• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 196941
Now the greatest challenge of all!

Figuring out how to start it.

Also @Good Guy Giygas I know I said I would change the George Mcfly pic, but all the images I wanted to use didn't work so I had to use nerdy adult George. Sorry.
-Jenny Wakeman
-Grunkle Stan
-Tommy Wiseau

This game is already beautiful.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Alright guys, I'm out. Gonna do another set and then come back if the staff doesn't need my help

Edit: **** I wanna play Cards

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Alright, so I'm gonna have to use one of the premade variants instead of the custom because the one I was using isn't even finished.

So... we're gonna base this off Survivor Cook Islands to keep players the same.
However, there's now three additional tribe names (#3, #4, and the merge) so suggestions?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Alright, so I'm gonna have to use one of the premade variants instead of the custom because the one I was using isn't even finished.

However, there's now three additional tribe names (#3, #4, and the merge) so suggestions?
Big Kirb

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I came so close to winning.

Much fun was had by all.
And for what it's worth, had I been Czar final round, he would've won.

A+ card pick.

D

Deleted member

I can explain Isabelle. She has literally no neutral. Really, she has no approach options. Her grab is unreliable, her smash attacks are either weak or too short range, her specials are mediocre to bad, and her jab

oh God her jab

But with Kirby, I think he's kind of a sleeper pick. Like, he's not peach or lucina but I think he's good. F throw combos into fair until like 60. He has really good combo potential with down air, up tilt, and nair. Dash attack kills as of 2.0.0. Honestly he's not too bad, I think he's just underused
Hm hm, yeah, that makes sense for Isabelle. Whenever I do try to come up with ideas for her, she's the only character I play where I get stuck and often think to myself "Can she really do anything that would work on a human player? When would I even get the chance to use any of her specials anyways?" I have fun playing her but I have absolutely no idea what you do with her. Even other weaker characters like Rool have options, but Isabelle? She's SOL against a human opponent that knows what they're doing.

Interesting thoughts on Kirby. Couldn't dash be easily punished, though? Endlag on it seems pretty rough.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Make sure that I'm still in "Yoshi's Lunch" :yoshi:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The Room.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So TIL Duck Hunt is honestly really fun to play. (Credit to PsySmasher PsySmasher for being my guinea pig to learn this. ;))

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

King K. Rool from the DKC cartoon and Captain Marvel

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm...Yeah, that's fair. Now that you mention it, he is pretty slow in a game where everyone is pretty fast. Kind of feels like a worse Jigglypuff in some ways. What kind of buffs do you think he'd need most to help make him more viable?
Just give him a general frame data buff tbh

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

Alternatively, the

Gack Rime

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
No...

We're about to start a Survivor round...

You're better off logging off for a bit, if you don't want to do these sort of stuff
It'll be a while before I gather the imagery again for the screenshot at the start.

That and I still need two tribe names...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It'll be a while before I gather the imagery again for the screenshot at the start.

That and I still need two tribe names...
Hmmm... got it...

It's getting late over in my timezone, so can you tag me when the game actually starts, so I can view it all when I wake up, tomorrow?

Thanks

D

Deleted member

Why does :ultkirby: have like... no range on his attacks... ?

But happy to be of service... I guess.
Kirby has potential, but Kirby does have flaws.

I played Kirby against Moydow's Lucina and I literally could not do anything other than up-tilt to guarantee combos.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
For those interested in Smash right now, I've conjured an arena.
ID: HQTG9
Password: 1478

D

Deleted member

Coming from an A.I.

Coming from a penguin
Bold of you to assume he's the AI

You ever wonder why my posts are either some Xenoblade ****, Elma gang, bad memes, or something homosexual?

It's because my creator only programmed me with a couple thought channels at the outset. I'm still learning.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
My disappointment is somewhat measurable and my evening, while not ruined, is mildly soured
Aw, buddy.

Wanna **** and watch a movie? It'll make you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom