• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Cat people are Erunes, they're one of the games 5-6 races. Same race as Ferry(Whip girl).
They're the games dudebros, they've had two events where the entire event story is just them drinking until dawn and telling dudebro stories to one another where they inject themselves as the main character.

And the giant is Yggdrasil, one of the 6 main elemental bosses of the game, who one of the dudebros has a crush on.
Tbh, I kinda of figured that Lowain would be the character they'd show off...

But I was not expecting Yggy to show up... like at all in this game. And especially not in Lowain's moveset (I understand why/how, but it's still pretty surprising).

Gotta give massive props to ArcSys and Cygames on this one.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I am about to write a journal, just so I can document what happens here every day. Then I can have a proper impression of everybody.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Tbh, I kinda of figured that Lowain would be the character they'd show off...

But I was not expecting Yggy to show up... like at all in this game. And especially not in Lowain's moveset (I understand why/how, but it's still pretty surprising).

Gotta give massive props to ArcSys and Cygames on this one.
At least one game's coming out

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright, folks, it's past time to knock the ecchi art stuff on the head. This is getting much too inappropriate for here, especially with the number of 13-14 year olds we have around here. Any more and I'm going to start handing out warnings, and I don't want to do that. So let's just drop it and move on.

As for the arena, it died because nobody turned up in time, so here's a new one:

ID: F0KR4
Pass: 0038
Comin'. These recordings aren't going well.

EDIT: Nevermind, too late.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I just had an amazing night and somehow that made me depressed...

Anyway what's this about awkward subjects?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
At least one game's coming out
The other one will come out... eventually.

Honestly, Versus was the one I was personally more interested in, since I prefer fighting games. And I like what I've seen from this game.

But there are still other things I'm concerned about, mainly the roster size (since this game comes out this year and the reveals have been very few and far between) and the actual UI (b/c we still haven't seen it yet).

I'm optimistic. Cautiously optimistic, but still optimistic.

D

Deleted member

I just had an amazing night and somehow that made me depressed...

Anyway what's this about awkward subjects?
Bro that's such a mood
It's like something great happens and then after the high is over I realize how meh my life really is and get sad all over again

D

Deleted member

The other one will come out... eventually.

Honestly, Versus was the one I was personally more interested in, since I prefer fighting games. And I like what I've seen from this game.

But there are still other things I'm concerned about, mainly the roster size (since this game comes out this year and the reveals have been very few and far between) and the actual UI (b/c we still haven't seen it yet).

I'm optimistic. Cautiously optimistic, but still optimistic.
Terribly unrelated but smh no more KOS-MOS avatar and instead some degen anime girl smh my head

Such a shame tsk tsk thought you were better then this Psy

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've had a headache for the last three nights and i'm big pissed.

In other news Tropical Freeze is downloading on my Switch as we speak, can't wait to play it!

So, you guys excited for the Gameboy Color port of Persona 5?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Already full, sorry. We'll have to do two arenas again, looks like.
I got it.

@anyonewhowantstosmash, got an area up. Four slots so hurry in. First come first serve.

DWP7J

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It was moreso a recommendation for other users who don't have the luxury of having Katakana committed to memory.
Everyone does, they just have to unlock their memories. Japanese literacy is inherent in human thinking.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Isabelle’s guidance will always make me be amazed and give me Chuckles unlike Knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom