• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Not only were people treating the leak thread like a general discussion, but people were also still openly talking about leaks in the general thread. The entire thing was a disastor.

Meanwhile I'm here wondering what's so difficult about using spoiler tags.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Just imagine if it was still up during the peak of the Grinch Leak...

Hoo boy!
Then we could've safely nuked it from orbit and kept it self-contained.

I remember a user whom I won't name being especially crabby about it closing and taking it out on me:yoshi:
I don't remember that. Who was i-- WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AVATAR.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don’t understand how this really got popular in the first place. Barring funny word play with the combatants, and the movies and whatnot, I never got the appeal.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I don’t understand how this really got popular in the first place. Barring funny word play with the combatants, and the movies and whatnot, I never got the appeal.
I think the appeal is just seeing ridiculous stuff. And our favorite characters fight.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Well, those things are the appeal. The Hunger Games was a craze and the simulators with fictional characters/our avatars are funny.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
DAMN IT I JUST REALIZED I MISSED SOME REQUESTS

I wanted to fit in some users who showed interest in being n HG sim last night, but with all these requests, I can't fit all of them, unfortunately.

I'll do one more round at a later time, or someone else can do another round instead. For now, though, I'm starting in at most five minutes! Prepare yourselves. :ultike:

D

Deleted member

I think the appeal is just seeing ridiculous stuff. And our favorite characters fight.
They should make a game out of that, like a fighting game. Maybe something a bit more unique though, like a mixture of platforming and fighting unlike generic 2D fighters. It should at least star some Nintendo characters.

KMDP

Smash Legend
DAMN IT I JUST REALIZED I MISSED SOME REQUESTS

I wanted to fit in some users who showed interest in being n HG sim last night, but with all these requests, I can't fit all of them, unfortunately.

I'll do one more round at a later time, or someone else can do another round instead. For now, though, I'm starting in at most five minutes! Prepare yourselves. :ultike:
Not prepared.

Never prepared!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Zinith Zinith SneakyLink SneakyLink @faygoshill Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Iridium Iridium Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Mythra Mythra Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas @NotAPro Bro Just a penguin Just a penguin @Taylor F Opossum Opossum

You all wanted it, here it is:

View attachment 196918View attachment 196919

Are you ready to party, Mr. Krabs?

(Didn't include a certain user many of us around here have on ignore, simply because I wasn't sure it'd be allowed, or if it'd be in good taste, so I simply included King Dedede again.)
I guess the Not Shane image didn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom