• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
God dammit, just as I was about to fight too.

D

Deleted member

Bored so I’ll ask three questions.

1.Who is your personal most wanted?
2.Who is your realistic most wanted?
3.Who is your most wanted to make their fans happy?
1. Both Steve and Sans

**** if I know as literally none of us have a grasp of what's realistic
3. I do not really know to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Personal: Tie between Marx/Bandanna Dee
Realistic: Bandanna Dee.
For their Fans: Lycanroc. Even though some of them are getting paranoid, it's still respectable they still support their character even after Incineroar got in. All the other Gen 7 Pokemon threads are dead, and I imagine the other Smash 4 era Pokemon and FE threads got pretty silent after their characters were revealed.

D

Deleted member

1. Mike Jones
2. Tingle
3. It's not who I want, so I don't care

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

1. Toss-up between Phoenix Wright and literally any Etrian Odyssey content
2. Is Phoenix Wright "realistic"? Honestly I don't know what to consider "realistic" any more.
3. Isaac

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wait, why the hell is it "top one leaves"?

D

Deleted member

Off-topic, but what is your avatar supposed to mean? It is just Mario walking along the ledge in the Mushroom Kingdom except it looks more story-like.

Edit: I was not talking about Putt Putt.

D

Deleted member

Off-topic, but what is your avatar supposed to mean? It is just Mario walking along the ledge in the Mushroom Kingdom except it looks more story-like.
I literally just changed it so:
The one I have right now is Putt-Putt and Pep.

The one I had before was Mario before he jumped of a cliff walking up to the castle:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
And it crashed.
Ultomato Ultomato Makes sure the next one is "bottom one leaves", please?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

1. Andy (one day, someday)
2. Banjo (he does have a good chance no?)
3. Bandana Dee (although he is on my Top 10 as well)

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Pikachu I think? Pokemon Yellow was one of my first games along with Gold (though Gold means a lot more to me) and I remember having one of those squeeze-me Pikachu dolls that when you squeezed it went 'pika-pika'

Good times
:ultyoshi:. I'm younger than most people here, so two of my first games ever were Super Mario 64 DS and Mario Kart DS. My parents also had an SNES with Mario World. All these games with the character made me like him a lot.

Do I dare summon him?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Sheik is another character I forgot was in the game (I know, I forget about a lot of characters). Though I suspect it's also just a really miserable matchup for Zelda, she just has no space to do anything against her much faster self.

D

Deleted member

I had no idea that MHW had an update for ultrawide screen last month. Welp, looks like I know what I'm playing of. It looks pretty gorgeous on my new monitor now.

Also, I keep forgetting that the Hunter is one of my most wanted characters for smash for some reason despite being right in my sig.

D

Deleted member

:ultyoshi:. I'm younger than most people here, so two of my first games ever were Super Mario 64 DS and Mario Kart DS. My parents also had an SNES with Mario World. All these games with the character made me like him a lot.

Do I dare summon him?
By simply mentioning Yoshi in this post you will summon him. There is no turning back.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So basically, Spider-Ham was created during a time period where Marvel has lots of money, so they could take risks. One of these being Spider-Ham. He was a part of a parody comic starring loads of other animal superheroes, such as Captain Americat and Iron-Mouse. The reception for the comics were good, but it went under most fans’ radar. The comic’s production was stopped, and now Spider-Ham is mostly used for cameos, such as two episodes of the Spider-Man Disney XD cartoon, and the Into The Spiderverse comic series. Recently, Spider-Ham got a revival as a supporting character in the movie adaption of Into The Spiderverse. In this version, he was based much more on cartoons, unlike his previous forms, which had their cartoon roots, but weren’t nearly as cartoony as he is in the movie. Despite being a joke character, he is completely canon in the Marvel universe, basically.
I like that you call the original comic storyline its movie adaptation name instead of Spider-Verse (which is the actual comic name)...also we can’t forget about the Web Warriors series...also you might wanna say the name of the Spider-Man show since Disney XD aired 3 of them (the rest of Spectacular, and then created Ultimate, where Porker made an appearance in, and the current show Marvel’s Spider-Man...should’ve gotten a better name)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sheik is another character I forgot was in the game (I know, I forget about a lot of characters). Though I suspect it's also just a really miserable matchup for Zelda, she just has no space to do anything against her much faster self.
Is there anyone you actually do remember?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I like that you call the original comic storyline its movie adaptation name instead of Spider-Verse (which is the actual comic name)...also we can’t forget about the Web Warriors series...also you might wanna say the name of the Spider-Man show since Disney XD aired 3 of them (the rest of Spectacular, and then created Ultimate, where Porker made an appearance in, and the current show Marvel’s Spider-Man...should’ve gotten a better name)
My mistake.

D

Deleted member

Sorry for my KFC wifi. :V

My wifi can either be good or bad in my bedroom when it comes to my Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom