• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My family is seeing Captain Marvel tomorrow. I hope I like it more than I think I will.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario has god level ladder combos. What're you talking bout?
If that was true then why hasn’t a majority placed him in High Tier or even use him a lot more in this game?

D

Deleted member

Yeah that match went about how you'd expect. Props to mango though, he really has improved. He held his own surprisingly well against MKLeo.

KMDP

Smash Legend
If I remember right, wasn't there not a literal translation for the word "love" so western missionaries had to invent a way to translate the Bible?
The Japanese have two ways to say love: 愛 (Ai) and 恋 (Koi). Koi comes from 8th Century Japanese.

So I doubt it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well we just crashed, so I don't even know if it even really matters anymore.
I think having so many connections makes it more likely for someone's isn't going to agree with someone else's. I hosted a 5-man yesterday and it disconnected once in over four hours. Technically twice if you count the "everyone got kicked but the host" thing where the room stays active.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I used to strictly leave pokemon as is, but now I can't resist naming pokemon tangentially related to my other interests. I believe my last team had a Garchomp named Nero, a Scizor named Dante, and a Greninja named Vergil. All their mega-evolutions of course were a sort of faux devil trigger.

Anyway, who got an arena set up?
I got kicked out of moy's due to an error.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Every once in a while I come across someone who doesn't nickname their Pokemon and I wonder how they can live in sin.
It's not my fault I'm awful at naming things, okay?

If Sobble evolves into a Nessie inspired evolution I'm totally going to name it Gobblewonker though.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Man, all the progress I made with Corrin last night is, like, gone.

Relearning a fighting game you thought you were good at is very deflating.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I used to strictly leave pokemon as is, but now I can't resist naming pokemon tangentially related to my other interests. I believe my last team had a Garchomp named Nero, a Scizor named Dante, and a Greninja named Vergil. All their mega-evolutions of course were a sort of faux devil trigger.

Come to think of it, Garchomp would be a better fit for Vergil to be honest. Hell, Mega Charizard X is also another close approximation if we want to talk Majin forms.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I mean, do you need to defend his position then? Surely other characters have it much worse.
Well my boi tends to be in that odd spot where he's not good enough to where 95% percent of the conversation is centered around a select few characters, and not bad enough where the other 5% is centered around talking about how they should be better.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I like maming my pokes after stupid memes

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Goddamn mother****ing piece of ****ing **** ****.

Back to Zelda.

KMDP

Smash Legend

I often name Pokémon after OCs of mine, I've been trying to move away from it recently for more creative names.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Well my boi tends to be in that odd spot where he's not good enough to where 95% percent of the conversation is centered around a select few characters, and not bad enough where the other 5% is centered around talking about how they should be better.
It seemed to me like you were saying he was in danger in the first place. My bad.

I often name Pokémon after OCs of mine, I've been trying to move away from it recently for more creative names.
Make sure to call any fish Pokémon you catch "Oishii".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Damn KarneraMythos KarneraMythos you absolutely destroyed me lol, good game. Also you **** we can't BOTH have X avatars!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom