• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Kirby, I found this cool video.

snip

I always knew Kirby was a hyper extra-dimensional void being who could destroy the multiverse in an instant but doesn't because he was raised with love and friendship.
I told you guys friendship is magic.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So, what Smash character do you have the most history with, and why? (I hope I didn’t word that oddly.)
Mine would have to be :ultjigglypuff:. Jigglypuff was my very first Pokémon in any form of media (It was a card.) and it is my very first shiny Pokémon. I actually still have the card after all those years.
View attachment 197368
Hmm... I have a couple
:ultyoshi: was my go to character in Mario spin offs, and was the first characther I ever played in Brawl (My first Smash game)
:ultpacman: My first ever most wanted Smash character (Smash 4 was the first game I followed prerelease). I freaked out when he got announced
:ultpikachu: Enjoyed him so much in Brawl that he got me to play the Pokemon games in the first place.
:ultgreninja:I chose Froakie as my starter in my playthrough of X and Y (which has gone on to be among my favorite Pokemon games) when it first came out in 2013.
:ultincineroar: A fire cat starter was one of my dream Pokemon, and it finally came true with Litten. I chose him in Sun and Moon, evolving him all the way to an Incineroar.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Leaked footage of mods trying to cleanse the thread:

I don't think it works that well.
Cleansing? The ****?

I left for an hour to make dinner. How did we go from Smash Summit to needing another cleansing?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Leaked footage of mods trying to cleanse the thread:

I don't think it works that well.
If my experience with TF2 is any indication, the problem is that we aren't using enough fire. (then again, my main is the Pyro)

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm not seeing anything. I'm disappointed in this purification.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dabuz just 3-0'd Glut.

Also I die a bit whenever the commentators say the Pikmin are RNG based.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just saw Die Hard for the first time.

It was pretty rad.
Yippee-ki-yay, Mister Falcon! Now watch Die Hard With a Vengeance.

...You can probably skip the other Die Hard movies. Die Hard 2: Die Harder might be worth it, but it felt like the first one repeated at an airport.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
imagine being so anti-fire/fighting but you go for the obvious fire/fighting for the fourth time

unga bunga gamefreak do something new but i'll shill you anyway if you dont :p this ****post was made by grookey gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom