• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
you know what im forever salty about

the fact there's a squad mission exclusive Yggralith tyrant that plays the badass Yggralith Zero battle theme

but the normal Yggralith tyrant, Pharsis the Everqueen (who might I add is a total ***** to fight) plays the flat lame ass superboss theme

Yggraliths were robbed man

D

Deleted member

I just remembered that being a Skrull allows me to take the identity of any user here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
you know what im forever salty about

the fact there's a squad mission exclusive Yggralith tyrant that plays the badass Yggralith Zero battle theme

but the normal Yggralith tyrant, Pharsis the Everqueen (who might I add is a total ***** to fight) plays the flat lame *** superboss theme

Yggraliths were robbed man
At least the superboss theme sounds lit when you fight the damn Super Prone at Oblivia:

-"It is just a high level pimp prone and his two *******, what's he gonna do?"
*Dude starts posing*
-"OVERDRIVE, I NEED TO ACTIVATE THE OVERDRIVE!"

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Can I chime in with a "yall need to get laid" because at this point, if you are horny for a pokemon, it has to be said
getting laid may give you more problems in the sense of developing an addiction and not being able to separate romantic feelings for lustful ones and never really being sure of any intimate connection you have so really it may be better to call mewtwo daddy

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Petition to replace the boring superboss theme with In The Forest (X -> Z) for the Xenoblade Chronicles X Deluxe port

alternatively, scrap the squad mission exclusive Yggralith tyrant and replace it with a level 100 Yggralith Tyrant on a sixth continent in the main game with the aforementioned banger of a battle theme, ideally with phases a la Telethia the Endbringer

At least the superboss theme sounds lit when you fight the damn Super Prone at Oblivia:

-"It is just a high level pimp prone and his two *******, what's he gonna do?"
*Dude starts posing*
-"OVERDRIVE, I NEED TO ACTIVATE THE OVERDRIVE!"
tfw you cant use your skells either, it's some high level JoJo **** right there

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What’s up with this new voting poll?

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
This time with the right colour.
Feels great to bring my powers to use.
You used the wrong color, it needs to be brighter. We can tell the real from the fake you skrull faker. we can also look at the profile image on the sides but shush.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Petition to replace the boring superboss theme with In The Forest (X -> Z) for the Xenoblade Chronicles X Deluxe port

alternatively, scrap the squad mission exclusive Yggralith tyrant and replace it with a level 100 Yggralith Tyrant on a sixth continent in the main game with the aforementioned banger of a battle theme, ideally with phases a la Telethia the Endbringer

tfw you cant use your skells either, it's some high level JoJo **** right there
On my first attempts I always started firing an Hexad-Partician before jumping out of the Skell as fast as I could to get some cheap damage

Then I realized the Ares 90 fries him in less than 10 seconds :denzel:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You used the wrong color, it needs to be brighter. We can tell the real from the fake you skrull faker. we can also look at the profile image on the sides but shush.
That’s why the Skrull Empire needs to experiment new ways of improving our skills.

D

Deleted member

Honestly Friday morning finna throw my phone into a river to avoid Captain Marvel spoilers since I got my tickets for Saturday night lmao

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Honestly Friday morning finna throw my phone into a river to avoid Captain Marvel spoilers since I got my tickets for Saturday night lmao
Captain DC appears and fights Marvel to death, but they become friends at the last moment because their moms are named Martha.

Bam, spoiled :V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom