• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Bored so I’ll ask three questions.

1.Who is your personal most wanted?
2.Who is your realistic most wanted?
3.Who is your most wanted to make their fans happy?
1. Elma
2. Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia
3. Bandana Dee

D

Deleted member

In terms of characters who could actually feasibly happen
1. Can't decide between Rex/Pyra and Elma
2. Elma
3. Isaac

Roberk

Smash Champion
Unpopular Captain Marvel opinion:
I don’t like Goose. Yeah they were funny, but they were never explained to within the context of the movie, it just feels like bad writing. Also, they ruined the second end credit. Imagine if Groose didn’t come on screen and the very final end credit was just Fury’s empty desk, making a cruel Snappening joke which would’ve been hilarious.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Happy Mar10 day everybody!

Just a reminder that a bunch of Mario games are on sale so if you were waiting for it, now's the chance (I might finally get Aces - wasn't quite prepared to buy it at full price)

Speaking of which, what's everybody's favourite Mario game? Mainline or spinoff. Mine will always be The Thousand Year Door

Skull Kid
Rayman
Isaac

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Happy Mar10 day everybody!

Just a reminder that a bunch of Mario games are on sale so if you were waiting for it, now's the chance (I might finally get Aces - wasn't quite prepared to buy it at full price)

Speaking of which, what's everybody's favourite Mario game? Mainline or spinoff. Mine will always be The Thousand Year Door

Skull Kid
Rayman
Isaac
The day of my mainnnnn.

D

Deleted member

1. Breloom
2. Paper Mario
3. Shantae

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, what Smash character do you have the most history with, and why? (I hope I didn’t word that oddly.)
Mine would have to be :ultjigglypuff:. Jigglypuff was my very first Pokémon in any form of media (It was a card.) and it is my very first shiny Pokémon. I actually still have the card after all those years.
4BDFF151-D0EC-4859-9C6A-2A7190473A67.jpeg

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
So, what Smash character do you have the most history with, and why? (I hope I didn’t word that oddly.)
Mine would have to be :ultjigglypuff:. Jigglypuff was my very first Pokémon in any form of media (It was a card.) and it is my very first shiny Pokémon. I actually still have the card after all those years.
View attachment 197368
Pikachu I think? Pokemon Yellow was one of my first games along with Gold (though Gold means a lot more to me) and I remember having one of those squeeze-me Pikachu dolls that when you squeezed it went 'pika-pika'

Good times

osby

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 197368
If anime counts, Pikachu, Jigglypuff or Pokemon Trainer.

If we are going by games only, it's Sonic, I still have fond memories of Generations and Unleashed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think you mean "Flerking Goose" :p
or as Fury was gonna call Groos once he cut his eye...”MOTHA ****A!”
Unpopular Captain Marvel opinion:
I don’t like Goose. Yeah they were funny, but they were never explained to within the context of the movie, it just feels like bad writing. Also, they ruined the second end credit. Imagine if Groose didn’t come on screen and the very final end credit was just Fury’s empty desk, making a cruel Snappening joke which would’ve been hilarious.
dont think we needed an Infinity War joke as an after credit, since the mid already showed off a scene from Endgame...or atleast it seems like they did

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
My earliest childhood memory is of playing World 1-2 of Super Mario Bros. on the NES, so I guess Mario wins? (and Piranha Plant too I guess)

I wish I could say Marth since I've played him (and Lucina) almost exclusively since Melee (other characters just didn't start clicking with me until Smash 4), but I didn't play an actual FE game with Marth until Shadow Dragon came out here in 2008. why didn't they localise the games from the start

Iridium

Smash Hero
Huh, everybody left. I have nothing to contribute to the silence, but I guess there is one week before my first year here.

This image just gave me the thrill that Zinith Zinith has when he finds Yoshi fan art.
View attachment 197370
I think I am slowly becoming the Zinith of Spider-Ham.
Can I ask about its existence (spoilered, of course)?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 197368
Mario...like a majority of people. Besides Melee, Sunshine was my first game ever played and I never went a year without playing a new Mario game ever since

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

1. Bandana Dee.
2. Steve I guess??? Bomberman likely ain't happening and tbh I'm not that big on any other third party.
3. Isaac.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yes (still spoilered).

I misread Skrulls as Shulk the first time, and I have no shame.
So basically, Spider-Ham was created during a time period where Marvel has lots of money, so they could take risks. One of these being Spider-Ham. He was a part of a parody comic starring loads of other animal superheroes, such as Captain Americat and Iron-Mouse. The reception for the comics were good, but it went under most fans’ radar. The comic’s production was stopped, and now Spider-Ham is mostly used for cameos, such as two episodes of the Spider-Man Disney XD cartoon, and the Into The Spiderverse comic series. Recently, Spider-Ham got a revival as a supporting character in the movie adaption of Into The Spiderverse. In this version, he was based much more on cartoons, unlike his previous forms, which had their cartoon roots, but weren’t nearly as cartoony as he is in the movie. Despite being a joke character, he is completely canon in the Marvel universe, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom