys ever think about how we are all anons? Not even just the internet, but the world. We try to make an image out of ourselves, even though it is near hopeless trying to guarantee that. The perception of our surroundings can be shaped by the ability to reach the upper echelons, yet weakness feeds on itself to grow. To be indistinguishable poses much of a threat to one's conscience than to be distinguishable.
I used to.

Nowadays, I'm more in the business of thinking about how I'm going to stay alive for the next few years.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Do you guys ever think about how we are all anons? Not even just the internet, but the world. We try to make an image out of ourselves, even though it is near hopeless trying to guarantee that. The perception of our surroundings can be shaped by the ability to reach the upper echelons, yet weakness feeds on itself to grow. To be indistinguishable poses much of a threat to one's conscience than to be distinguishable.
07EA40DF-3FF6-4E4E-A70F-D5257725811E.jpeg

This got too deep, this is too smart for me.

D

Deleted member

Do you guys ever think about how we are all anons? Not even just the internet, but the world. We try to make an image out of ourselves, even though it is near hopeless trying to guarantee that. The perception of our surroundings can be shaped by the ability to reach the upper echelons, yet weakness feeds on itself to grow. To be indistinguishable poses just as much of a threat to one's conscience than to be distinguishable.
I have found a correct philosophy.
Proven correct by a sixteen year old.
Am I the only one that knows what he means by this?

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
>t. Nietzsche
Nietzsche.jpg

Jokes on you, Iridium. I already survived my existential crisis long ago.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That's my secret, Iridium.

I'm always thinking about how we are all anons. Not even just the internet, but the world. We try to make an image out of ourselves, even though it is near hopeless trying to guarantee that. The perception of our surroundings can be shaped by the ability to reach the upper echelons, yet weakness feeds on itself to grow. To be indistinguishable poses just as much of a threat to one's conscience than to be distinguishable.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Who knows, reality could all be a lie and you could just be a brain in a jar. You'd never know.
-----------------------------------------
Somewhat related, but here's something I've been thinking about recently.

If you have Social Anxiety, how you think people interpret what you say and do is probably far worse than how they are actually interpreting what you say and do. Something you think was a big deal might have been totally innocuous to other people.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
how does one become popular
Quality.

If you want to be popular here, you either need to provide quality work, quality ****posts, quality discussion, and/or quality speculation.

I personally like to dally in the latter three, but some users find more success in one over the others.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh please we've all entered a fake birth date on one of those things before.

Fun fact I'm not actually thirty. I put in a fake birthday when I was eight and I've just stuck with it.
Not me. I'm actually 28.

Here's my 100% official, pro player approved, research proven tier list!

SSS Tier: @Noipoi
SS Tier: staindgrey staindgrey
S Tier: Moydow Moydow
A+++ Tier: @Pokechu
A++ Tier: @Smashing Ramen
A+ Tier: Zinith Zinith
Oh puleeze, I'm at least SS tier. Being humble is for children's books :yoshi:

Another spicy challenge.
Who has the best avatar?
Go!
Um, my avatar is of Yoshi in his TRUE form :yoshi:

Status