• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Why is Stan not in Team Mystery Shack? He founded the place.

I demand a refund.
In the words of Stan himself: NO REFUNDS!

I never watched Gravity Falls so I had no idea. I like TheCJBrine TheCJBrine 's answer though...

Tribal Council for Kremling Crew

Banjo Kazooie and Grunkle Stan vote for Demi-Fiend
Everyone Else votes for Grunkle Stan
Grunkle Stan, your tribe has spoken
Does this mean Stan's gone already?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
To get the Survivor sim back on track, I'm gonna clump Alliances and Immunity into two spoilers per post. I will do the same with Exile Island, Tribe Events, and Tribal Council. Titles will be used on spoilers.

Only 2 changes
1. Alliance between Iridium and Jill Valentine is gone
2. Banjo Kazooie have no alliance

"Each tribe must remember a historical story of Captain James Cook. Tied together as a group, the tribe must make their way over and under logs and through a field of poles, gathering seven answer flags. Once they cross a two-line rope bridge over a pit of water, they must use the seven answer flags collected to solve five questions about the story. The first tribe to answer the five questions correctly wins Immunity and two large tarps as a Reward. The first three tribes to finish win Immunity. If a tribe misses a part of the story, they can go back to the starting line, where a copy of the story was placed there."
Mystery Shack and Star Force win Immunity and a Tarp
Kremling Krew wins Immunity
UtopianPoyzin is now on Exile Island

Hope this makes everything faster

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Time for Exile Island (nothing will happen since the idol is found, so I'm gonna skip it unless noted), events, and Tribal Council

1. Corrin and Zinith bond
2. Tommy Wiseau rubs the wrong way with the tribe
3. UtopianPoyzin and Demi-Fiend bond
4. Reporter and Segata Sanshiro lose bond strength

2 votes to George Mcfly (Corrin and Zinith)
3 votes to Corrin (everyone else)
Corrin, the tribe has spoken.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Time for Exile Island (nothing will happen since the idol is found, so I'm gonna skip it unless noted), events, and Tribal Council

1. Corrin and Zinith bond
2. Tommy Wiseau rubs the wrong way with the tribe
3. UtopianPoyzin and Demi-Fiend bond
4. Reporter and Segata Sanshiro lose bond strength

2 votes to George Mcfly (Corrin and Zinith)
3 votes to Corrin (everyone else)
Corrin, the tribe has spoken.
Well, that ship didn't last long :yoshi:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Major Twist inbound!

The Kremling Crew and Mystery Shack tribes are no more. Everyone is now part of a new tribe.

Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 11.28.19 PM.png

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
No they posted the full appearance of a certain character in the damned thumbnail of the video. I was specifically trying to avoid that specific spoiler since release cause I knew they'd be there but I didn't want to see them till I got my hands on the game.
Yeah, Youtube ruined the entire ToP arc in DB Super for me. "Hey, we see you listen to DBZ music when you run. Would you like to know everything about the current episode of Super that isn't yet dubbed?" Thumbnails galore.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
After Stan begged to be let back into the real Mystery Shack, he finally gave up as his family kept refusing until he apologized for hogging all the dough; in the meantime, he met a sad Corrin, whom would turn out to be a great friend, helping him realize the importance of friends and family. She helped him settle things with the other Pines members, and all was well.

Major Twist inbound!

The Kremling Crew and Mystery Shack tribes are no more. Everyone is now part of a new tribe.

Banjo-Kazooie have managed to become one with the stars, but there's still the big question on everyone's minds...

...where's Geno?!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Don't mind me, just going to shill my arena. Only 3 people right now!
It's probably worth noting that I have no memory of what my post-victory messages are supposed to be despite editing them, so apologies if they seem unfitting at times.

Also, I may or may not sporadically jump in and out of the arena after the end of a match. Brb.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Alliances are gonna be harder for me to type with this change:

1. Agitha and Zinith 4
2. Yoshi Scrap Baby and Tommy Wiseau 3
3. Demi-Fiend and Type Null 4
4. Jenny and Reporter 4
5. George and Rotty 4
6. Elma Australia and Segata 9
7. Iridium and Jill 4
8. Banjo and UtopianPoyzin 5

"While harnessed together, the two tribes must wade around an oval course while carrying a fifteen-pound backpack each. Players can drop out of the challenge at will, but they must give their pack to someone before unclipping themselves from the rope. The first tribe to catch the opponent and tackle one of their members wins."

Star Force wins Immunity and sends Zinith to Exile Island (Zinith does not go to Tribal Council)

Numbers in Alliance spoiler mean bond strength

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i bit the inside of my mouth three times while i was eating

goddamn pain levels to the max

D

Deleted member

Idk if you guys noticed but this is my new pp i am using. It combines 2 of my most used mains :ultpiranha: and :ultpeach:
E03B6E2A-17DB-4E4E-8665-551349A9F2B3.jpeg

Do you like it?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Another fake evolution...

That tongue is bad touch...
That reminds me of a Brawl in the Family strip where they "predicted" Fenniken would be ugly while Froakie would be majestic. Ironic huh?

Back to Survivor

Jenny and Type Null Bond, as do Jill and George. Australia has the hidden immunity idol

Agitha, Type Null, and Demi-Fiend vote Tommy Wiseau
Everyone else votes Agitha
Agitha, your tribe has spoken.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Idk if you guys noticed but this is my new pp i am using. It combines 2 of my most used mains :ultpiranha: and :ultpeach:
View attachment 196952
Do you like it?
It's fairly basic, with the two stock icons merged together. It's not done poorly, and actually looks pretty decent on the bottom side, but the top is awkward because there's no black outline around Peach. I can probably fix that, just gimme a little bit.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Now there's reward challenges thrown into the mix...

Literally little change though George and Rotty have a strong bond

"Two players are harnessed to a rope winding through several obstacles. The rest of their tribe helps them move along it – up and over an A-frame, under a thick log on the sand, around a long hitching post, and around a giant boxlike structure – to the end of the rope. Then, one player swims to a buoy and dives down to retrieve a decoder wheel before coming back, where the entire tribe uses it to work out a six-word phrase."

Star Force wins Three Blankets, Two Pillows, a Hammock, and sends Jenny to Exile Island

I'm gonna clump Immunity and Reward together to speed things up again.

"Four players untie and assemble a wooden puzzle stretcher, lock it in place with metal braces, then run to the beach. One swims out to a mast and climbs a rope ladder to free a hostage, then they both swim back holding a life ring. The hostage gets on the stretcher and is carried back. Finally, the three remaining tribe members make a fire large enough to burn through a rope, lowering the tribe flag."

Star Force wins Immunity

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I just need to share that I made an admin of this site, and I quote, "pee a little".

I think I'm like the user of the month now or something.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hey, are you jabbing at Greninja?!!!

No, this strip was from before we knew the Starters final evolutions.

As for Survivor...

Only thing to note is that Demi-Fiend isn't really well liked

Boshi, Tommy Wiseau, and Zinith vote Scrap Baby
Everyone else votes Zinith
Zinith, your tribe has spoken.

Maybe quoting you was not the best idea I had considering....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Now there's reward challenges thrown into the mix...

Literally little change though George and Rotty have a strong bond

"Two players are harnessed to a rope winding through several obstacles. The rest of their tribe helps them move along it – up and over an A-frame, under a thick log on the sand, around a long hitching post, and around a giant boxlike structure – to the end of the rope. Then, one player swims to a buoy and dives down to retrieve a decoder wheel before coming back, where the entire tribe uses it to work out a six-word phrase."

Star Force wins Three Blankets, Two Pillows, a Hammock, and sends Jenny to Exile Island

I'm gonna clump Immunity and Reward together to speed things up again.

"Four players untie and assemble a wooden puzzle stretcher, lock it in place with metal braces, then run to the beach. One swims out to a mast and climbs a rope ladder to free a hostage, then they both swim back holding a life ring. The hostage gets on the stretcher and is carried back. Finally, the three remaining tribe members make a fire large enough to burn through a rope, lowering the tribe flag."

Star Force wins Immunity
What does Tribe Star Force have against robots?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
As we move to episode 5, we can now confirm the RNG hates Yoshi for some reason.

Nothing new to report

"Three pairs stand on individual platforms, harnessed together at the waist and with each member holding a hook in the air. In two-minute intervals, the remaining members of the other tribe load up one pair with a five-pound weight on each hook. Drop a hook and the pair is out. Last pair standing wins."
Yoshi's Lunch wins spices, wine, other supplies and sends Elma to exile island.

"The two tribes must assemble interlocking pieces to form two poles with small podiums on top, then use them to transfer two tribe members from one platform to another. Finally, all eight tribe members must swim out to a much smaller platform and stand on top."
Yoshi's Lunch wins immunity.
There's a certain irony here but I can't tell what it is....

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Not much to report... Reporter and Type Null have a big fight.

Banjo Kazooie George Mcfly and Rottytops vote Segata Sanshiro
Everyone Else votes Banjo
Banjo Kazooie, your tribe has spoken
Looking ahead, there appears to be no immunity challenge but instead 2 tribal councils. Who will be voted out next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom