• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Not much to report... Reporter and Type Null have a big fight.

Banjo Kazooie George Mcfly and Rottytops vote Segata Sanshiro
Everyone Else votes Banjo
Banjo Kazooie, your tribe has spoken
Looking ahead, there appears to be no immunity challenge but instead 2 tribal councils. Who will be voted out next?
Bear-Birdie has been cast away.

I diagnose myself with disappointment.

The Pines family is making a lot of friends, it seems.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
@Connorb0t2 Here, it looks a little rough at full size, but when shrunk down to the 192x192 avatar size for the forum it looks fine:

Untitled.png

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
No immunity challenge or Exile Island this time around.

Almost no changes though I see Type Null and UtopianPoyzin have a strong alliance

"One pair at a time, two players try to remove a member of the opposing tribe from a pole they’re holding onto and drag them across the finishing line. First tribe to get all three opposing tribe members across wins."
Star Force wins and receives the following:
A feast of lamb, bread, and apple cider while listening in to Yoshi's Lunch tribal Council
For Tribal Council, I'll use two spoilers and label accordingly.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Boshi is becoming appreciated while UtopianPoyzin has become something of a outcast.

George, Rotty, and UtopianPoyzin vote Segata
Everyone else votes Rotty
Rottytops, your tribe has spoken

Star Force makes Tommy Wiseau immune
Boshi, Demi-Fiend and Type Null vote Scrap Baby
Everyone Else votes Type Null
TIE BREAKER TIME!
Everyone but Scrap Baby and Type Null votes again
This time Demi-Fiend votes Type Null, making it 1 to 3
Type Null, your tribe has spoken.
Next episode is back to normal

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Banjo and Kazooie decides to invite the Pines family, Corrin, Agitha, Zinith, and Rottytops to the beach for a party (the same beach at the end of Banjo-Kazooie).

They have a lot of fun, and eat a good meal (though they had to make some weird, special substitute stuff for Rotty).

As the Pines family was actually taking these folks in for the time being, however, they had to help pay for the trip.

As the number of outcasts keeps getting bigger, the Pines aren't sure what to do; the Mystery Shack is simply too small, and these folks have no other place to go at this point in time. Hopefully, they'll soon get a special letter from a certain party/fighting-game director...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn is out?

I...honestly don't know if it'd be worth it when my Wii copy is in perfectly fine condition. I know they added a lot, though, so maybe? IDK, if I do get it it won't be any time soon.

D

Deleted member

Using Peach over Daisy is far worse than treason.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Why not use both? They're both equally viable this time around.

Oh right, Survivor!

No changes present

"One at a time, three players grab a club, swim out to a platform, climb it, smash a plaster box while jumping off to release a key, grab it, and swim back to shore. Once six keys have been retrieved (each swimmer must get at least one), two others use them to open a chest, grab the eight puzzle pieces from inside, and use them to assemble a ‘map of the world’."
Star Force wins Bread and Peanut Butter. They send Scrap Baby to Exile Island

"The tribes must place twelve poles of varying lengths into their holders to form a staircase, and then run up it. One at a time, three ride a zipline to a pontoon, grab a bag of puzzle pieces, and swim back, then all three climb a ladder back to the platform, where the final three solve the puzzle, a timeline"
Star Force wins Immunity

Zinith Zinith I have to agree that this seems skewed against Yoshi's :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I like Rosalina more than either of those two as characters. :drshrug:

If I'm playing as them in Smash, though, I prefer Peach. She's a character I want to try more, as I've heard good things about her and I feel like I gave up on learning her too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Since it's getting late, last Survivor post for now.

Tommy Wiseau and Elma aren't really liked amongst their tribes

Jenny Walkman is medically evacuated from the game. As a result, Tribal Council is cancelled and there are no votes.

I saved it so I can continue tomorrow, but now to figure out how to sum all events up for those not here now?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh come on, everyone can pick whichever princess they like.

In Brawl and after, I cannot stand seeing Peach's face and hear her voice. As for Daisy, used to be a fan of her in the long gone past. Overall, if I had to choose I would pick Daisy...but realistically, I would so my best to use Rosalina since she is my all time favorite Mario character and she is perfect in every aspect

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Well, today I recalled how much I hate word problems in precalc. I need kind words, and maybe some wholesome pics, please.

PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
As someone who's never played Devil May Cry, the hype around DMCV, how good it looks, and the rest of the DMC franchise being brought to the forefront as a result, I may consider picking up the games on Steam this summer.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
As someone who's never played Devil May Cry, the hype around DMCV, how good it looks, and the rest of the DMC franchise being brought to the forefront as a result, I may consider picking up the games on Steam this summer.
Do it.

But don't play 2.

D

Deleted member

I get off work in an hour; might join for a game or two if you guys are still playing
The arena’s filled with no one but me at the moment, so I might shut it down if nobody challenges my gloriousness.
Come on, guys! The arena music is the Magicant remix!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'd totally hop in on the arena, but I've been replaying Pokemon Black all day and I'm really close to finished with it.

I've still got to finish up the 8th gym then take on the Victory Road, but I think I'll be able to finish it by the end of the night.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I know you hear a lot of **** about it, and I know you hear a lot of griping over the portrayal of Dante and the story, but DmC: Devil May Cry is a really good starting point for newcomers to the series. Its easier than the others, more simplified, but still a good idea of what DMC is all about. Just think of the game as more of a spinoff than an actual DMC. Honestly, so far the ranking of the games, for me, are: DMC3, DMC4, DMC, DmC, and DMC2...

DMC2 is bad. Like, broken bad, sadly.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know you hear a lot of **** about it, and I know you hear a lot of griping over the portrayal of Dante and the story, but DmC: Devil May Cry is a really good starting point for newcomers to the series. Its easier than the others, more simplified, but still a good idea of what DMC is all about. Just think of the game as more of a spinoff than an actual DMC. Honestly, so far the ranking of the games, for me, are: DMC3, DMC4, DMC, DmC, and DMC2...

DMC2 is bad. Like, broken bad, sadly.
Ehhhh I don't know, part of the appeal of DMC is the characters doing dumb ****, DmC's idea of this is just being vulgar. Not that the main series isn't vulgar, Nero even says the F word a bunch in 5 but no stupidly awesome banter but instead just about every moment is "Hey **** you". Also you wouldn't get why people adore Vergil

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh cool I missed nothing of importance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom